When you republicans oppose regulation on businesses, this is what happens

When you republicans oppose regulation on businesses, this is what happens.

Businesses don't absorb the full cost of injuries when there's an unemployed guy out on the street ready to take the worker's place despite the risks.

Do you want this to happen to your son?

[NSFL]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0wmcD3aM8X4
reddit.com/r/OSHA/top/?sort=top&t=month
liveleak.com/view?i=d42_1457122214
bebinak.com/v/1s6g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

that machine has violated the nap

Posting gore on Sup Forums.

Get banned.

I can't find the spoiler function. But how about you respond to the point?

I'm pretty sure that still happens even with safety regulations.

OSHA is supposed to make sure it isn't unnecessarily dangerous, it doesn't babyproof industry.

Enjoy the ban.

>implying bans on building a chair within 500 miles of a non-native tree frog have anything to do with worker safety
Just die already David Brock

youtube.com/watch?v=0wmcD3aM8X4

And yet people seem to be too stingy/stupid to follow minimum practices on their own

Next time maybe uh, don't stick your foot in the spinny, crushy part, hmmm?

Looks tasty

>Regulate business
>It moves to china
>Chinese die just as horrifically
>We now buy the same product but send the wealth it generates overseas

There is of course an obvious line here between what is too much regulation and not enough, but the way it is now in a lot of industries leads to the situation described above.

did he die?

bad day?

how dumb do you have to be for that to happen though? Seriously...

Fuck off normies

HAHA that's an eyeball!

Google image search. Was from a suicide. Also, posting gore on /pol enjoy the b& stupid fucktard.

SAGE

I mean look all the blatant cornercutting posted this month alone:

reddit.com/r/OSHA/top/?sort=top&t=month

low IQ + poor future sense + heavy equipment = gore photos

Good poor people deserve it. The deaths of degenerates elevate the wealthy who are chosen by our lord God.

This is now officially a gore thread

why do you normalfag cancers wonder outside Sup Forums?

it's your cancerous home, stay there ffs

no one wants you

I'll go ahead and point to the common story about a kitchen. OSHA told them to put in nonstick flooring and the Health Department told them to put in an easily sanitized surface. The two requests were mutually exclusive.

OSHA does more harm than good, but you need to reign federal bureaucracy and limit their powers or they will continue to expand their reach.

This is a problem in every federal agency where the heads try to justify their budget and ladder climbers want a bullet point to justify their next promotion.

there isn't one
>>>/leftypol/

If this is your grandfather, you should be glad you exist at all.

this makes my eyes hurt

>OSHA does more harm than good

kys

Err I wrote it backwards, OSHA does more good than harm.

But that doesn't mean OSHA doesn't do harm.

kay

I wrote it backwards

Why do liberals support jewish regulations that create monopolies?

I've been working around machines like that since I was in high school, they are ridiculously safe. The only way you can get injured in there is if you climb/flip over the barricade but the machine will turn off if you do that because you need to be standing on a pedal to start it. If you step off the pedal, the motor turns off, no grinding.

The unit itself is about twelve feet high, with half that space devoted to a chute at the bottom. The only way you can really load it is by dropping things in with a cherrypicker or forklift.

is he okay?

wtf

>just touch it real quick man, what could possib-

liveleak.com/view?i=d42_1457122214

Safety equipment (a small entry barrier) only creates monopolies if you don't have access to capital.

Put the blame where in belongs, on jewish wall st bankers

>Acting like getting rid of regulations would magically disperse monopolies.
I'm sure if the systems put in place to limit business were to suddenly vanish, they would probably mellow out and things would be a lot more fair and consumer/worker friendly. Instead of becoming more exploitative of the little people and even more monopoly based.

>115421858
Should have learned how to use the damn machine.

Back to Sup Forums faggette!

It's probably cheaper long term to put a safety gate than to keep hiring people who fall in.

What a surprise, a leftist hates natural selection. Get banned you dysgenic fuck.

