I'm planning on joining the priesthood (Not diocesan)

I'm planning on joining the priesthood (Not diocesan) .
What's the most redpilled order?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HqwlKEEtiwU
lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-accuses-us-george-soros-of-imposing-abortion-agenda-on-peru
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Luis_Cipriani_Thorne
columbans.eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Path of Light.

kings of jesus walks

MOOOODS
Pedophile alert

Post links, please.

SSPX

Trinitarians, out of Baltimore.

They're not in communion with the Holy See.

Society St. Pius X

You're not cut out for the cloth.

SSPX (brand new seminary in VA)

or

SSPXIIRR rightwing deathsquad run by Bishop Williamson

or

Fraternity of St. Peter FSSP

or

Institute of Christ the King

Franciscans

Why?

You're here

Ignore that judgemental faggot.

Do NOT join Opus (jew)dei at any costs. They were admitting communists to the priesthood when it was completely illicit and they also wrote preliminary documents to Vatican II towards a church based on the laity.

Pic is Institute of Christ the King

Yeah and the Pope was kissing niggers feet. He's fine, shut the fuck up.

That guy looks like a 10/10 Christcuck let refugees here in spain.
Get fucked.
(((Jesus)))

That's an incredibly age old thing, kissing and washing the feet of the persecuted

Regardless, this guy is telling him he's not meant for cloth, because he on Sup Forums? There are priests and nuns alike who will admit to having done some craaaaaaazy shit before joining.

>this guy
Didn't realise you were him.
Tired as shit, need to spell check desu. Lol
Seriously though give him a legitimate reason.

2nd tier: Shaolin monks

1st tier: High lord of Kekkelum

good thread btw.

I've studied some medieval Latin and read some Vulgate so I've always thought I might have some kind of priestly vocation. learning about the SSPX is interesting.

Aaronic Priesthood?

In all honesty I love the ceremony involved with the Vatican. I've never really liked catholicism, having had catholic father. Now as an adult I see that if we hasn't abandoned it, white demographics would look vastly different.

Wow I can't fucking type tonight. Going to bed. Anyways, follow your dreams OP. Just remember that this is a big decision.

P.s. become a demonologist

We are actually have a shortage of priests

Bene Gesserit

Yeah because the church is failing. Hence all the recent recruitment campaigns.
Isn't there a prophecy that states a pope will undermine all the churches values (Francis?) Who will be assassinated and supplanted by a demon possessed pope who will give rise to the anti-christ?
Sounds like a fun time.

More public school teachers and Jews are diddlers than priests.

Yeah I heard there is some really interesting prophecies about the last Pope from the Medieval times from devout devout Roman Catholics. they were right as far as I know

And protestants (look it up)

Dominicans I feel have the strongest intellectual and devotional tradition.

I'm sure all the oogabooga voodoo right next door only makes them even more devout. It would for me.

FSSP is good, and historically the Jesuits have been good but I hear mixed messages on them now.

youtube.com/watch?v=HqwlKEEtiwU
Please watch video OP... It explains theological distinctions on why SSPX was never excommunicated or in schism.

>I've never really liked catholicism

The Catholic Church is the true force behind Western Civilization.

Yeah I hinted that I realized that. Deus vult when?

BUMP

>What's the most redpilled order?
Opus Dei

FSSP- Our priest is a member of FSSP and it's pretty awesome how devoted they are.

Go Orthodox that way you can still have sex

You should stop browsing his place of you really want to connect with the lord. This place is filled to the brim with hate and anger.

Now if your joining the church due to these messages (so for the wrong reasons) then top Kek

Give me a quick rundown

>This place is filled to the brim with hate and anger.

So is the outside world. The difference is here you can always go to a more positive thread.

Yeah I want to know

And here, it doesn't disguise itself like a fucking snake. We are what we are. And most people on here would save a nig from drowning because I'm sure a lot of us are softy faggots who don't actually want to nuke the middle east.

Don't do that. Join the Knights of Columbus and have a shit ton of kids. We have to deus vult the shit of the catholic church. Heretics, Marxists, Islamists, and pedophiles in the highest orders of power. We must fix this.

> Lima’s Cardinal Archbishop Juan Luis Cipriani is accusing the U.S. and leftist billionaire George Soros of seeking to impose a pro-abortion and homosexualist “agenda” on Peru.

lifesitenews.com/news/cardinal-accuses-us-george-soros-of-imposing-abortion-agenda-on-peru

The Church needs more red-pilled authority figures in the hierarchy, user.

>asking Sup Forums this

>red-pilled authority
Like a pope who calls for a new crusade, and funds the world's largest army composed of ex military from every nation on the globe? *wink* *wink*

Yeah I mean they aren't perfect at all but at least they go full DEUS VULT mode everytime they watch marxists or liberals

> For example, shortly after the capture of violent revolutionary Abimael Guzmán, Cardinal Cipriani Thorne expressed an opinion that the Shining Path leader should be executed. He referred to Peruvians who opposed the institution of the death penalty as "cowards".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juan_Luis_Cipriani_Thorne

Hey (((you))), Plebbit is down the hall to the right.

OP, it depends.

I tend to agree with this. But if you want to make Bishop, you'll have to go through the diocese.

I was there at the St Louis ordination. I ducked out early because I had work that I could not avoid.

>I'm planning on joining the priesthood (Not diocesan) .
>What's the most redpilled order?

Vincentians
Columbans
Franciscans
Discalced Carmelite Friars

Become a Dominican, Jesuit, or, if you want true monasticism, go Benedictine.

>Columbans
Are you completely insan- o wait.
>Check flag
o thats right you are.

They are devoted to the Faith and the evangelical mission.

columbans.eu/

Beautiful and unique TradCat organization. Founded with help from a friend of the SSPX but without the excommunication. Really, any order but FSSP, ICK, or SSPX are or will be cucked.. you'll be surrounded by closeted homos, paedos and liberals.

Franciscans are the NEETs of the priesthood. Truly /ourguys/.

Aye the universities are a disgrace especially la catolica

Carmelite. I am a third Order of the Carmelite now. I spent time with Franciscans who are the most wise but I was called to Carmelite. Jesuits are for the smartest. Depends on where you are called not where you necessarily where you want to go.

What does the vow of poverty entail exactly? I've been curious about this.
I know there's no regular salary like a diocesan priest. But, does this mean literally not owning anything? Could I still have a phone? A laptop? Is there some kind of a monthly allowance? If so, around how much?

(((Holy See)))

>NEETs
In which way?