Why do you care so much about racial purity?

Why do you care so much about racial purity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism
edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/
breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/
aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html
aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Pic related

That's why.

This

You know how you feel good around people that are like you? You know how you don't want random folks in your family dinner? Same with Race. It's your family

I don't and I doubt most people here do either. The vast majority of people here are trolls being purposely vulgar as a response to the bullshit that's been coming out of the mainstream left for decades.

Right here senpai
MY state is mostly white. Lutherans are trying their best to change that though.

Being around the same of everything is boring. Only the insecure need to herd.

So you attribute difference in behaviour to race? A good start

Βecause I've seen racial impurity.

What else is there to care about?

She is impure compared to this girl. Pic related.

If being white wasn't something special, then they wouldn't make targeting them as a group such a priority.

/thread

Pic related

/thread
hello thedonal

OPs pic is Finnish that's why her Jaws are so wide, in case you were wondering.

I combined her friend and her into one person.

Even amongst white people who arent Aryan?

/thread

this senpai

fpbp

>people who look like me care about me the same as my family
wew lad

Why do you care so much about why other people care so much about racial purity?

The Russ has a point.

>italians aren't huwite
>my father and i both have mensa eligible iq's
>italians built the greatest empire on earth despite all the nordcuck whining
>highest average iq in europe
>set transatlantic speed records just to bolster national pride
stay mad

I don't, much. I do think white Eurocentric culture needs to be preserved though, and that means keeping white people around. As to purity, well, I'm a blonde (or it was till I started going) grey haired, blue eyed man who is six feet tall. But I'm also 1/4 Iroquois on my mother's side. Apparently German genes are robust.

yes, your senpai is ppl who look like u

If we didn't we become mongrel retards like, say, Filipinos.

Because I find it quite amusing that whiteness in here is so strictly defined to Nords

pol isn't one person

It bothers me to no end when reddit floods this place then claims it's all bantz because they are brown as fuck and realize they will always be excluded.

would I be considered white in Philippines?

Forget it. You'll never be considered white and moving to the west will never make you white or ever erase the stigma of being a Filipino.

>greatest empire on earth
You must love the modern US then.
>the Roman Empire
GOOD RIDDANCE! Meds WERE glorious with exception to ROME. Literal pioneers of all modern troubles. Romans willingly intermixed out of existence. Rome allowed scum from Asia Minor, Judea and North Africa to freely travel and settle. You know the drill. The Mediterraneans are dead. It's anthropoligal fact. Again I repeat, Meds were glorious with exception for Rome. I mean, Romans got B L A C K E D in brothels and watched gory spectacles in the Colosseum. The "barbarians" being savage were a victor's meme. Just like the "muh ebul" Nazis today.

>Ritualistic and very spiritual occasional post-battle cannibalism/head decor innawoods.
>Blood for sport and animal cruelty followed up by some nigger dick in the brothel.

Pic related - more of Roman """""""art"""""""

Quite literally the ancestors of modern Italians

S.P.Q.R.? More like C.U.C.K

Gods Bless Alaric and his struggle

it sure does feel nice. i'm not upset, though, i just hate the divide and conquer more than anything. i wish the nordicists would realize who wants them to dislike the italian people.

yes which is why all of africa is so diverse and begging for other races to come live there

same with japan

and china

oh wait no fucking retard kike its just whites that are getting multiculturalism thrust upon them by jew scum such as yourself

the oven just got 10 degrees hotter kike

we do. Back to r3ddit with you

I know stormfags arent all of pol but this thread is directed at them

>highest average IQ
Is it really though?
Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

Honest to God that woman has the ugliest face. Pan faced freak. I really wish people would stop posting it.

Don't let it get to you user

Look I just don't want a ton of immigrants from the third world.

Why wouldn't I want my kids to have blue eyes?

Wouldn't mixing pretty much assure another brown-eyed brunette?

So your putting your novelty stimulation above racial homogeneity.
leftist confirmed.

i'm glad that there's one person here who hasn't been corrupted by the globalist world view.

