>he hasn't sorted himself out

What the fuck is your problem, post-modernist bucko?

Other urls found in this thread:

selfauthoring.com/
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
youtube.com/watch?v=zj52FbQcVs0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking loser waste of space.

I hate this guy

trying too hard bro. 11/shitposting.

t. smallbrain non-readers of Jung

Kek. He was helping his daughter do a project for school.

The first time I had sexual intercourse an animal, I was only just entering puberty and didn't know what I was doing. For years after the event, I felt a lot of guilt. For defiling the family pet, first of all, and for misusing my sexual drive, secondly. It was only after a lot of self-analysis, brought on by Dr. Peterson's Self-Authorship course that allowed me to see how my early sexual awakening was really defined in a Piagetian construction of cooperation, that the dog was receptive, and that what I had done was not simply an immoral or vicious act. I was merely high in openness and low in conscientiousness. Thanks to Peterson, I've been working on conscientiousness. I recently went to the animal shelter and adopted a terrier and have been working on a fixed schedule to satisfy myself sexually, twice a day. I have to be careful not to become inflexible, but I think the routine has really helped me and Sam find some stability and order.

I did not need to see this

He tried to join the trans community in 2010 but was rejected. He has despised them ever since.

Reminder that Peterson is touched by meme magic and we should really slay the dragon, revivify our father, and sort ourselves out.

I would literally kill your irl desu

Okay, moly is a cult leader. Peterson litcherally didn't do anything. Buffoons.

guys what the fuck is sorting? is it just the obvious definition "stop being lazy and solve your problems systematically to become a better person"?

And that's that.

>he thinks there is a self to sort out

you can't sort out what isn't there

I'm in the planning stage, give me a break. I'll get around to it eventually.

>just got to the kulak part of the gulag archipelago

Is... is that gonna be us?

“We see ourselves as unitary, conscious subjects, and our lives as the sum of their doings. Recent cognitive science and ancient Buddhist teachings are at one in viewing this ordinary sense of self as elusive. Both view selfhood in humans as a highly complex and fragmentary thing.”

“Our lives are more like fragmentary dreams than the enactments of conscious selves. We control very little of what we most care about; many of our most fateful decisions are made unbeknownst to ourselves.”

“Yet we insist that mankind can achieve what we cannot: conscious mastery of its existence. This is the creed of those who have given up an irrational belief in God for an irrational faith in mankind.”

don't scare me user, I just ordered that book and it comes in a few days

DETLETE THIS

I'm busy with it ey
The reason why i dont have a gf is because when woem ovulate they are more attracted to wider jaws, but thanks to the pill they are never in this stage snd thus are attracted to less masculine men.

What was thst name of the comedian who insults everyone?

Please stop posting him here.

He's going to turn into a Sup Forums meme. Which, in turn, will discredit his name.

he has a sorting yourself out program.

ok ... i will stop. but he is literally kek you know ? his sincronicity levels are over 9999

He's too effective at dropping redpills. Even has once sceptics reading about the Jungian interpretation of the bible and ingesting the moral lessons contained without setting off the cognitive bias alerts our degenerate overlords have installed in our psych against Christianity.

He has to be stopped! Share blue, you're our only hope!

Reading right now desu

And no, we have the internet now. We have the ability to speak out.

this

and edgelords will hate him because he doesn't openly deny the holocaust, even though he admitted in a Q&A that Jews are overrepresented as Marxist intellectuals. I believe that the video is called "an incindeniary discussion at Ryerson U ", relatively new.

No, Kulaks will be blacks and women deemed too wealthy, too well liked or accused of other wrong think in general. Light skin niggas will be targeted too.

White men will be the "counter revolutionaries." The first to be liquidised.

Reading it now, disturbing stuff, if it's all true... It almost feels like jewskin lampshades and "I survived the gas chambers 6 times" kind of stuff it's so disturbing but the things in the Archipelago seem reasonable, though demonic.

im trying too. going to taper off this mirtazapine shit, its fucking death. quit ciggies (well fucking try), lift weights (doing it), start boxing (tomorrow)

My life is fucking horrible, but fuuuuuuuuuuuck im trying jordan.

where? i've been trying to find it to cocoon mode it over the summer

He provides a good why to become a better person in simple relatable terms

selfauthoring.com/

>decide to sort myself out
>oh I have to pay? whatever, it's worth it and he seems like a worthy cause to give money to
>oh it's an online form so it's all serverside?
>you store all my secrets in a database?

yea nah fuck off jordan

Did I just fucking meme John Gray on Sup Forums?

>Berlin is right that a core feature of all utopias is a dream of ultimate harmony. Whether human ends are believed to be unchanging, as in Plato, or evolving, as in Marx, whether the nature of these ends is known through the scientific discovery of the natural laws or accepted as a matter of faith, the normal conflicts of human life are left behind. Clashes of interest among individuals and social groups, antagonism between and within ideals of the good life, choices among evils – these conflicts, which are endemic in every society, are reduced to insignificance.

>The pursuit of a condition of harmony defines utopian thought and discloses its basic unreality. Conflict is a universal feature of human life.

just fyi I was just looking at his patreon and idk how patreon really works but if you donate $5 you get the whole $30 package

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

but it's $5 per month, so I don't know if you can just cancel that after a month and still get the rewards or how patreon works at all

I was lucky and got the future authoring thing for free when he was giving it away but I might do the patreon thing to get the rest of them if there's no catch

who cares desu, you don't even put your personal information anywhere so the information you enter can't be tied to you

I suppose you wouldn't wanjt to start spilling your secrets about how you're planning a mass murder or something, but assuming you're just a regular person I think it'll be fine

>who cares desu, you don't even put your personal information anywhere so the information you enter can't be tied to you
you have to buy it with a real credit card though. I guess if I really wanted I could buy a prepaid credit card and use entirely different personal info, but it's still tied to whatever IP logs in. he's making this really difficult. I don't see why it has to be an online service

Well I guess if you really wanted to you could just buy it and then type your answers to the questions it gives you into notepad or something. I mean it doesn't take your answers and evaluate them somehow and give you a score at the end or something, so you wouldn't be missing out on anything by doing that.

I really don't think there's anything to be worried about though. What would they even use the information for?

>haha this guy's goals are getting a girlfriend, and conquering his social anxiety, what a retard
>lmao this guy didn't have a father and had an abusive mother what a fucking faggot

just copy & paste it all into a word doc and do it manually. that's what i did.

At least my idea of whats true isnt postmodern.

Just read this book.

Making a video about it.

that's the wrong thinking user. the problem is databases store data forever and are perpetually spread throughout the net simply due to how computers work. it doesn't matter if it seems like useless data to you, it is very useful data to someone (otherwise they wouldn't store it). This is a pretty general rule, but let's apply it to your example:

>lmao this guy didn't have a father and had an abusive mother what a fucking faggot
If you're young you have no idea what doors are open for you. want to be a ceo one day? a politician? a famous actor or artist? this data will forever haunt you when it has no business sticking around. there's a legal term for this called "right to be forgotten" which is really only enforced weakly by the EU (of all places) and it tells google and facebook they aren't allowed to store information on a user after a certain period of time if they don't want it anymore.

Now maybe people knowing you were raised by a single mother isn't a bad thing to most people, but to some it could be the difference between a relationship. Or it can be used against you. And yes, the info can get out. it's not a matter of if, it's a matter of when. any db is accessible with the right amount of resources being used. Take Ashley Madison for example, and all the drama that came with it. You can't trust a database

>t. Junior DBA

Earl Nightingale

youtube.com/watch?v=zj52FbQcVs0