Knowledge Bomb. Social Engineering Petri Dishes

Social Engineering like any experiment needs places to test run/R&D before being applied in large scale operations. Petri Dishes tend to be countries,specific cities(such as Austin for example), populations, Schools/Colleges, etc.

UN's Agenda 21 & 24 factor into this, along with greater regional destabilization/Eugenics operations.(Backers of Social Engineering operations include the UN, China, some Jewish groups, The Left, Soros, EU leadership & various governments/Intel Agencies(Directly or indirectly or made deals))

For instance:

The Social Engineering done to the Black communities in the US has been applied to The West's white populations(To do things such as increase single motherhood, welfare/government dependency, etc) to degrade them,.On the other side of the operation the Social Engineering in Africa(specifically South Africa) involving Whites as Minorities is being done to see what happens when you make Whites have low populations that are being killed off.

Then you have places like Brazil which show the results of creating/social engineering a mixed race population that can easily be destabilized. This is related to the Social Engineering operations in the US/EU & Africa because its a "end goal" interms of population instability and Genetic dulling/culling.

All the Social Engineering being done to The West(Which itself is a Petri Dish now), is going to be applied to the rest of the world once The West is neutralized.

Social Engineering is fascinating because once you understand it, you can see it going on in real time & find out where it was Petri Dished. Inorder to stop or reverse the Social Engineering you must figure out its origin location to keep track of the experiment/results.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia
forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Social Engineering Petri Dishes.

2) The threat of The Left.

3) 9/11

4) Operation Mockingbird & the term "Conspiracy Theory"

5) Good vs Evil, "Justice" vs Violence/Death.

6) Why Aliens like to Watch.

LARP elsewhere, shill.

Such low energy & same fail tactics.

Fuck off shill

Stop letting this guy into the board culture

Hey Anon5, what do you think is going on with this wiretapping news? Is this a 4d chess move by Trump?

I couldn't have described you better myself. Thanks.

And stop using proxies

Shareblue is showing up right one time

I'm not using proxies. I asked an honest question.

Does shareblue not realize that all it takes is building coordinates and they would be put in checkmate?

ITT: newfags taking the ultimate neckbeard larper of Sup Forums seriously

Look at what former O staff/people are saying trying to dodge the blame & pin it on eachother.

They screwed up & also the deep state over extended.

What are common "petri dishes" in western culture?
I have long suspected corporate retreats, religious institutions, counter-culture festivals, etc.
Any other categories or specific examples from those listed above?

Paul Manafort

how relevant is he

>anyone on Sup Forums taking anything posted here seriously

Just stop. Nobody believes you.

I don't larp.

Look what I mentioned in the OP about it.

It can range from schools, to cities to even whole countries dependent on the operation/purpose.

You did list several things that would be included in it.

Not relevant anymore.

Also the wiretapping was Obama Admin + Deep State + Clinton Camp.

Reminder Larper5 is a faggot roleplaying as an Illumanati Deep State secret agent. He repeats what he reads on Sup Forums mixed with his own opinions. Vague answers to look forward to:
>shareblue
>shills fail
>you're on the right track
>bingo
>keep digging
>I'll look into that

Anything major this week? Is the war against the Deep State going to boil over? Can we help?

finally a thread with a little more info then the others. before the elections your threads were a little longer then they are now. Ive been following you since the beginning and was always inclined to believe you because you have said some real shit but lately you have become a little too vague. anyways, keep doing what you're doing. also

>6) Why Aliens like to Watch.

I thought you said you didn't know anything about aliens.

Shareblue, you might want to research what systems make use of Coordinates.

>believing in larper5
You're a retard.

Faggot, you're larping for months and months. I can't believe you're twisted enough to do this. Seek help

Yeah it makes complete sense you're the insider you claim you are, makes me wonder why the (((powers that be))) let you post here every day exposing their secrets.

LARP fags are the worst. I'm just scrolling through page one and saw this thread.

This sounds almost like some kind of Resident Evil, Umbrella corp plot just making idiots instead of bioweapons...

