Should taxation be abolished?

Should taxation be abolished?

no. roads. we need them. (We need lower taxes over here)

>Should taxation be abolished.

American education, everyone.

I would be fine with paying a low rate like 10% for social services, but the problem is that the people who end up in government are, or become, corrupted and taxes tend to rise to a level so that the average person is just scraping by.
Taxes - seems ok in theory, but rarely in practice.

No, because of math.
No, on principa because It's the United States governments money, not yours, they can take it if they want.

If it was your money, it would be worth what you can pimp your faggot ass out for.

i cannot express my hatred towards trudeau enough.

>Income taxes
Yes

Why can't we just have companies fix the roads we have today?
And you better give a me a serious answer you fucking leaf.

A more accurate comparison would be extortion/protection racketeering but with the threat being that they simply wouldn't protect you rather than that they would harm you.

> 1 post by this ID

Those aircraft carriers dont grow on trees.

Taxation is theft.

Taxes and government spending were low until women were given the right to vote, at which point both skyrocketed. The solution should be clear.

Yeah this

sales tax is fine, luxury tax is also fine, even motor tax (in place of toll booths) are ok but income tax is almost like a punishment for making extra money

No you stupid cunt.

Yeah, print money to fund the government, and then assess yearly asset tax on multi generational trusts.

Property tax, especially on your home and land, is pretty annoying but makes the point clear that if you don't pay, you'll end up homeless.

Except for the part where they very much will harm you, sure.

It's a necessary evil. The free market isn't going to exterminate all nonwhites on its own.

That's like asking "Why won't Comcast give me fiber optic?"

Probably, but can you answer the question more legitimately?

Taxation is theft, but not all taxes are bad

we need roads, we need police, we need judge dredd, we need smallest possible government to regulate 1st 3, maybe some inspections to make sure people do not get scammed... am I missing something? Help me out here

we do not need healthcare, education or culture, all 3 are better when paid

Because they can overcharge for something that should be free ( freedom of movement )

Considering that you are automatically signed into a system without any consent at birth, you shouldn't be forced to pay for the tax of that specific place at any point without properly consenting to live there.

IT'S A FUCKING LEAF.

Not with competition.
Any company today can overcharge anything.
Farmers, for example, could overcharge their products and food.
But with competition, it's too hard to do that. Don't you think?

Let's not forget that this isn't free. Why doesn't the government overcharge the people to pay for the roads?

Belong to a voluntary society that allows democratic action.
Complain that the rules are a crime.

Don't leave, don't change them.

you can not compete if there is only one road from point A to point B

Build you own roads

*your

I think you can if you are stating that a business would overcharge for the road, no?

the last 100 years of weapons development has basically made that impossible

you have to, because those machine needed for quality roads are pricey as fuck, so if you are starting you need to invest a lot of money, therefore you need to overprice

this is why state is better for that job, because they can save a lot of money by doing that same job a lot of time

and tbqh everyone is using those roads, so it is not like someone will be damaged

also one more important thing, you can not build roads where ever you want, heavy planning is needed

fag libertarians need to live in somalia for a while...

This.

The timeline coincides with the temperance movement. Bunch of fucking cucked numales got run over by the vagina owners in the early 20th century.

National tax is a crock of shit.
Provincial tax is more reasonable since I have a much larger say in how it is spent but National tax is just me paying for Quebec since they cant balance their books