Sikhs are disgusting losers. They deserve less respect than muslims

Sikhs are disgusting losers. They deserve less respect than muslims.
Impotent crybabies, at least 20 years ago they fought for their independence. Now they are just pathetic.
Anyone who calls sikhs 'BRO TIER' is to be lumped into their detestable state of impotence and self-loathing.
I've never met a sikh who didn't stink of shit and act like a woman. They are the biggest cucks in the world.
At least 20 years ago they stood for their independence. Now India can massacre a few thousand whenever they want and the sikhs will be on their knees begging for more punishment. Cucks.

hey man sikhs are bro tier have some respect

I forgot your encounters with Sikhs accounts for every for every experience concerning a Sikh ever, not their fault you are a rotten bastard

Fuck off Cuck the Canuck

WAHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHHH WAHHHHHHHH :'(

>They deserve less respect than muslims

When will you muslims learn that nobody in this world likes you? There is a reason why damn near every civilization and major religion that has interacted with muslims has started wars to eradicate them.

Van man here. They are OK. Never bother anyone, don't have their own agendas politically, very friendly, respectful, don't want to CONVERT anyone, etc. Chill!

Sage and hide

>don't have their own agendas politically

Yeah right, they shill for open borders harder than George Soros.

As far as shitskin immigrants go, they are top of the line, but they still shouldn't be in our country.

Sikhs are bro tier

Sihks are fucking niggers and i grew up in basically india aka surrey bc

All sikhs are backward benchud no brain at all selling family poodi only

It is a tradition coming from sikh thugs who were using their mother sand sister s fuddi for generating income.
lowest caste of india bringing national shame and low iq

There i sno one group who lies about their history as much as sikh does. Sikh has made everything false and self suited.What a maderchode suar is sikh.

>t. redamanamin singh patel

It is now scientifically studied In India nad proven that at 12O Clock Sikhs become mad and have no Brains, Not even the little. Sikhariyas on the other hand are on heat and they will bput anything inside even a Local dogs lun.
Sikhism is declining fast in India, Indians immensely hate sickhs and do not deal with Sikhs.99.9999% Sikhs are thieves and Thugs.
where Sickh, intelligent from their bottom hole?
Or Sickh has his own meaning of being intelligent!
No Muslims wants to destroy India as Sikh does.
Why is Sikh in India ,and eating our country ? we all Indian have always hated Sikhs for 3 centuries.
Sikh lies makes bogus stories and bogus claims.
Sikh is not a religion, Sikh is a theft of Hindu religious intellectual property which later was mixed in pieces nonsensically to create Sikhism by sickh gurus.

dude Sikhs are fine

Sikhs are the biggest cucks ever. They try to act white but end up getting made fun of by whites.

What the fuck do you have against Captan Nemo? They haven't done shit & work hard. Pick your fights fucko.

This.

Sikhs are not bro-tier. They are poo-tier. And the same goes for the rest of the swarming subcontinental hordes.

You might learn something from them at least. They have been in India holding off Mudshits for 1000 years. Go see some at speakers corner debate a group of Muslims. Seriously I'd take a Sikh over a rapefugee any day.

but sikhs are bro tier

Sikhs are bro-tier and almost always conservatives.

Also their women are quite attractive.

gas yourself, Pratik.

Believe me, Ameribro, I actually grew up with them. I can't speak for their elders, but their young act EXACTLY like the Pakis here, down to a T. Hostile to whites, love nigger music, worship nigger rappers, degenerate as fuck and generally an all-around crowd of worthless trash.

And like Muslims they are intensely arse-blasted about their religion and will get extremely upset and sometimes violent if you criticize them about it, despite the fact that almost none of them practice that stupid shit like tying your smelly hair in a diaper anyway.

Sikhs are meme tier. Iranians are truest bros

Darn, I heard good things must be the older generations. Fuck that is disappointing.

Fuck you!

Hindus and Sikhs hate mudslimes, so they are bro tier. I think you are muzzie from Milton, posing as a white Canadian.