Why is Trump so weak and unable to accomplish anything?

Why is Trump so weak and unable to accomplish anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4MBTd5QNGB0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUFIy_o1Lv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

trumps accomplished more in life than 99.99% people on Sup Forums

Bin Laden died in 2001. That story was fake & gay. Buried at sea! Keked hard!

>obama personally lead the raid on osama

He never had to accomplish anything before. He was handed wads of money and just hired people to do things for him. Now that he has to work for the first time ever, he doesn't know what to do.

honestly willing to bet its more like 100% of the people on Sup Forums

Obama has screwed America in the last 8 years so bad that it is beyond imagination. I want to say that America is already a third world country. 48 million Americans are living on food stamps. 26,000 homeless men and women live on the streets in Los Angeles alone. 2 million student loans are in default. 2.5 million credit cards are in collections. 700,000 homes are in foreclosure, or pre-foreclosure. National Deficit is $20 Trillion. America has more poverty than third world counties. It is just a matter of time when the Dollar will crash. Once that happens, you will see riots on the streets. This is going to happen in just a few months.

Sage

SHAREBLUE SHILL GET OFF MY BOARD IVE HAD IT WITH YOU JEWS

Obongo said he wanted to pull out all troops from the middle east within 30 days (that's not even possible you dumb nigger) during his first election.

Bush killed Bin Laden. This is not to say that Bush was a good president, because he was not.

But who gives a shit, this is a slide thread. Sage.

They buried him at sea because..... Erm.... Mom, Dad, I'm moving to San Fran...... to be straight!

Obama did a great job fixing the last Republican's mistakes. There will be no fixing the mistakes of Trump. America is headed for the iceberg and WW3.

Go home Varg. You're drunk.

Yes I too doubt that any president/billionaire tycoons browse Sup Forums

>Bush killed Bin Laden
Bin Laden died 3 years after Bush was gone.

I wonder what that room smells like.

i want to beleive they do come here

The US was involved in the middle east because of Bush and 9/11 in the first place, you mouth breathing twat. Still saging your shit.

its great watching him struggle and throw tantrums

youtube.com/watch?v=4MBTd5QNGB0

@115430190
>t. shareblue shill

I think destabilizing Libya and Syria cancels out whatever positive effect killing one fucking guy might have had.

But Osama Bin Laden isn't dead user.

Sup Forums got him elected.

Although it's actually crazy if you think about how the anti-Trump leftists always hit Trump for being this or that but he has accomplished more than all of them.

The US was involved in the Middle East since forever. Bush's wars were mistakes. Obama fixed the mistakes. Now Trump is making the same bigger mistakes.

That is because daddy gave piggy $ 300,000,000. Three hundred million was given to trump by his father. I could accomplish more than trump did provided the opportunity for someone to hand me 300,000,000.

I don't think anyone on this site is dumb enough to believe that but here's a good take on it anyways
m.youtube.com/watch?v=JUFIy_o1Lv0

>unable to accomplish anything
Try to tell that to all the mexicans that were sent back to their country and see if they tell you Trump hasn't been able to do anything.

Have a (You)
Sage

842 days later

exaggerate much? it was 1,000,000.

yeah by simply being president at the tail end of the conflict.

Becuase the democrats refuse to approve trumps cabinet.

hes talking about when he father died

God this pisses me off. Obama had absolutely no involvement in the planning or execution of the raid that killed Bin Laden. All he did was authorize it. He has no military experience and to assume that he had any part in killing Bin Laden is retarded. Did FDR invade Normandy? Of fucking course he didn't Eisenhower and the other allied commanders did. Good job triggering me with your shit tier b8.

kys faggot

How autistic do you have be to misunderstand that trump wanted a plan to best isis within 30 days and NOT a plan that beats isis IN 30 days???

It disturbs me that so many people are this fucked up

yeah, about that Bin Laden....

where exactly is the proof?

because hes chosen the worst of the worst - really filling that swamp

It was the tail end of the conflict because he was the president who ended it. Bush wasn't going to.

Bin Laden died in 2003

Yeah, Obama sure did a great job in the middle east.

Iraq and Afghanistan are both completely resolved and his pushes for regime change in Syria and Libya have both been resounding successes.

Truly a foreign policy genius.

Oh, Thanks!

Yeah, but according to you retards he's also been bunkrupt.

That means he went back to $o.

He's gone from $0 to $1,000,000,000. Why haven't you, loser?

That's what the commander in chief does idiot, he choose from many plans the one he thinks is best and authorizes it. Obama made the right decision. Weak ass Trump made the wrong decision the only time he was called on to make a decision. He got a SEAL killed.

Trump for prison. This is Trump's Benghazi.

>lying about the 30 days deal

He told the generals to come up with a cohesive strategy for the long term expungement (note these words, beating them is fine and dandy, but it doesn't delete idealogy) of ISIS/L in the region within 30 days.

bump

>implying bin laden wasn't a CIA asset

Nah 2003 most likely
Certainly not in 2012

Obama isn't a Navy SEAL

I legit wish Trump would stop going to Mar a Lago every weekend. I'm having a hard time justifying it now to my friends.