LOL OP has never worked a blue collar job in his life. LEAVE YOUR MOMS BASEMENT BRO (sorry i shouldnt assume your gender) [i MEAN FUCK YOU] Anyhow get out of what ever shitlib city you live and talk to ANYONE in EMS in a town with a steel mill, or dairy farm, or heavy equipment mechanic and you will go deaf before they tire of telling you horror work accident stories. Shit happens all the time you fucking retard. Its human nature to take short cuts. Its WHY we have OSHA so they can go and inspect business to fine the shit out of them for seeing all the shit the employees do to curb the regulations. FUCK OF or get educated.

Post your dick faguette

Fuck you you underage nigger

only gore can get newfags to fuck off

Some jobs are dangerous, even with regulations. However, many of these injuries require businesses to make machinery repairs, which also can reduce income during the time of repair, etc. Most businesses try to keep track of safety because it's cheaper than losing revenue.

You can go back to blueshare now.

It's not natural selection when YOUR fuckups without equipment harm bystanders

This, gore shouldn't be against the rules

it will though since jewmoot wants more users so he has more user data to sell to companies

It's always natural selection, silly.

WTF is wrong with you shilltard. Posting gore on Sup Forums?

she T A PP like a celebrity

>OSHA does more harm than good
Triggered tbqh

Backstory? Pretty disturbing

>ywn have maniac nude qt to behead those who insult Sup Forums

*master forgive me*

>calls out someone for posting gore on Sup Forums
>Sup Forums

Better with sound, and you can read sandnigger now anyway

bebinak.com/v/1s6g

this is fake right? what was attacking her?

Fuck joot and his fake monetary problems
The guy added some shitty new ads (I block them with umatrix but still) after getting rid of the one provider for whatever reason
Then had had the slow shitty is2 for a while
Probably is selling off user data as well
Anyway have more gore

See

What's the story on OP pic?

Is this a gore thread????

O Y V E Y

That's definitely from a movie. The camera getting knocked away like that is just a little too perfectly timed.

monopolies exist to create more profit obviously, and do so by charging more than the true "value" of a product. In a true free market that would be an inefficient model because any company could enter the market and ask for less for the product. If the monopoly can effectively create products for less then they are good for consumers.

Yeah post some

ITS TIME TO STOP LOL

Aint watching that though

Also rip thread

bebinak.com/v/1s6g

lets make it one
POST GORE AND GRAPHIC CONTENT

ive been here for awhile and this is the worst ive seen in a long time

Did he die

Didn't really affect me but I haven't seen it with sound
Hearing people gurgle and such while being decapitated is what gets to ya

S
P
A
M

E
X
T
R
E
M
E

C
O
N
T
E
N
T

why

kek
>that casual pose

>tfw driving a tractor, stick(with TWO shifters and TWO brake pedals) with a bush-hog on back at age 8

You fags and your bubble wrap. It's no wonder you're so wimpy and want everything banned and regulated.

Oh my god. Is he okay?

Done be a dumb shit around that when its on. Or be smarter and better looking and get a decent job.

I wish I could hate you gorefags and want to exterminate you all but I met some guy who was into gore and he was a really cool dude

Those dudes were just trying to get by. Maybe supporting a wife and kids... Poor bastards.

I'll post some from my cute dead girls folder if you post some too

so youre ok with a bunch of 8 year old working as a road crew and operating heavy equipment

>Poor bastards

Stupid and poor bastards*

No bully plz
I'm a nice guy if you get to know me

he aight he aight
yeah nigga just walk it off mayne

Wow. I'm so proud that this transgender person had the courage to stand up for their beliefs and be who they really are. So courageous.

Can't help it. When i see gore i somehow have to look at it even tho it's disgusting af

Everyone fucks up once or twice, but sometimes it kills ya.

>implying you wouldn't

bump

Sure. Why not?

He was also a mongolian finnish person. I don't know if that's common for them.

>brown nipples
>cute

bump with pics~

CHALLENGE:
EXTREME GORE COMPETITION

COMPETE TO FIND WHO CAN POST THE MOST GRAPHIC GORE!

Start!

I'll admit it's mostly a misc folder of dead girls in suggestive poses