Thanks for the bump bad hombres. We do it for free btw. While I got ya, Shareblue want to explain the chemicals in the Oswalt house the night the Mrs. died?

1) Read up on the archives, I'm not always vague with the information thats getting out.

2) I know somethings, but not everything involving that subject.

The Deep State & Obama's Shadow Gov are not going to be happy with eachother.

Bothered by the information I'm getting out?

And .02 cents has been deposited into your account.

>Comey Asks Justice Dept. to Reject Trump’s Wiretapping Claim

What game is Comey playing now?

Was Session Recusing himself a mistake? Isn't this how they tried to get Clinton? Who was behind the Bill attacks in the 90's? Good globalists?

Kek wants to know.

>This sounds almost like some kind of Resident Evil, Umbrella corp plot just making idiots instead of bioweapons...
>making idiots instead of bioweapons
are you suggesting there is a difference between the two?

bump

Umbrella type corporations exist(Pharmaceutical Companies + Genetic) & so do bioweapons that create "Zombies".

Might do a thread involving it actually.....

turkey is the ideal playground they like to test out their social engineering and psy ops stuff. if you could understand turkish and do some research your mind would be blown away

On the topic of social engineering I wonder if making people support refugees, hate their own countrymen, ignore increase of rape/murder/crime, want open borders, ect. is all part of the plan too. See what happens when you brainwash people.

Was Reagan right? Is the US the last stand on earth? If the "deep state" takes us out is it all over?

>read my previous larps
>you bothered by muh information

No, you're just an insufferable attention-whore trip faggot shitting up the board with your roleplaying. You aren't a deep state insider, you autistic fuck.

Can we expect to see arrests made soon? Obama, Clinton, Podesta, Lynch, McCain, etc? We're eager for justice to finally be served to these scumbags.

Are there any big fish in the crosshairs yet?

hey dipshit. If it was really that easy don't you think we would have found them in the near daily threads we have about shareblue?

What conflicts are likely between Deep State and Obama's Shadow Gov™?

I feel like my thread here is a bit relevant but its dying ;-;

bump

Use your brain critically for one minute and consider what the Deep State/Illumanati/CIA would do to a real insider leaking their secrets. It wouldn't be "send shareblue to shit up his threads lel"

1)What do you think about Robert David Steele? he did an ama on reddit, and some of his points contradicts your claims, like how Trump accidentally won and thatt he is unprepared. He's ex cia, has his own site.

2)Would concentration or rehabilitation camps work in case all the leftists/sjw's around the world go nuts once more countries go right wing? you did say they're like zombies

3)What is going to happen with this wire tapping fiasqo? Obama finally gets what's coming? (jail)

4)Assuming Obama gets jailed, can we expect a BLM/sjw revolt, alongside the left media claiming that Trump is jailing opponents like a dictator?

5)I remembered you said that you didn't dealt with alien stuff back in october/november

6)What do you expect in sjw countries like Sweden and Germany where right wing parties have no chance? Like, once EU falls, what's their fate ? Germany going through another 1945 seems likely.

Good thread, repost the contents here so we can discuss it further

Good deal.

What do you foresee happening this week re wiretaps/ Obama slush fund/Fannie Freddie clean out?

Robert David Steele was the one saying Trump accidentally won and that he is unprepared.

>Then you have places like Brazil which show the results of creating/social engineering a mixed race population

Only someone ignorant of the history of my country could say such bullshit.

But every time one of them dies, it gives credibility to the person's message. Ideas are anti-fragile. Killings are not. Think of how many people are still ranting over the JFK killing. They're still recovering from that. Instead they mark them as conspiracy theorists. Do you even read the CIA docs that got released?

The only thing worse than Larper5 are these faggot fanboys feeding his autism

the worst part for me personally is knowing these threads end up bumped by idiots. His first threads he would relpy the first 20 times until some people started talking to him

g-g-g-good one user ;-;

NYT is creating a false story/narrative again that they are going to try to use as the "narrative of the week".

