So guys, what are some concrete ideas to save western civ from collapse...

So guys, what are some concrete ideas to save western civ from collapse? I am talking about concrete things I could do to make a difference.
Trips decide

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=se-opuzre5Y
whatdoesitmean.com/index1955.htm
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-12-1_12-17/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a wife, have children.

This generation needs at least 3 children per couple to survive

Marry a redpilled gen z, start breeding redpilled army.

Not a bad idea.... thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=se-opuzre5Y

HAhahahah fuck off

let it fall OP...

This is the first step you need to make, read this. Very powerful piece of writing and I think it was written by one of us.

What is the point of that picture?

Holy shit, I have heard about this.... what does this book entail? And who is this Goonan?

Preparations for the coming Ice Age.

There is a very major Ice Age coming that nobody is talking about. The goal of these so called "climate theorists" is to get you to ignore it by believing in the false God of "global warming.".

Do you know the number of high-status individuals who have been to Antarctica lately? You should be wondering why this is...

I've heard rumors the author was one of the few who went to Antartica and wrote this book after coming back from his trip.

Holy fucking shit.... that's insane

That's only the "tip of the iceberg".

when the Ark of Gabriel is unleashed we are in for some serious problems ahead.

So far Sean Goodman's book is the only source of information I have read that offers an actual solution.

>Ark of Gabriel
Dropped

whatdoesitmean.com/index1955.htm

Plasma Emissions.

TOP FUCKING KEK HOLY SHIT

"And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars..."

"And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood."

Put people in the world now you're just making more faggot nu-males and/or cumsluts.

Do something more productive like shooting up a bunch of niggers.

"And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth."

i get so tired of people quoting the book of revelation without knowing what it's actually about

>hurr they were talking about the EU in the bible durr
>you'll never be on my level of woke bro

get a hi-point handgun or other firearm you can afford

Magdump into next BLM or SJW related rally

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Revelation-12-1_12-17/
Revelation

or... apokalypsis.

It's right in front of your face
but do you have the courage to look?

wrath is destructive

I will look into this, didn't know it was related to Goonan. Very convincing arguments.

"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?"

MVLTIKVLT

HAHAHHA

this book seems pretty based...might have to get a copy.

trips decides

holy shit

ROLLL

We need a massive purge if we want to survive as a species. At least half the worlds population has to die off. I'd start with teh entirety of Africa as they are stupid, only consume, and give nothing back to the world except disease and hands out waiting for gibs. Then the Middle East because that will solve all the war issues we have, Israel included, then at least half of both China and India.

Position yourself so that you have control over some portion of a vital resource. Food, fiber, energy and fresh water. Farmers and ranchers in the US are getting up there in age, so there will be opportunity in that. When shit gets ugly, if you can direct what you produce away from the cuck class and towards those who still have a backbone, you will be able to contribute to saving western values.

Student loan forgiveness for childbirth and traditional family creation