Early 00s kids are now 23

>Early 00s kids are now 23

How fucked are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HwRL1LNVTLI
youtu.be/hp_9FImPtvA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well that's pretty scary in and of itself.

>t. class of '98

The post dial up kids are the most fucked. When my internet goes does I just think, cool, an excuse to program. When my younger sister's internet goes down she contemplates suicide.

'96 here. Because I was a late birth and missed my '95 due date I will be forever grouped in with generation z. I can drink, I have a well paying job, and plan on enlisting soon, but I'm lumped in with kids who just finished 5th grade. The same kids who will grow up with twitter and youtube as their main source of entertainment and news. Kill me.

Dec 27, 1995 here. No idea what I should consider myself.

A leaf?

Trying to ascribe a fine line to this is like trying to pinpoint when a white-black gradient turns black.

I feel your pain. I was born in '79, but I've always been the youngest of my generation.

It sucks to always get called the kid in everything you do until you wake up with gray hair and no one calls you the kid anymore.

I'm exactly a year older than you. kek

Any other Dec. 27'ers here?

i just turned 23 a week ago

I dropped out of school because and got convicted of a DWI a few days before my birthday. My insurance is now ungodly high and i am forced to live with my parents until I'm 25. Right now i work at a pizza place and have 0 direction in life.

Give my experience a 4/10 any advice would be appreciated.

tfw class of 04

tfw voted for trump but experienced the best of the 90s and early 00s

tfw best of both worlds

Use that pizza cash to get yourself a masters degree by the time you hit 25. Online college is where it's at and it sounds like you have the time to kill. Just don't pay too much for it.

Also, as someone born in '94, I'm a mix of Millenial and Generation Z. It's similar to how people born in the early 60s are late boomers who can share more similarities to Kurt Cobain than people born in 1946.

I watched cartoons as a kid, but moved on to solely watching YouTube as an adolescent. Generation Z kiddies seem to be raised on PewDiePie, while older millenials (early 80s) never reached adulthood before Web 2.0

Try reachine adulthood before Web 1.0. Dialup BBSes were where it was at. Also Gopher and Usenet.

For entertainment we watched Transformers, Ninja Turtles, and GI Joe. I tried to put it on for my kids but we can't sit through that shit, we'd rather be on YouTube.

You were my age in 2001. Wow. It shouldn't feel that long ago, but it does to me.

I'm turning 26 this year.

feels like yesterday m8. No I'm deaf, blind, fat and old. Still have digital pictures from back then.

got the same feels my friend.atleast we get to see the world burn.

totally fucked. it's literally impossible to have a decent life unless you were born to rich parents and with supermodel level good looks. the world is fucking terrible for younger people these days. there's no hope at all, only sorrow and disappointment.

Middle class parents, average looks here. It turned out pretty well. Been doing the adult thing for a while.

Putting yourself in these retarded generalizations is foolish. Born in the very late 90s and I grew up watching all the early 90s cartoons and all the culture with it because my family was poor and could only afford the old shit, and my older relatives showed me all the shit they grew up on. Lumping yourself in with the unclean masses just doesn't make any sense when your circumstances are going to be individual.

I was born in 93. The first vote i made in my life was for Donald Trump and i will cherish the memories of that election day forever.

'92 here
25 in september
>Feels good man

what the fuck is OP smoking. its early in the 17th year of the new millenium

My first was GWB in 2000. I know he's a meme right now, but the liberal tears were just as great back then as they are now.

>yfw you are 30 years old

Sorry for using up the last cheap barrels of oil

Class of '87. Born in '69.

How fucked am I?

>How fucked are they?
Fucked by a big-dicked donkey. Seriously, the only career path available that would allow me to ever move out of my mom's house is organized crime. A lost generation.

I was paying 75¢ a gallon in high school. Don't apologize to me. Luckily my TransAm got 5mpg, so it was cool.

Do they start using a different language in 2019?
Who is the idiot that made this?

I turn 25 tomorrow, can finally rent cars

Enterprise will rent them to you at 21....

Born in 97, most of my peers are redpilled. I think it's because it was really cool to be on Sup Forums when we were 12 for some reason

insurance you have to be 25

Pretty fucked

t. born in 1994

born in 98 here

18 years old
I can guarantee you that the next generation is redpilled as fuck. I've literally overheard kids calling each others cucks and saying "kek" out loud. And the girl that identifies as a feminist is the laughing stock of my highschool. I live in a blue state btw.

Most of the millennial faggots before me were cucks but now that shit is changing.

Everything will run on electric and hydrogen later anyway. Atleast you had cool looking cars too.

90's were /comfy/

t. born 1993.

Why would we be fucked? We're about to be in a great America again thanks to Donald J Trump
MAGA

t. born 1995

i would much rather be grouped with gen z than those fucking millenials
i would rather be grouped with people who do fucking pewdiepie than a bunch of sjw fucktards

Born in 97 life is pretty good. I never did good in school and had major depression in high school and did shit there. I'm on a break from school rn but I'm finally getting my shit together and i fixed my gender dysphoria and am happy doing things and living now. I don't know what the future holds but I'm excited!