Just look at how the MSM has rapidly picked it up & how the article even stated "unknown/anonymous sources" as per usual.

Sessions is going to focus on some other things & unlike Clinton, Trump is clean.

Also Bill was being Bill. It was going to catch up to him one way or another.

Appreciate it.

Wouldn't surprise me considering the regional location & ethnicity in it.

1) They become a army of useful/expendable idiots that want to die and bring down there own countries, while also being dependent on those same countries governments for safety/money and things like that.

2) If the US can get past the "250 year" mark, the cycle of civilization destruction would be disrupted.

You fail.

If you can find the location, figure out the coordinates.

Consider what things can make use of coordinates.....

Just take a look at the wiretapping fiasco right now. Who wants to take the fall for it?

The world is fucked up, but you just have to adapt to it and know how to fight things to fix it.

any truth to the news that there was a fight and bannon is on the chopping block? fbi user says kuchner is next. any insight?

We don't even know who this roleplayer really is, and deaths can be made to look like suicides

Do not forget South Korea.
A country ran by a shadow government of feminist cultists.

thanks for the bump faggot.

again you thick motherfucker. We have been trying for almost a year now. so shut the fuck up. or just tell us the fuckiing coordinates. We have had a thread every day for an entire year and still havent been able to find them. I even would drive hours just to these random locations people make in the threads and still boom nothing so again SHUT THE FUCK UP

>If the US can get past the "250 year" mark, the cycle of civilization destruction would be disrupted.

Trump mentioned the 250 years mark being a milestone in his adress to the congress. Is it a social engineer meme ?

Is Trump telling globalists to fuck off in front of everyone ?

Is Varg right? Should we all home-school our children to avoid brainwashing?

south korea, c. 2014-16.

>implying I don't sage every post
>being a beta orbiter for a larper

>if the US can get past the "250 year" mark, the cycle of civilization destruction would be disrupted.

>In 9 years, the United States will celebrate the 250th anniversary of our founding -- 250 years since the day we declared our Independence.
>It will be one of the great milestones in the history of the world.
>But what will America look like as we reach our 250th year? What kind of country will we leave for our children?
>I will not allow the mistakes of recent decades past to define the course of our future.
t. Donald Trump

its a pretty well known concept. even taught it in high school. The only time it didn't work out that way supposedly is when rome went from democracy to dictatorship. But overal its pretty accurate.

You mean the Clinton Kill list... It adds to the pile of evidence in the narrative that is the conspiracy. It gets people to look. Look at how now they are going after Alex Jones after years of ignoring him. If he died all of his listeners would assume everything the man ever said was true.

Appreciate it.

Keep failing.

1) Do you honest expect the CIA(even former) to be completely honest all the time? He's getting some fame, so hes got to take people on a story telling journey in a way.

2) No. They can't be saved.

3) Deep State & Obama shadow gov screwed up.

4) Likely.

5) Because its not my focus, doesn't mean I don't know a thing or 2.

6) Caliphates

It should be interesting.

Obama Shadow Gov & Deep State aren't going to be liking eachother as much. Who wants to take the fall for it?

Nope, your country is part of the big "Diversity/Multicultural/Mixed" Social Engineering being pushed.

Shareblue that at least got me to look. 0.04 cents for you.

daily reminder Anon5 is a proxyfagging larper

Does anyone really know what is happening at the Dam? It could have been saved by Trump at the last minute. The guy builds shit. People forget that.

so if leftists and SJWs can't be saved? by your logic doesn't that mean we would have to kill off like 100 million americans in order to be great again, and most of those 100 million being jews blacks and latinos?

Pragmatically speaking...

What's the net worth of an idiotic population compared to an intelligent one?

Wouldn't you value the sheep that's easily conditioned and adheres to your commands higher compared to a bunch of stuborn goats?

Exactly.

That is just narratives being pushed trying to make the place appear to be in chaos.

Those narratives can be defeated if they are exposed.