'Draining the swap' refers to ending lifetime senators and senators becoming lobbyists for corporations and foreign governments.

He made that clear in his speeches. Perhaps you should listen to some of them before commenting.

i vote libertarian so i didnt help but i think people are blowing him way out of proportion pretending like he is some villain from a movie these people are just angry they lost

low energy shit post

I mean with memes, 'rigging' the online polls and just general support.

>Obama gets handed months of planning by military officials
>reads it
>"sounds good to me"
Ya Obama really killed Bin Laden alright. I don't even like trump you retard. Stop assuming Sup Forums is one person. He's an incompetent jackass that can't present himself in a way befitting the President.

That's not bankrupt in America you retarded britfag. Especially the types of bankrupsy he has filed for.

>It's my parent's fault I'm so worthless

kys

>Trump gets handed same thing
>Fucks everything up
>Gets a SEAL killed
Obama made the right choices. Trump makes the wrong choices. The results speak for themselves. Trump is no leader.

Ebin bread OP you are totally not a cock-slobbering faggot

I have legitimately forgotten more than trump will know in a life time

t.Attorney who has passed three different bars

I can guarantee you that you could not

>agree that Trump sucks
>keep bringing up trump
b8 thread. You're here to piss of trump supporters. It's really obvious you have no plans of a real discussion.

Obama created one of the worst refugee crises since WW2. Trump hasn't done anything yet, he has been in for a little over a month

>to
Sounds like your friends are idiots. No shit he goes to Mar a Lago when shills are abound leaking everything that goes on in the WH.

1 million there to correct the record. oh and

>wahhh it's other peoples fault I'm a worthless faggot.

he didnt say he would defeat them in 30 days, he stated they would come up with the plan in 30 days they would use to defeat them "permanently"

Oink oink oink snort snort oink oink oink *rolls around in shit*
*lives in a barn*
Oink oink oink

I don't know I think the American President knows a lot too.

Trump is a billionaire and president. You are neither of those things nor will you ever be.

t. Cuck who has built 0 skyscrapers and won 0 elections

Oink oink oink!

No, it was 300 million. Trump got a 300 million dollar hand out from his daddy. LOL what a Schmuck

That goes for every single politician. None of them are poor.

Do you know how much power I would have to give up to be President?

>ice(((berg)))
Ya dun got yourself made, JIDF

And? That's how families become rich and stay rich. If your parents loved you they would give you an inheritance too.

well yeah he's oink oink oinking right there in the white house sweetie.

people use trumps family money as an insult and ignore clinton-saudi money, explain this shill

Trump never got $300 million from his dad you moron. His dad never even owned more than $250 million in assets, which was divided equally upon his death among Donald Trump's mother and 4 surviving siblings. Keep in mind, his dad died in 1999, when Donald Trump was already worth well over a billion dollars.

>implying he didnt die sometime before 2010 due to kidney issues, that he was recieving dialysis treatment for, at a US embassy on 9/11

Do i bave to spell it out piglet--he did not earn it. I hope someone tzar's his entire family and redistributes.
SQUEAL OINK OINK *HIRES FAT PINK SKINS* OINK OINK DARLING
Trump's not really rich. Just a pedo brat who was handed 300,000,000.

Jeez this oinkers are a bunch of barn animals!

So easily triggered and eats slop

Yes he did. Lol it is like telling my kid santa isn't real. Sorry to pop your truth cherry.

You should really get back to your hugbox on reddit. This is just pathetic trolling on your part and it just makes your ideas and your side far far worse.

I never thought I would see the day when a leftist would lose the argument so bad that he resorts to making pig noises and insults.

I mean, it's the only effective mode of communication for a pig like yourself.

Burn down the barn.

Oink oink motherfucker ;)

Didn't realize Obama went to Aboddabad himself. Also happened in 2011 after 2 and a half years of his administration.

To Obama's credit he largely wised up about not getting involved in Syria outside of PR shenanigans of demanding Assad step down. It's pretty much the chickenshit hawks Samantha Powers, Hillary and Robert Gates who were the advocates for Libya regime change and thankfully were all gone by the time the red line in Syria came about.

Those two cunts and Robert Gates were the equivalent of the "Romulans" during the Bush Jr Years.

>1 post by this id

>Drone strike a civilian wedding, killing hundreds
>Completely dodged any and all media criticism for 8 solid years
>LIKE A BOSS!!!
>Trump wasn't even president and the media shit all over him for MONTHS
>Trump has only done as much as Obama, even though he promised to do way more!
>Some people dislike Trump for his political stance
>E V E R Y O N E right of me is a literal nazi and it's ALL Trump's fault!

Here is you.

Pig who use public transit.

He's like the people he leads, fat and lazy.

>Sup Forums elected Trump.
Wow toothpaste, you are a delusional man.

you have no idea what a third world country actually is.

Goddamn. Shills are scraping the bottom of the barrel so hard that they're pumping out faggots who aren't even educated enough to tell flags apart
>inb4 "hurr strayans were brit prisoners"
that's like calling Americans brits.

>Dustin came all the way over here from reddit to post this
You have to go back