'Based Stick Man' Unjustly Charged With Crime By Libtard Cops in Kali

'Based Stick Man' has been arrested on charges
of 'carrying a concealed weapon' but if you
look at Exhibit Fuck A right here you will clearly see that his dagger was being carried in a scabbard on the outside of his belt.
-
-
These libtard cops in Kalifornia watched as Trump supporters were attacked by mobs of commie nerds and did nothing. Same thing at the Milo event. What do we do to stop this evil /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nizws
shouselaw.com/assault-weapon.html
youtube.com/watch?v=U7TnQtcHiCM
marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
change.org/p/california-state-house-free-based-stick-man
youtu.be/9igERulDx9s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I mean they could have got him for assault so I dont think that's that bad, likely just a fine.

Trumped up charges!

So the cops don't protect the citizens and they punish the guys using self defense.
Fucking corrupt scum

Serious question, is it illegal to be armed with a knife in California? Especially if its not concealed?

Those cops got fat bonuses to mind their business, thanks to Soros and friends, I guarantee.

>ADW

assault with deadly weapon

Because of a fucking Flag! Unbelievable horse shit

If they false charge him doesn't mean the charge gets thrown off and he gets off on that part completely?

Also, let's note the numbers. There were about 5 trump people with mask. In this pic alone you see about 16 antifa in masks.

Horrible cops sad!

It's so strange reading such significant charges in shorthand like that. Like it's hard to think that it's just routine for the police to deal with that kind of thing when, if I got charged with that, it would change my whole life.

In Mexifornia it's illegal to have any kind of weapon including corn cob holders by penalty of death. If you are a shitskin you are required to have at least one gun rape one White child per day. You will be paid in extra EBT funds for each additional White child you rape.

texas has some super loose knife laws but YOU CANT CARRY AT ALL IN PUBLIC A DOUBLE EDGED BLADE [DIRK/DARRGER] if his blade was one edge he would be fine and easily win

oh nvm

nvm hes in cali. hes fucked

Folding pocket knifes can be concealed.

Fixed blades cannot be concealed.

There are no length restrictions with the exception of switchblades which must be under 2".

Ballistic knives, pen knives, and balisong(butterfly) knives are banned

I just called the Berkeley police department someone posted the number on Twatter
We need to get based stickman free from jail

streamable.com/nizws

Was he charged? I got a few hundo for him

Source? I find it hard to believe that the arrest record would be publically available so quickly. Not to mention the arrest date is wrong on that data set.

What's he thinking?

I will never understand how some people will consider the police friends or allies.

can't we just go back to watching cops and niggers killing each other?

send contact info im taking donations for him

So on what grounds then could the police have arrested him then? Unless he drew the knife unlawfully.

its available once you get booked

His bond is set at $100K last I heard, not sure that few hundo is going to help much

that his NEXT hearing date.

police are pretty based in the south just not in liberal shitholes

herro prease

>ADW
lol

Link then?

shouselaw.com/assault-weapon.html

up to 4 years if charged as a felony, but I doubt maximum sentence because it's not a knife or anything and he was already engaged in combat even if he did smash the dudes head, its not like he just assaulted him out of the blue.

Knife charge could either be dismissed or would be like a year at most.

bail 100k only need 10k to bond out

It changes your life. I was charged with a felony 10 years ago by cops who took the side of a crazy ex-wife. I was making about $250k a year. I have not made more than $400 a week in any year since.

It's fine, he can fight it in court. The fact he doesn't have assault charges is great because they won't be argued in court, he can show the footage as proof. If it is an actual dagger though he's a retard, he should know it's illegal. If you're carrying a knife make sure it has a single edge and is shaped like a bowie knife, not symmetrical to a point like swords.

youtube.com/watch?v=U7TnQtcHiCM

Pic related is a combat knife, not considered a dagger because of the shape.

link nao

If he drew it that would be brandishing. Im sure the concealed dirk/dagger will get thrown out. California knife laws are not as bad as people think. A lot of cops just don't know how to properly interpret the law

its concealed blade OR a dirk/dagger. His was not concealed but apparently was a dirk/dagger double edged blade designed for stabbing.

I live in Berkley. You faggots have no idea how deep this shit runs here. I had a buddy I worked with who belonged to an antifa type group and he started to change his views. Fucker ended up beaten to death and the incompetent cops never did anything about it. All his "friends" claimed he got taken out by skinheads, bull fucking shit.

This town is a fucking cult and even the liberals on Sup Forums who think these people are on their side have no idea that these leftists see them as an enemy too.

Sup Forums liberals, you faggots realize they are coming for you too right?

Read over this

marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

Sauce?

Berkeley fag here. Will happily go to his hearings for support.

>marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm
>>>
> Anonymous (ID: yojZ0NSm) 03/05/17(Sun)18:40:15 No.115427538 ▶
>Sauce?
>Berkeley fag here. Will happily go to his hearings for support.
same

lets get a kickstarter going for him

This is not ribrary.

for his legal fees or bail?

So is a wooden dowel considered a deadly weapon in CA?

Oh just saw the second charge, it's assault with a deadly weapon. Whelp he's fucked. Best thing he can do is press charges back on the guy pressing charges on him.

