Why do you think it is rational to hate an entire group of people solely by the actions of a few?

Why do you think it is rational to hate an entire group of people solely by the actions of a few?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_and_massacres_in_Mandatory_Palestine'
youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38
youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc
youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219
youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just like in guerrilla warfare when you can't tell who it is that is actually conspiring against you, better to burn the whole village. Live by stealth, die by collective punishment

You're going to kill dozens of millions of people that are almost all innocent just because you dislike the political policy of a few leaders?

Seems really irrational...
Also this isn't guerrilla warfare, /pol seems to clearly know who is 'conspiring' against them.

Israelis are loud, obnoxious, arrogant and entitled. Just go to Thailand - they are the only group that some will refuse to serve. Let me guess, that's just anti-semitism, right? Not based on how they behave or anything.
When you make it absolutely verboten to constructively criticize anything a certain group does, it's not surprising that they start acting like they can do whatever the hell they want.

You love to generalize others, but would get triggered easily when you are the one being generalized.

very few of us believe that. we simply recognize trends in groups whereas liberals are too brainwashed to recognize reality when they see it.

It goes like this:

Level 1: "Some members of X group have Y characteristic, so all members of X group have Y characteristic" (redneck conservative, stereotype thinking)

Level 2: "all people are special individual snowflake unicorns who have their own fag magic and unique sexual identity" (typical liberal flatland "equal" thinking)

Level 3: "X group has Y characteristic much more often than most/all other groups, and a member of group X is likely to have that characteristic more than a member of other groups."

If you're not thinking at level 3, you're too dumb to live and you should be put down.

That's literally what the nazis did. Don't care how many joos died, only poor innocent ones did. The rich swines bribed their way out and used the poorfaggs as leverage to kike even more. No guilty Guy ever dies in a war. The guilty ones are the ones smart(see Soros) and/or rich enough to get away with it.

jews have literally been kicked out of every host country in the past two thousand years.
It's not racism, it's anti-antisemitism, it's not unfair discrimination. Jews are thieving, sneaking rats that gnaw out the foundations of their host country.

Why is it not rational to hate a group of people who have been expelled from over 100 countries throughout history?

If Jews actually listened to what people said about them, instead of reflexively crying antisemite, they probably wouldn't be hated so much

These cunts ask the same questions every day.

They never listen.

They just don't get it.

Almost half of all living jews live under the terrorist Zionist regime in Occupied Palestine.

While less than 1% of Muslims are part of Muslim terrorists like Al-Qaeda , ISIS and others.

Israel is a failed experiment , it shouldnt exist as a jewish state just like the terrorist ISIS shouldnt exist.

This is very much true and I agree. I've never met an American Jew that has conservative beliefs, but surely there are some out there.

They've been kicked out of city-states in case you are about to post your meme-picture.

And your use of "literally" is far, far off the truth. There have been plenty of groups exiled in the past by Christian and Muslim groups who aren't only Jews, it's just that Judaism is one of the 3 Abrahamic religions.

Not all Jews cry anti semite like you imagine it. You should be able to criticize Israel, though the vast majority of criticizers out there are truly anti-semites, which is why they gained the anti-semite tag. Rational thinking people who are interested in seeing past pallywood lies tend to be pro-Israel.

> go to a cheap and welcoming country
> expect a discount

>Why do you not want Lions in your backyard when Christian the lion was nice?

youtube.com/watch?v=btuxO-C2IzE

>a few
You mean like 80%

Found the refugee.

> terrorist Zionist regime in Occupied Palestine.

Nothing terrorist about self defense

> While less than 1% of Muslims are part of Muslim terrorists like Al-Qaeda , ISIS and others.

False. The majority of Muslims support groups like Hamas, Fatah, Hezbollah, and/or radical Islamic beliefs.

> it shouldnt exist as a jewish state

I'm sure you have no vote in that, the people that create the nation do.

I guess the Vatican can't exist either, they simply have no right!

American Jews =/= Israeli Jews

Ever wonder why Israel's current president is conservative?

>a few
"""The richest 1% includes 43% of the American Jewish community."""

Also I just find it funny how Jews are criticized when they are Liberal, but when they elect a conservative president, they're bad again? I'm sure you say you hate Zionism instead of Judaism to try to justify your beliefs :)

Jews are liberal when they're in the minority in a country , what don't you get about this?

Jews are also 21% of Nobel prize winners. Do you still consider yourself the superior race when .2% of the world is at the very top?

Oh I bet you uncovered their top-secret plans too!

Are you going to try and say that Jews don't vote Liberal overwhelmingly in the USA or UK? That's a just a fact. I'm not even bringing up conspiracies or anything.

This

>self defense
go in, drive people off the land they've been on for centuries, ignore international law, and then when they fight back, blast the hell out of them and say you have the right to defend yourself.

I acknowledge that, when did I say otherwise?
How is that relevant? Jews that live in western countries not only live in cities but came with different mindsets than Jews that built modern day Israel.

Have you ever spoken to an Israeli Liberal? They're incredibly westernized and think that making peace with Arabs is possible (News flash it's not). They're totally different people who are brainwashed by modern liberalism.

Tel Aviv is one of the gayest cities in the world and Jewish organizations are playing a leading role in normalizing it. The percentage of total population in Israel that is homosexual is also ridiculously high. Their nationalism is also totally hypocritical and they have no problem with the massive lobby the diaspora runs in the US.

The only people in Israel who are actually conservative are the Orthodox Jews, mainly non-Ashkenazi.

Seriously do you even read yourself? Their religion literally told them to fuck everything up to access the promised land. They seek more power and control only to backstab humanity.

Don't be delusional.

>triple six get
Drop dead, Solomon.