Albinos are inferior

>Why do you care so much about racial purity?
it's a nice distraction from the gloominess that is life.

All whites derive from the same European tribes you envious pinoy insect person

>m to dislike the italian people.
Most certainly not Jews. Yes, it's the Jews who oppose mixing of White races. Funny. For example Italians were so unwelcome, so Northwestern Europeans made a special law to prevent wops from getting on the US soil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

Speaking of kikes...you know who fought against the anti-italianism and Northwestern European US supremacism? THE JEWS
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Italianism

Don't mix ethnicities under one banner. You end up with hellholes like Russia, Yugoslavia, Austria-Hungary, USA, Italy and Brazil

Kek

>poor people have worse average living conditions
russian intellectual at work here guys. by the way, the same marxism that spawned the frankfurt school was also the guiding ideology of your nation not too long ago, ivan. talk about cucking all you want, but you were ruled by full blown commies. it's a little sad that you have all of this information at the ready. i think you may be projecting your own insecurity. what about the average american's fear of your people? your kind has just as many negative stereotypes attached to your name. by the way, i'm proud to say that, while i may be swarthy, i don't have any hohol blood.
we can't prevent the jews having an affinity for our kind, we tend to make friends pretty easily. at least we did something against (((them))) instead of letting (((them))) stampede into our government.

>2
Italians are not brown jamal.

what? i never said i was brown. im just a tad hairy. i have blue veins and pink nips.

watch how he cries and claims that he's not a russian, but a bavarian. he does this in every single thread, every single day. no one buy's his stories anymore.

>blue veins
Is this a white feature? Thought everybody had them lol

You fought against Hitler in the WWII and allowed Fed to pop up in the 1913. You did nothing to prevent (((them))). The only time that happened was 1924 when the US Gov restricted movement of Jews, (Southern and Eastern Europeans too)

P.S. Late Rome was cuck tier and you know it
Bavaria had a literal commie kike takeover, historically illiterate yid

oh well, apart from hohols, i don't mind slavs. apart from this weenie.

nothing worse than a self-hating slav.

Getting triggered by facts and data doesn't seem very redpilled to me

Said the jewish holomeme shill straight outa /nsg/. I even posted my passports before. Lurk more subhuman. You are paid for it after all

Hurrrr forst porst borst porst hurrr

You dumb pigs are barn animals; everythin is an echo chamber hive mind with you mediocre iq pigs.

>self-hating slav
Wut? Where does he claim to hate slavs?

fpbp perfection my dude.
Why even live if there are no more white women and everyone is sub 85 IQ?
The Asians that weebs post on here are like 99th percentile, if you don't believe me look at a picture of any Japanese high school or college class.

>1 post by this ID

>i don't mind slavs
you shouldn't. he's just an autist, likes to pretend his from a family of aristocrats. very sad.

did i ever deny the cuckery? no, because as we are seeing in scandinavia, anyone can fall to degeneracy. with the more widespread acceptance of judeo-christian beliefs, they were more morally laid back.
i'm not really getting triggered though. i mean, it is a little bit funny how riled up you are regarding my people and their very rich cultural and history. i guess what they say is true, success breeds jealousy. i'm too tired to write any longer as you saw my last post was incredibly redundant. i'm just going to continue to watch from afar.

>scandinavia, anyone can fall to degeneracy
Including Italy

edition.cnn.com/2014/04/02/world/europe/italy-migrants-rescue/

breitbart.com/immigration/2016/03/30/italy-rescues-1400-migrants-from-mediterranean-in-one-day/

aljazeera.com/news/2016/08/italy-rescues-6500-refugees-mediterranean-160830091606146.html

aljazeera.com/news/2016/09/italy-rescues-13000-refugees-libya-peak-season-160901104807783.html
>why do you care
Italy occupies Südtirol. Italians migrate to Germany, Switzerland and Scandinavia en masse

okay, your point being? as i said, anyone can fall to degeneracy. you need to better your reading comprehension.

