Drudge on Schumer

I don't like Drudge's caption on this new piece thehill.com/homenews/senate/322407-schumer-on-trump-claims-either-way-the-president-is-in-trouble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_Wslf5V-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GjToGCWpm-g
imgur.com/a/awg8v
imgur.com/a/zvZJE
youtu.be/HDtvYHOY_Uc?t=6m18s
thehill.com/policy/national-security/310495-intel-head-ic-agencies-refused-to-brief-committee-on-russian-hacking
thehill.com/homenews/news/310820-electors-wont-get-intelligence-briefing-report
robertmlee.org/critiques-of-the-dhsfbis-grizzly-steppe-report/
medium.com/@jeffreycarr/fbi-dhs-joint-analysis-report-a-fatally-flawed-effort-b6a98fafe2fa#.1it24ccrw
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
icitech.org/its-the-russians-or-is-it-cold-war-rhetoric-in-the-digital-age/
securityweek.com/us-govs-grizzly-steppe-report-fails-achieve-purpose-experts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Pictures_hack#Doubts_about_accusations_against_North_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal#Wiretapping_of_the_Democratic_Party.27s_headquarters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panetta_Review
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Intelligence_Commission
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZt1zLQ11E
cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/
cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc-crowdstrike/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Drudge knows what he's doing

numerous sources are on record regarding the wiretaps happening

also the FBI exonerated Trump regarding MUH RUSSIA

he's giving them enough rope to hang themselves

Look at that fuckers face. I would not trust a word he says.

Blood libel.

((Drudge))

their basis for blood in the water is that either:

-they didn't use surveillance (i'd bet they did)
or
-they did and the fact that the court gave permission means they had probably cause, which is bad for trump (this will backfire)

look, ShareBlue is using meme parantheses
they're totally just like us
right guys?

Drudge along with Levin and Hannity are trying to start a fire under the ass of the collective Trump administration to get started on reigning in these leakers. They have to take some serious measures and start making recess appointments before this goes much further. Steve Bannon has probably been predicting this all along and is now furious that it's to the point that even their AG Sessions is essentially disarmed immediately upon taking office. Like Flynn, he instantly folded.

Someone needs to end Schumer

FISA warrant could have been to look into tax records. I just can't help but bank on Trump. He's undefeated on Twitter.

>the day before too

Is Schumer the kikiest kike that ever kiked?

Can't let those digits go unchecked

Basically this story has been sitting here since October and Levin just brought it all together. I'm sure they did use surveillance. US Officails said in October that there was no connection between Trump and Russia. Ye- if there is probable cause and it leaked it could backfire.

i doubt the FISA court ever actually granted the warrant. They approve all but 0.03% of requests according to shillbots here. They denied the one in June - what reason but to try to legitimize the wiretaps if you wait until october to file again. they saw the poll numbers and knew they had a loss coming. they scrambled to get legitimacy. or so we're told.

i doubt he had a warrant. my money is on the obama admin wiretapping him without a warrant.

trump was aware, and he likely has every piece of physical wiretapping (if there was any) bagged in evidence chain-of-custody.

I get nervous whenever Drudge is obviously on our side, but you gotts remember he has a business that isnt going to work if he takes the CNN route and become a mouthpiece for one party.

In the end, he knows where his bread is buttered.

God he looks so jewish, you can spot him from a mile.

*Isnt obviously on our side

>The day before 001 is trips

Im sure tuna can feel when they have been harpooned

the most phony smile that there is on earth

goes with phony tears

Oy, if the government choose to spy on you, you are already guilty and always in the wrong. Just take it goy.

Lol but Matt is Jewish.

> chucky chuck shoemer

oy vey, the schnoz on that guy...

wait for tomorrow mornings headline.

bump

>obama had the evidence to justifiably do something or release something about trump's supposed campaign ties to russia

>he didn't find shit except things that can be spun and instead lets him win and now leaks shit through his tenticals

one and only one

(((Schumer))) captioned by (((drudge))) for smelling blood in the water with a story put together by (((Levin)))

Oh is Amy on the rag again?

Checked, nigga

>he's giving them enough rope to hang themselves

Do you think? Are the Dems this shallow that if Drudge says basically that Trump is bleeding the Dems will fall for it?

This has probably been Dems strategy all along.