>everything will run on electricity later
>he doesn't know how the vast majority of the world's electricity is produced
nice

Nope, Enterprise will rent to 21+ for an extra charge. I've done it before. It's one of the only rental car companies that will do it. Almost everyone is 25+ but them.

93 here, considering suicide

Family is shit, Cali is fucked, shit job, no education, sex life peaked in high school...

I feel old now....

I miss everything pre 2008

t. '94

Move to Colorado or Texas, all the other whites in California are doing it.

>tfw seeing Reagan's portrait in my elementary school.

Born in 1998 here

You find a lot of extremes. Pure 2000s kids are mostly alright until they go to uni, where it's either "liberalism is a mental disease" or "FCKH8". Most of my friends are pretty redpilled and don't fall for marxist lies so easily

I guess that being Venezuelan also has a say in that. We were jewed so hard by the commies that it created a new higher standard for how hard a country can be fucked over

23 year old here, will be 24 in a month. I'm doing well. Graphic designer, financially independent, have my own office at work, good insurance, hot girlfriend, I cook and eat well. Voted for Trump. My life is good but I have my shit together and my priorities straight, a lot of people my age do not, they're irresponsible and fucking retarded and blame other people for their own mistakes.

Is it common in America to have presidential portraits in schools?

Depends on where you are really

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

snnnnniiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice and big now....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

Every school I went to had the portrait of the President somewhere. They changed it when a new one showed up. It wasn't like a shrine or anything like that, it was usually out of the way and hidden when it was a Republican.

Who here /97fag/ ?

Also, my dad was in the military, so half of the time I was in DODDS schools in different parts of the world.

Strange. Here the last time political leaders' portraits were present in public buildings was when Stalin was still alive, now it's only John Paul II.

wtf; fuckin freak

so you're around the age where you'd graduate from college. as someone who entered the job market in the depths of bush jr's economic clusterfuck, where what should have been an in demand degree was practically worthless, i don't envy the shitstorm you guys are about to reap.

we decided to give republicans another shot, except along with all the deregulation and tax cuts, they also want to give protectionism and massive spending a shot. enjoy trying to hold onto a decent job in a few years. might be the first generation likely to be poorer than your parents.

Ayy youngling brother

Also, I have to add. I'm uncertain to whether I'll be able to have a decent job by the time I'm 25. It seems that no matter what you study, you're gonna get jewed by the real estate bubble, college debt and retarded hiring practices. I'm just hoping for the best at this point

Saved to my pony r34 folder

'87 reporting in.
Wizard status in 26 days!

Well, they took civics class out of the curriculum, so that's really about all that's left about the government. It isn't in the classroom or anything like that. There's usually a place (at least when I was a kid) where they put the President, VP, and Speaker of the House's picture up. It was usually in the administrative offices. As soon as a new President was elected they would change it. This was 20+ years ago now though.

For all I know they have Lena Dunham and Bruce Jenner's portrait up now for tolerance and diversity.

I'd be poorer than my parents anyway after I graduate

t. Recording Arts major

>thinking Dubya was responsible for our economic decline
Read a book, you non-capitalizing motherfucker.

is anyone here a jet pilot?
laying around studying the same things over again and scumming off of the gubmint feels dirty

Yep, I also have no fucking clue of what to do in college. I am hoping Trump fixes this mess of a system before I get out there in the world.

oh sorry, it was a combo of bush's and clinton's deregulation and reaganomics. forget that clinton was the one who repealed glass steagal and signed the CFMA. happily we'll get all that plus paradoxical spending and tariffs under trump.

i had a stem degree from a public ivy and my life was still fucked for quite a time while the economy recovered from the last time we did this. godspeed, user.

born in 95, hate todays music so much It hurts, meanwhile my generations were listening to "riverside mothafucka" just a nigger tier song n shit

90s music was best, like bloodhoudgang bad touch, britney spears, also that night at the roxbury song best also eminem before 2006

I wish I was a teen in the 90s

he won't because that would require doing a bunch of lefty shit that even obama was too much of a neoliberal to attempt.

born in 98 here lol

The Offspring my friend, The Offspring. Also, watch an American Pie movie for nostalgia.

youtube.com/watch?v=HwRL1LNVTLI

this one is good

I'm Aug 1993, yet I feel like a grandpa coming here these days, considering almost everyone I come across is barely 18.

94, don't remind me.

>Turning 23 this year
>Have been so social lately. The people are lefty but we never talk about politics.
>Hopefully I'm advancing on a qt.
>Have $100k job lined up before I graduate this semester.
>Voted for Trump

Life's good.

I love it user, we used to copy their CDs back in the day. Have another one:

youtu.be/hp_9FImPtvA

Apparently they still exist lol.

I'm thinking architecture and project management

Fuck it. If there's gonna be a jewish real estate monopoly, I might as well profit off it and manage some developments that will give me nice commission shekels

2bh, better than millennials.

Columbian hooker management and control. That might be your key to wealth, my Panamanian friend.

The economy will either crash and hand you the world. Or it will crush you. The powers that be are throwing the kitchen sink and everybody else's kitchen sink at it, so probably the latter.

'93 here. What do you want to know?

1994 here can you tell me how the world was during the year i missed?