Man you really fucked up that post but we aren't the same person.

Is there a link/sauce on the 100K bail and his arrest confirmation?

Even your shoe is considered a deadly weapon. I almost got charged with it when I was a minor for kicking a kid.

Having a big dick is considered a deadly weapon in here kek.

?

for whatever. Lets make him rich as well he deserves to be compensated for that

When used against the Soros-funded henchman, a pillow will be classified as a deadly weapon.

I thought you were saying we were the same person.

change.org/p/california-state-house-free-based-stick-man sign it niggers

I used to live there right on the corner of Telegraph and Channing. It's like their own little world away from reality.

If and when the red wave of nationalism sweeps the country, Berkeley should be burned and razed to the ground. The entire campus all the way to People's Park.

oh no. I just said that i would go to his hearing to support him as well.

I have the actual fucking stick in my living room. What should I do with this deadly weapon?

There are glimmers of hope in UCB. Berkeley College Republicans and 50% Sup Forums

Your foot is considered a deadly weapon if you try to kick someone in the head.

My mistake man, we can have a meet up at his hearing kek.

my country was bombed twice for this

Yeah I might be able to get Berkeley College Repubs to help him 2.

inb4 we need a discord

Might not be best to refer to him as "based stick man" if you're sending the court a petition to be considered in a criminal case if you want it taken seriously.

his knife is clearly visible here.

I don't get it, on the footage they were being surrounded and attacked by the black bloc anarchists and he was hitting to defend fellow protesters. For real this shit is ridiculous.

Kek

If he goes to court there's enough video to make a case of self defense. Chances are they are going to try to get him to make a deal and make him sit in county jail. Really doubt that the DA thinks they have a good enough case to get a jury of 12 to convict even in Berkley.

Hopefully he takes it to trial and his attorney just plays the video alto the jury. No way people will think he provoked this.

Time served and a couple years probation

These cops only care about their big fat pensions. Hope the entire state collapses.

The police there have been corrupted by the lefty jew for decades. I love living in Florida, any of these antifags start their bullshit here I'm going to open fire. In the name of based stick man.

Him being suited and booted for a rumble isn't going to look good to a judge... He clearly went in with a premeditated expectation for a confrontation...

Honestly, if you want to crack dirty hippy skulls while decked out in armored gear and gas attack items, you'd be better off just joining the local police force.

At least he has plenty of evidence of the antifa aggression with all the streams that were taken. I assume he's ourguy so hopefully he'll know to tell his lawyer how to get them. All depends on the judge though, this is going to be a very subjective case considering how it wasn't just one confrontation.

kek hope he gets years in prison for no reason

youtu.be/9igERulDx9s
PRAISE STICK MAN

ive been working a crazy amount, coukd i get a quick run down on stick man?

this, was about to put my name on it until you refered to the attackers as "Berkeley Commies" or something like that.

You don't exactly appear unbiased in this petition and you're begging to just be dismissed as "OMG alt right evil racist" when you use this lingo.

God bless this man. It's shame a man only has one life to give for his country

good but needs the batting hat on

this

post boipucci

Silent webms really kill the effect of some of these. That faggot with the glasses was screaming NO PASARAN when he was punched.

What's the symbol and writing on his helmet?

Find out where he's held, march on that location

Link????????

Sit on it.

>balisong(butterfly) knives are banned
this was always bullshit imo they are really fun

google second amendment sticker

It's a pro 2a sticker. Says aoemothing like second amendment is the law of the land or something.

>marxists.org/reference/archive/mao/selected-works/volume-2/mswv2_03.htm

Honestly... we should SUPPORT this!!

Imagine... the Rabid Anti-Fa "Tru Cvlt Commies" kill all the libshits and then are SO EASILY IDENTIFIABLE BY THEIR SHEER, OPENLY AFFILIATED RADICALISM that we (the other (65% of normal people left alive) can just mop them right the fug up!

FUND IT!

He should ask to be judged according to his home state laws. If California wants to be progressive and all that jazz

Not worth bringing.
Dont have anything on/attached to you that you could NOT discard of quickly.
No heirloom knives, expensive shit.
Walmart lock-back knife 5$.
Even better, a flat-head screw driver with a little sharpening on the forward edge.
Has ripping action, and you won't cut yourself opening and closing, or if your grip slides off of handle.

COME ON GUYS WE NEED TO ORGANIZE!! CANT LET THIS SHIT GO! WE NEED MORE STICK MEN!!!

I allready called the Berkeley police department and complained this is the police departments number (510) 981-5900

At least you have Strict immigration laws protecting your people

Berkley (Campus?) Police suck. I bet that their college administration won't even hire normal cops.

Its everyone's fault.

The SJW's have grown too bold, they need to know their place.

yes, it's also illegal to shoot someone breaking into your home

So do they have the so-called victims name?
You can't pursue assault charge without having a known victim.

In California, any object can be considered a concealed weapon if it is purposefully disguised as a common item but your intent is to use it as a weapon. Intent can be determined by you actually using it as a weapon.

In court they only have to prove forethought.
In his case, the flag pole on its own would be hard to prove, but he had a shield and a mask, so hes fucked.

But none of his objects were "disguised", it was obvious he had a stick for hitting people and a knife in case someone tries to murder him