Dems working with Russia to get Trump elected. Conspire against him once he's in to get him impeached. Country goes crazy. Somehow Obama gets back in or his wife or some shit. That Valerie Jarret bitch moved back into their house in D.C. which is very weird on many levels.

I really think this is their plan. Remember Obama is Vlads bitch. Obama got taught telling the assistant about how flexible he would be for Vlad on camera.

Well he straight up lied when he said the judge who grants the warrant is "independently elected". They are federally appointed.

Your rightwingers really are fucking crazy. That makes no sense whatsoever but you have to keep coming up with these bullshit conspiracies because your only other option is to admit that Trump is a failed president who is in collusion with Russia.

Pretty sure Drudge is mocking those idiots.

>Big nosed jew
>smells

Drude still /ourguy/

Drudge knows exactly what he's doing folks

gas yourself. he has no ties to russia.

Says the Russian mole

Face? Just the nose.

Daily reminder that Trump knows exactly what the fuck he's doing

Same goes for Drudge

You right wingers will stop at no lengths to defend this corrupt fat bumbling retard that you voted in as president. How is it that right wingers can believe in these strange and contradicting conspiracy theories, but can't connect the dots about Trumps Russian connection?

What dots?

Bumpity, cause shills can suck it...

You're right, there is proof that Putin PERSONALLY hacked the election. Back in the KGB days Putin's hacker name was R3D SC4r3.

Don't forget that Trump got Russian hookers to piss on Obama's bed, and that Putin hacked not just the US election, but also France, Germany, Netherlands, and Austria too.

And he actually hacked into Muslim immigrants to commit sex crimes all through-out Europe.

also this

because wikileaks can be authenticated by google.
your leaks are baseless

Why the fuck do they want a war with russia so bad?

Matt knows it is a trap.

They think Trump is vulnerable when they are walking into another art of the deal trap.

They are so fucking stupid to fall for the same shit over and over again.

He made a mistake, that doesn't invalidates everything he says.

He's sliping tough. they have a lot less in Trump than I was expecting, maybe he did win.

Schumer is just an attack dog for the DNC. Filter everything he says through that lens.

Kek. Oh shit Putin made me say that too.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wx_Wslf5V-Y

Trey Gowdy after speaking to Comey,
"To the extent people are relying on media reports--whether it's the NY Times or the Wash Post--upon which to base their factual assertions... I would tell them to be very very careful... the person leading the investigation on behalf of the US govt, the head of the fbi (comey), listen to what he has to say. Don't listen to anonymous sources who leak classified information--which oh by the way is against the law--between jim comey and the ny times... give me jim comey."
--trey gowdy on ny times "fake news'

youtube.com/watch?v=GjToGCWpm-g

Here's Levin on Fox laying it out for any who haven't seen this.

I heard a rumor that Obama used the British GCHQ to wiretap Trump in order to circumvent US surveillance laws.

>either way

obama is going to jail

they couldn't bring themselves to use three parenthesis though, lol

Bump

QUICK RUNDOWN ON CIA LIES

CIA Lies on Russia
1. CIA declassified assessment contains no facts. These are only opinions according to their own definitions.
imgur.com/a/awg8v

2. FBI/DHS Report contains a glaring disclaimer about the accuracy of information discussed.
imgur.com/a/zvZJE

3. Adam Schiff, of the House Intel Committee, refused to acknowledge whether there is evidence Russians actually hacked the DNC on behalf of Wikileaks.
youtu.be/HDtvYHOY_Uc?t=6m18s

4. The CIA refused to defend their case in front of the House Intel Committee.
thehill.com/policy/national-security/310495-intel-head-ic-agencies-refused-to-brief-committee-on-russian-hacking

5. The CIA refused to disclose their Intel to the electors considering if the election was manipulated.
thehill.com/homenews/news/310820-electors-wont-get-intelligence-briefing-report

6. IT Security experts agree that the CIA assessment and the FBI/DHS JAR were flawed and uncharacteristically devoid of any facts on the nature of the security breaches at the DNC, something common to put in reports about hacking issues. They also noted the JAR as attempting attribution without valid reasoning.
robertmlee.org/critiques-of-the-dhsfbis-grizzly-steppe-report/
medium.com/@jeffreycarr/fbi-dhs-joint-analysis-report-a-fatally-flawed-effort-b6a98fafe2fa#.1it24ccrw
theintercept.com/2016/12/14/heres-the-public-evidence-russia-hacked-the-dnc-its-not-enough/
icitech.org/its-the-russians-or-is-it-cold-war-rhetoric-in-the-digital-age/
securityweek.com/us-govs-grizzly-steppe-report-fails-achieve-purpose-experts

He looks like your average Floridian to be honest.

