#PEDOGATE

John McCain's campaign manager was arrested for molesting a child.

twitter.com/NorthCrane/status/838131667168608258

Other urls found in this thread:

theinternationalreporter.org/2017/02/19/dyncorp-child-sex-trafficking-whistleblower-kathryn-bolkovac/
youtube.com/watch?v=jMiDXoYJbN4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Trump implicated in both Miss Teen USA pedo ring and the Florida modelling pedo ring.

FUCKDRUMPFANDFUCKWHITEPEOPLE

Why is it always the campaign managers?

Everyone will just ignore this as usual, unfortunately

Hey bud, relax.

Remember DynCorp the big military contractor getting a slap on the wrist for human trafficking? Might be some links there

> theinternationalreporter.org/2017/02/19/dyncorp-child-sex-trafficking-whistleblower-kathryn-bolkovac/

Sooner or later everyone's gonna have to accept the fact that the world runs on child rape.

Lindsey Graham seems like a total closet case faggot pedo lord

No. Not going to accept that.

We can know it but I don't have to accept it.

Lindsay Graham please McFucking shoot yourself 700 times in the back of the head with a nailgun

Your post makes no sense at all.

Fuck off, shill. It was 8 years ago. You want people to go run and tell other people without doing research, to discredit themselves. Been seeing this same shit on voat

these degenerate kike puppets need to be publicly executed. day of the rope now.

Kid gets fingered in the ass in a bath tub, but you say it's nothing because it happened 8 years ago?

What kind of sick fuck are you?

also Shepard Smith is a homosexual pedophile
Americans need to realize if Priests, Cardinals, and Bishops can diddle little boys and girls what makes politicians any different.

so you admit john mccains campaign manager molested kids... (((they))) dont even try to hide their pedo agenda anymore

>They Tryna say that I don't care.
>I woke up screaming...

Don't bullshit me op

THIS

Lets remember, Russia is more important than establishment D.C pols & elites raping kids. Kids are worthless playthings for the tolerant and educated.

Idiot

>Shill at work

>John McCain campaign manager is a pedo.
>Hillary Clinton campaign manager John Podesta is a....

Really makes you think......

>swing and a miss
Nice try, again.

What is this Northcrane? And how is he all over these stories? It's like lightening all day now.

lurk more

Kill them all Mr. Attorney General. Kill them all.

who is burning down mansions in DC?

it was cgi

Trump dosen't care if he goes down for the cause, as long as the right people are brought down with him.

I hope Pence is ready to hit the button though.

both these clowns are blackmailed
mccain gets put on tv to spread lies because he will say whatever they tell him to
youtube.com/watch?v=jMiDXoYJbN4