Tax Policy Discussion

Tax policy opinion?

Taxation is something I generally oppose. Taxing income is theft. Taxing property is neo-serfdom. Taxing commerce seems like a good alternative since government is protecting commerce and insuring social conditions advantageous for commerce. Taxes on everything but commerce should be abolished in favor of a National Sales Tax of perhaps fifteen percent.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/61
xenosystems.net/tag/neocameralism/
antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/neocameralism-and-constitutions/
antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/neocameralism-for-ancaps/
antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/quibbles-with-moldbug/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poll tax, only tax worth having

true.

Unfortunately taxing commerce is bound to run into deficits.
Then everybody will vote to tax income of "just the rich people".
Then the rich people will buy the politicians and make them change the tax to "anybody but the rich people"

And then we are just back where we started all over again. No win situation.

Fucking brilliant. Taxing positive political enfranchisement reduces democracy and funds government simultaneously. The question is: does it attain enough revenue for even a minarchic government?

Why can't we share the taxes m8?

I believe we should abolish democracy; a National Sales Tax would likely be imposed by a neocameral government (which is what I want).

Terrible idea that is inherently regressive. Read the Internal Revenue Code and free yourself of the autistic libertarian fantasy that is the flat tax.

Start here:

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/26/61

Sheeeiiiiit nigga what bout dem libraries and dem programs?

I support an annual asset tax on multi generational trusts. Tax them like 2% per year for a start.

How do you propose to share the taxes?

Rich people can afford to avoid them and poor people can't afford them. Taxes will always fall in the middle class.

>Terrible idea

Why?

>that is inherently regressive.

And?

>libertarian fantasy that is the flat tax.

What is wrong is a flat tax?

As your only tax on in conjunction with what others?

nobody has come up with anything better than the current version of democracy (republicanism).

It is the only modern government choice where you get to kick out the guy at the top every 8 years

We can just print money to fund the government. See pic. Tax are just used to cancel money.

We don't let da rich people avoid den!
WE RIOT IN DA STREET AND SMASH EVERYFING DEN

Less tax sounds nice, but the state needs money to function.
Of course it should be as minimal as possible and there should be mechanisms to reduce spending and size, but taxation is necessary theft.

That's what we're dealing with here. Low class liberals who think this way.
Low-IQ inbred Anglo freaks of nature trying to spoil the Germanic's fun by being so pathetic and unable to invent anything new.

>nobody has come up with anything better than the current version of democracy (republicanism).

A democracy is not a republic. Our nation was founded as an aristocratic republic (which is a fine alternative).

>It is the only modern government choice where you get to kick out the guy at the top every 8 years

I suggest you do some reading on neocameralism. There is a modern solution beyond mass franchise democracy.

>xenosystems.net/tag/neocameralism/

>antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2016/08/31/neocameralism-and-constitutions/

>antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2017/03/01/neocameralism-for-ancaps/

>antinomiaimediata.wordpress.com/2016/08/11/quibbles-with-moldbug/

must be nice to have low intelligence.

>neocameralism
sounds gay as fuck

Like I say elsewhere, I believe government should be a sovereign corporation governing a private micro-nation. This Sov-Corp will make a profit but also keep its books balanced and keep taxes low for economic reasons. I believe a Sov-Corp implementing a National Sales Tax is very possible if not guaranteed.

Not an argument.

Will read. I do have an arcane interest in NatSoc monetary policy.

Bump.

Am reading currently. So Hitler issued currency in exchange for labor? Currency backed by literal proof of work sounds like primitive Bitcoin.

>neocameralism
tl;dr

How about you sum it up so I don't have to go digging through your sources filled to the brim with purple prose to find a clear and concise description of what the fuck you are advocating.

We fought a revolution over taxation without representation namely a 3 cent tax on stamps and a penny tax on tea. Taxation is theft, flat percent 10% tax on businesses and income everything else gets slashed.
>Brice of Breedom

It's simpler than that. Say you need a road, you print money to pay for it. That's about it.

Basically: a market for governance where sovereign companies govern micro-polities for profit and competing for citizens. This properly aligns governmental incentives towards maximization of long-range national value and towards low taxes and high economic freedom; government is checked both by exit and by a market in sovereign stock.

Fascinating; I am usually very critical of NatSoc but in terms of monetary policy he may of been right. A neocameral government would likely update that by issuing its own cryptographic currency.

Debt ceiling hit. $52 billion military expansion. $200 billion wall. $1 trillion infrastructure projects. Corporate tax cut from 35% to 15%. Tax cuts all over the place.

Where will the revenue come from? NEW TAXES.

Do you really think a billionaire with a staff of billionaires is really going to go for a tax on multi generational trusts? Really?

(1): simplification of taxes will yield more revenue.

(2): Lower taxes will actually yield more revenue by massive economic stimulus.

(3): Cutting elsewhere (which Trump was done already by over $30 Billion); removing illegals alone will save billions.

Why would such a tax be good anyway?

Bump.

Yes, research the "punished" meme. There is a war in heaven.

>Taxation is theft, flat percent 10% tax on businesses and income everything else gets slashed.

Wouldn't a National Sales Tax be less intrusive than a corporate or income tax?

>I am not going to articulate my argument, just read about the subject and you'll agree with me.

not an __________ user

At least I followed up my neocameralism explanation with a concise summery. This nigger did't elaborate at.

Bump.

To that NatSoc: Austrian economics and NatSoc economics would converge at neocameralism where sovereign corporations issue sovereign cryptographic currencies.