> drive people off the land they've been on for centuries

False. The word "Palestine" has not existed until the mid-20th century and was made up because the Arabs living there had no unique identity. There were also Jews that lived there for many generations that helped build Israel.

> ignore international law

The UN is mostly composed of countries that are also in the Muslim brotherhood... Go figure they dislike Israel.

> and then when they fight back

By purposefully targeting innocent people? Palestinians don't care about creating a Palestine, the only thing they care about is to kill the Jews, and their leaders have said this many times in the past. Palestine, the PLO, Hamas, and every leadership group in Palestine doesn't give a shit about creating a Palestinian state. In fact if they did, they could've had one in the 40's partition plan. They brainwash you to think that they're people who care about their women and children, but in reality they arm them with bombs and force them to kill innocent civilians.

> blast the hell out of them

This is wrong, Israel should completely annex Gaza. Giving it back was one of the biggest mistakes they ever made.

> say you have the right to defend yourself.

Everyone does, except Palestinians were the original aggressors since the dawn of time. Look up 1920's Palestinian riots.

> Their religion literally told them to fuck everything up to access the promised land.

Have you actually read any religious Jewish text, or are you believing whatever /pol tells you because you have an inclined bias towards anyone other than yourself?

> They seek more power and control only to backstab humanity.

Oh i'm sure you care about humanity after wanting to massacre millions if not billions of people on the planet that you disagree with.

>kikes
>people

Keyword: Cities.

Anyone living in large Urban centers is hugely Liberal. Look at the 2016 election turnout, every single city is blue.

Does it make me Zionist if I don't think any race or culture has some kind of divine right over the holy land but whoever is the strongest deserves to have it?

I also don't think the west should be giving Israel free money, but I also think even without it they'll still cull the shitskins just fine.

They didn't have an administrative structure to the level of my satisfaction therefore they don't really exist as people - ok gotcha.
>No unique identity
not one that I bothered to try to learn about anyway

> Does it make me Zionist if I don't think any race or culture has some kind of divine right over the holy land but whoever is the strongest deserves to have it?

Well that's called "might makes right" which is just as true as the laws of physics.

The only thing that defines being a Zionist is the support for the creation of Israel.

> I also don't think the west should be giving Israel free money

The US gives Israel about 3 billion a year, which isn't even a fraction of the multi-trillion-dollar annual budget.

Suppose the US spent 10 Trillion in one year, the percent of your taxpayer dollars that are actually sent to Israel would be .03%. It's not as much as you think it is.

I find it funny how you are only capable of replying to one of my points, but whatever I guess.

> therefore they don't really exist

I never said nor implied this. The people "living there for centuries" that you so whole-heartedly support have been in a constant anti-Jew offensive. People were kicked off their land if they didn't comply and fought against Israel in the independence war.

>the only thing they care about is to kill the Jews, and their leaders have said this many times in the past
yes, there exists a group of human beings who want nothing more than to kill people instead of living their lives. Of course this irrational desire to kill Jews only started once Zionists stole their land.

Israel co-opts and even creates the false opposition who are the so-called leaders of the Palestinians so that they can always claim an existential threat and further the Oded-Yinon plan

>I also think even without it they'll still cull the shitskins just fine

Shit that's cool. What happens after that? Do they expand into Greater Israel and give a direct passage from Africa to Europe? Man, I can hardly wait for all of this fresh culture to arrive. Greatest ally, right, goy?
When will you learn that Jews fucking hate you, you fucking retard.

> Of course this irrational desire to kill Jews only started once Zionists stole their land.

Absolutely false.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_killings_and_massacres_in_Mandatory_Palestine'

No land was taken prior to the Independence war victory, yet Arabs perpetrated violence since the 1920's.

> Israel co-opts and even creates the false opposition who are the so-called leaders of the Palestinians so that they can always claim an existential threat and further the Oded-Yinon plan

There's absolutely zero evidence behind this idea. You jump on this conclusion because you can't bear the fact that you might be wrong, so you do your very best to lie to yourself.

What a joke, no wonder you browse this echo-chamber and think it isn't satire.

>When will you learn that Jews fucking hate you, you fucking retard.

Well they probably hate you because you have extremely irrational, bigoted, and biased views against them... go figure

If you whack a bees nest, the bees sting everyone, not just the perpetrator.

>intel on the jews

It all comes down to racism. Everything they accuse Jewish people of doing, their own leftists do.

>Why do you think it is rational to hate an entire group of people solely by the actions of a few?

You mean like how the Jews are?

Fun fact- Intel only exists in Israel because the Kike CEO Andy Grove sent most of Intel's R&D there.

> Jewish feminist

Why do you believe this is something that has to do with Judaism rather Feminism? People like these have plenty of characteristics, some are rich, some are celebrities, some are black, etc, but as soon as a Jew does this, it's only because of Judaism.

Or maybe it's because Israel is one of the top countries in the world in terms of technological advancement.

Equating anecdotes to an entire ethnic group. Classic.

This

we judge kikes on their collective 2000+ year existence.
>ur gonna burn kike

youtu.be/_r9Z-hTn1r4

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

youtu.be/MFE0qAiofMQ?t=38

youtube.com/watch?v=H5nzjkmtCOc

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

youtu.be/HNhF28fzN9I?t=219

youtube.com/watch?v=Yopqrazma4o

Leting a single jew live is to mutch of a threat. You can never trust jews, that's just how it's, sad.

Also jews own all the (((banks))), that own all the debt. All money is debt controlled by the (((banks))). We live in a big pyramid scheme. And the jews own evrything, evry dollar you make there is more debt for it worth somewhere else.

Fascist propaganda combined with exaggerating and misinterpreting what other people say is totally logical and rational.

>propaganda

Stoped reading there