How did you CRUSH your enemies ?

I mean real ENEMIES, people who hurt you so bad you stay awake at night plotting to get even. Hypothetically what is the best way to ruin somebody ?

Other urls found in this thread:

phonemyphone.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

COME ON GUYS. This is a quality thread, not the slide tier garbage shills are shoveling at us.

>SUCCESS

That's awesome in the long run but how do you get rid of that itch. Seeing that person every other day must be ruining your days ?

I don't have any enemies like that.

But if you truly want to ruin the life of someone, hire Tyrone to ass rape him and record it. Then post in internet.
Doesn't work if the faggot is a faggot though.

Whatever, I'll just pull some Stacy off Sup Forums and use her as my next Thread image next time.

It's really sad that I have to resort to fucking clickbait here of all places.

Do god's will and let him handle the offender.

Cuck

Realistic scenarios. I know to Huez having running water and electricity is a fantasy but bear with us.

you mean checked, and mate.

>Revenge is a dish best served cold.

This saying has meaning outside of Saturday cartoons, user. Let the itch fester. Let it drive you, but compose yourself on the outside. Let them imagine they've won. Then when you're the last thought on their minds, reveal to them how when they've been stagnating you've been improving. It'll make it so much worse. They'll imagine the time when they had an edge and know they'll never be able to get it back.

I bet this actually happens in Brazil.

Literally Slave morality
>Get abused
Hehehe Oh golly, God will punish him so I don't have to do anything and take it like a little bitch.
>Dies
Nothing

GOD HELPS THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES. HE DOESN'T CARE ABOUT DAILY BULLSHIT. WORSHIP HIM BY CRUSHING HIS/YOUR ENEMIES

You mean like the jews?

A particular Jew in my case. But generally, yes. They are the common enemy we share with every other group on planet earth.

If this is keeping you awake at night, why not keep them awake? Do you have their phone number?

phonemyphone.com/

I really wish I did now. I know where he lives though. I walk past it sometimes at night but other people live in the building too.

>FAME

My enemy turned out to be fucking my girlfriend, I confronted them both and threatened to skin the alive (I had my buck knife) I then enlisted in the Marines and did two tours in Afghanistan.

so what you're saying is that you're basically a cuck who joined the marines in order to prove to himself he still has some form of masculinity. You're essentially a caricature of a beta nu-male.

Conan, what is best in life?