So what your saying is, because of the immigration act of 1924 and anti-italianism, I'm "not truly white" and should align myself with Jews? Not ever going to happen. Protestants being scared of Catholics played a major roll in all of that, not just because they were Italian. Besides, this is the modern day protestant.

My point is that it's ridiculous to scream about Italian pride while living in Germany?

My point is that USA should have stayed Anglo-Celtic, German and Dutch as it was intended to be. My point is that pushing the abstract white unity ideal will eventually lead to tolerance towards foreign ethnic enclaves in your country.

i have said nothing regarding people voicing italian pride in germany, though. keep deluding yourself.

Because my mother ripped me of my racial purity when she fucked an Arab and had my siblings and I. I don't Belong anywhere and have no peoplease in common. It forced me to politically go against what's best for me and my future existence just to make this world better.

I honestly don't care who I shack up with if they are loyal, nice, somewhat dependent and good looking since I'm already mixed.

When you're a shitskin, you want everyone else to be a shitskin, too. When you're not a shitskin, you don't want to be one, and you don't want your kids to be, either.

I bothered to reply because you posted this "italians built the greatest empire on earth despite all the nordcuck whining", "highest average iq in europe". Both are factually incorrect

>foreign ethnic enclaves
What do you mean by this?

You seem to be preaching a supreme ethnic purity that died a long time ago, that will never come back. I have no problem with all Europeans mixing into one. It's inevitable. I just don't want any Asian/African/Arab admixture, and don't want them living in my country.

the first post is also the best post

>back. I have no problem with all Europeans mixing into one. It's inevitable.
In the US, not in Europe.
>just don't want any Asian/African/Arab admixtur
Neither do I. That's why I don't want even a single Italian permanent resident in my homeland

it WAS the greatest empire on earth. the people fell to the same feel good hedonistic ideology that you can witness today. you can't deny that they have the highest average national iq in europe though. some areas are poor and that is represented in their wealth and testing as you have already pointed out. the thing that you fail to realize is that your arguments are all built on this assumption that i'm denying the points you bring up, which i haven't, up until you said that italy does not have the highest average iq in europe. that is false.

No it wasn't. It was never built or intended to be based around racial rule, ethnic homogeneity or metropolitan cultural and racial supremacy. All the Gods, and later even the representatives, of conquered lands were absorbed into Roman pantheon and senate

is this antifu combined with her friend?

i'm sorry but that is just factually wrong. for example, the people of the maghreb adopted the roman deities into their polytheistic belief system. europeans all have a similar base structure for their non-christian religions. while it was never built around racial rule, it was never meant to adopt people of other races. until the spread of christianity, that didn't happen. stop your crying, you will never do anything great or further your race if you spend all day telling me that i have nothing to be proud of. at this point, i know the facts i need to know, nothing you say can make me lose pride in my heritage. so how about you hop off the computer for a bit and make something of your life instead of being autistic and trying to battle every italian or other "non-white" that has a shred of pride? have a good night pal. i'm finally going to bed.

I consider Rome to be the first cosmopolitan rootless in terms of race entity of European soil. Of course I will oppose anyone who takes pride in Rome. More so claims Rome as the greatest empire
>that i have nothing to be proud o
I don't. Think of Vivaldi, not of C.U.C.K.

yes :3

You have to date an arab.

I'm Mexican and feel better among whites than Mexicans. I think most people are since whites generally are law abiding.

You guys realize a subreddit is the reason Trump won, right?

Feeling is not mutual and never will be. People instinctively feel different when they are around people of other racial extraction

who cares if he won? He won't repeal the 14th and kick out those who exploited it.

>ugly spic detected
lmao

So far in my life I've only known one arab woman id have wifed if the circumstances were better.

Stay mad if I do end up bleaching my genes even more though.

Well I know its not and shouldn't. Everyone feels more comfy around whites at least in America. Specially old white people. The new ones not so much. They could randomly bust out their iphones and start recording you for their ig feed.

>who cares if he won?
Sup Forums

this is correct

Meanwhile, demographic decline won't change if he won't kill the 14th and deport every single gook, chink, eurotrash, israeli and spic that exploited it over the last 50 years