7. The CIA has a long documented history of attempted to manipulate domestic politics, fabricating intelligence, breaking US law and lying to avoid oversight and justify operational goals.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_Pictures_hack#Doubts_about_accusations_against_North_Korea
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Watergate_scandal#Wiretapping_of_the_Democratic_Party.27s_headquarters
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Panetta_Review
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKUltra
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_Intelligence_Commission
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbZt1zLQ11E

8. Julian Assange and WikiLeaks have a perfect track record regarding accuracy in their journalism, and maintain the leaks were provided by a DNC insider. In fact, there is no mention of Julian Assange or Wikileaks in relation to Russia in any report.
cnn.com/2017/01/04/politics/assange-wikileaks-hannity-intv/

9. The CIA has a motive to propagate the Russian hacking narrative in order to expand their budget and powers under the supposed threat of Russian interference in the election. It is also an attempt to smear Wikileaks and other whistleblowers to protect their institution.

10. The DNC has a motive to propagate the Russian hacking narrative in order to cover up and distract the public from their election-rigging crimes and culpability for the Democrats losing 2016.

12. The DNC has refused to turn over their servers to the FBI for investigation. Instead all the information the FBI has received about the breach has come from a 3rd party security firm, called CrowdStrike, which is the same firm to falsely conclude that North Korea hacked Sony.
cnn.com/2017/01/05/politics/fbi-russia-hacking-dnc-crowdstrike/

HERE'S AN IDEA. WE SHOULD FIND OUT IF ANY OTHER TOP DEMOCRAT OFFICIALS HAVE ANY CONNECTIONS TO RUSSIA.
WE ALREADY KNOW SCHUMER AND PELOSI.

He's talking about SCHUMERS' blood, dipshit.

The Dems are going to feed him to TRUMP...

He's just an appetizer...

What are the dots?

Where are the connections?

Name them, kike.

Created an official general thread to help expose democrats connections to russia.
help out the cause.

I hate his smug face.

i really give it to chuck he has a more punch-able face than his neice

>smug face

Why are Jews in the US Senate? Are they just civic-minded? Or do they serve to be able to sway US policy and money to serve Israel?

Schumer is a fucking faggot. He's the epitome of a careerist in Congress.

Total shylock

>Look at that fuckers face.

pedo grin
he has to go

All things considered, is it really so wrong to have all Jews wear an identifying badge?

Gowdy should have been AG

Good grief, those dead eyes. Did any user watch his reelection commercial last year? Dude is such a phony.

How the fuck is this not all over pol?

>4. The CIA refused to defend their case in front of the House Intel Committee.
>thehill.com/policy/national-security/310495-intel-head-ic-agencies-refused-to-brief-committee-on-russian-hacking

How the fuck can an administrative agency refuse to comply with the command of Congress seeking to exercise oversight.

Deconstruct the administrative state, starting with the fucking CIA.

>thehill.com/policy/national-security/310495-intel-head-ic-agencies-refused-to-brief-committee-on-russian-hacking

PS: Reading the article, I see that the CIA demurred from meeting with the committee until they completed their "ongoing review" of the matter.

That review was scheduled to be completed "by the time Donald Trump takes office on Jan. 20."

I wonder if the CIA has subsequently had that review meeting with the House Intel Committee?

bump

I would remind user's that Comey did not say the wiretaps did not happen, only that he didn't want it to look like the FBI did something illegal.

It happened.
The FBI followed through, did their due dilligence.

Nothing came of it.
Now obama is left holding an empty bag.

>How the fuck can an administrative agency refuse to comply with the command of Congress seeking to exercise oversight.
Because you had Obama in office.

drudge is a faggot antitrumper

In typical kike fashion Schumer presents a false dichotomy on the situation. He claims that either Trump is lying, which is going to look bad. Or he claims that it did happen and a judge ordered it due to probable cause.

This is a false dichotomy because it is entirely possible that it was an ILLEGAL WIRETAP.