You do know Sup Forums gets purposely circlejerked with all those certain threads right?

I rarely post threads & the information is important.

lol

Upset?

If you find the locations, the coordinates would be useful.

Look at how long empires/civilizations tend to last.

Or just clean out the Social Engineering teachers who are pushing it.

Except Anon5 is literally nobody and no one would notice him suicided. Face it, he's either a disinfo agent or (more likely) a nobody LARPing for attention.

um, it doesn't work that way. just becuase he is great at building things doesnt make it so he can take one look at a dam and save it structurally in like one month with no visible resources

yeah trump parachuted in and fixed the dam

anon5 is a larper, and not even a fun one. he just browses Sup Forums and copies theories and tries to make it look like he's an insider
sage anon5 threads, they are sliding important threads about pizzagate/wiretaps

>Or just clean out the Social Engineering teachers who are pushing it.

But short term that's unavailable, I don't want my kids being engineered towards Social Marxism.

The livestreams were cut idiot. Were you on the ground? Source user posted stuff about the dam FROM THE 70'S. THEY KNEW IT WAS MADE POORLY. IT WAS IN THE PAPER.

and how do we expose them dipshit?

how do we expose the narratives?

you talk in circles you barely give enough info. You are basically a tease. if a girlfriend teased me as much as you tease i would have raped her by now

Do some god damn research. Shareblue must hire children I swear.

How can one tell the difference between traditional deep state and obama's group?
In what ways do their goals differ?
I expect there is some overlap, but which type of deep state people are outside obama's shadow gov?

1)If the NYtimes lied about Comey rejecting Trump's claims with their "official source", why isn't Comey coming out on twitter or at a press release saying otherwise and that NYtimes (which started it) lied ? why is he silent?

2)Why is Putin so muslim friendly(Moscow flooded with muslims) and jew friendly(holocaust denial=prison time) ?

The Mormons

1) It's all about timing and optics. Comey has also been threatened.

2) Evidence please

even McMuffin?

Think about Trump meeting with Romney and then talking about how he supported Romney and was disappointed in 2012.

>"Anon5 tell me about the inner workings of the shadow gov"
>believing a larper

it's a fucking nightmare. they shutdown the spillways to dig out the holding pond which was choked with concrete rubble and pulverized bedrock--the top several feet of bedrock is rotten in that area.
anyway they have about a ten day window to move 1.5M cubic yards (~1.15M m^3). that much material would take months to move. they need to clean out the holding pond so they can move water through the power-generation system again.

the spillway itself continued to erode up the hilld and had eroded to within about 10 yards of the old high-tension towers when they shutdown the primary spillway again.
the water level in the reservoir is creeping upward like a slug on quaaludes.

the stability of the dam depends on exactly how the snowpack melts (assuming there are no more freak rainstorms.)

Did we actually go to the moon? Are the ancient aryans real? Was the story about the ark of Gabriel being found beneath Mecca real?

Someone is very upset about that information getting out.

The CA gov is responsible for the Dam.

It's about The West in general.

1) Where they are located respectively and there tactics.

2) Obama wants to get Trump out of power. The Deep State wants to keep there power.

Naturally they will/are coming at odds with eachother. Since if Trump goes, the Deep State is fucked & likely the ripple effects will cause the Deep State to be destroyed and/or stripped of power.

The Deep State is going to be double-crossed/Set up by the Globalists that want to destablize the US in a Coup/Civil War.

1) To judge his moves carefully.

2) Chessboard related.

Then educate them about the world.

1) & 2) MSM uses the same tactics over and over again.

(((Anonymous5)))

Sure en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Russia and pic related

And Putin's friendship with jews forward.com/news/breaking-news/197664/holocaust-deniers-in-russia-now-face-five-years-in/

This has to be the dumbest aspect of this board lately. Please OP, go shit up another board.

Will the Civil War happen? Seems like Trump is getting out in front of it by going after Obama.

ins another anon5 doesnt give valid answers to questions, won't explain when you call him out on blatantly contradictory info. episode