Why are Chicanos and Mexican immigrants living in America so proud of being Mexican?

Why are Chicanos and Mexican immigrants living in America so proud of being Mexican?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488555315747.webm
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they don't have to actually be Mexican, they can just larp as Mexicans while enjoying the benefits of being American.

Thats the eternal paradox of being non-white/

>Desperately want to escape Mexico
>Wants to turn America into Mexico

Where are they going to go once they turn the US into a poverty stricken shithole like Mexico?

Answer--- Not important, only important thing is to kill all the whites (Haiti, South Africa, Zimbabwe examples)

fucking mexicunts

Because fuck them. I'm a Mexican illegal in USA all I want to do is assimilate and be american. Fuck those chicanos and fuck la raza.

user, you do realize its not that hard to trace your ip...right? >_>

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488555315747.webm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
ICE ICE BAY-BEE
*fat spic sobbing*

What's happening exactly?

Go back esse

The government knows where we are, I've never committed a crime other than a civil offence of being brought here by my parents from our shithole. I wish I could be born here, I even skilled for trump and destroyed liberals arguments. Fuck. I wish I could trade place with flag burning niggers who don't deserve to be americans.

If trump sends me I will not protest. My stay here is not more important than the fight vs globalist

No, because FUCK YOU.

I'm white and I had to move from my homeland of Southern California (white flight) in order to find a nice, safe white area to live in.

You sub human cockroaches broke our laws, bred out of control and now INFEST that state.

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-census-latinos-20150708-story.html

>It's official: Latinos now outnumber whites in California

Go back to your home country, you sub human animal piece of mexishit.

Fucking beaners and the lugenpress mass media that promotes white guilt so whites never stood up to the anti-American traitor politicians who looked the other way as you cockroaches annexed our fucking country.

>I wish I could trade place with flag burning niggers who don't deserve to be americans.

and I wish my homeland in Southern California wasn't infested with brown skinned illegal alien cockroaches.

But apparently, it's all about you and your law breaking ass, huh Jose?

just because I wasn't born here doesn't mean I don't contribute to society. I drive kids to school in LA

This is easy. From an early age we see racism and live it in the US (you don't belong here type of shit, you're not American) so we end up taking pride in who we are, Mexicans. But, Mexico in large is a shit hole, and who wants to live in a shit hole.

>and who wants to live in a shit hole.

oaxaca y guatemaltecos

>I drive kids to school in LA

So basically you drive the anchor babys of illegal aliens to school every day?

Because LA is INFESTED with you people.

Literally, you're the majority race...so much so that the anti-American traitor sub human piece of shit Los Angeles mayor is now giving hard earned income tax dollars to you spics legal fund.

God willing Trump is the next Hitler.

I want my homeland of So Cal to go back to the nice white place it was when I was growing up.

You spics have a MASSIVE, over-inflated sense of self entitlement.

Go back to mexico, pick up a gun and have a violent revolution to overthrow your criminal mexican government that keeps you people in poverty.

Why is anyone proud of their country or heritage in the first place?

Be proud of things that you yourself have accomplished. It's retarded to be proud of stuff you didn't earn or work for.

fuck of we're not entitled at all, we live here just like you do. Just because I wasn't born on this side of the border doesn't make me any less American, my great grandparents themselves were californios when our family was split during the mexican revolution

Because they are a low IQ child like people.

I hate them all!

I am having to move away from Texas because of this scum but everywhere I consider is also polluted with mestizo la raza trash.

There are very few areas left in the states to go for fuck sake.

Like all Californians they overdosed on the identity politics cool-aide.

>my great grandparents themselves were californios when our family was split during the mexican revolution

Every single one of you scumbags say this it is statistically impossible.

Your grandparents being rock bottom latrineo garbage most likely lied to you.

It is just like white trash insisting they are related to English royalty.

illegal spic dad arrested by ice for deportation
fat spic daughter sobbing and recording from car

those aren't even real guns, I bet none of them are actual exmilitary (like most gutemalan shits) who know how to kill people

>Those fake guns.

Does sub human mestizo garbage really want a war?

>fuck of we're not entitled at all, we live here just like you do.

re-read your response, Jose.

You show ZERO remorse for your cockroach parents breaking our immigration laws.

So how many little anchor babies did your parents pop out?

20?

30?

40?

What part of "White people don't want to live in a city that's INFESTED with a spic majority populace"....don't you understand?

GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HOME COUNTRY.

I'm actually related to Spanish royalty through them, which is why they got a land grant before Mexico got independence. Over 1,000 acres outside what is now Panoche.

>So how many little anchor babies did your parents pop out?

zero because they stayed in mexico, my sister is currently up to three though

Culero! Culero!

Nothing you can do white boy. Live with it. Bitching on Sup Forums won't change that. But keep on praying that Trump will be your savior. He's too late to make any real change. Ja Ja Ja ( that's laughing in Spanish Gringo).

You sound like a bitch

Saved

You have to go back

Why do mexican girls love white men so much?

Most Mexicans are white, pic related is "latino".

Black eyes, black soul.

>Mexican when he is welcomed in LA:
"Im now a fucking GRINGO man, lets make our dollars and go fuck yourself Mexico."
>Mexican when he is prosecuted in LA:
"Fuck, my mexican brothers, lets unite towards the hate machine trump because he is a fascist that just doesnt like mexican people. I am prodly mexican, bla bla bla.
This are fucking lowclass scum, country shifting pieces of shit. im glad they left my country.

just like Americans are proud of being Irish, German, or whatever other European nationality there is. In Ireland, you won't believe the number of Americans that try to ask me if I knew their grandparents or if we are related. Fuck, even in that Captain Phillips movie, it made me cringe when that Somali asks where Phillips is from, and he responds Yankee Irish, and he gets called Irish the rest of the movie. Same shit with the Mexicans.

>t. Irish man visiting the States

Woah wtf... You're right. I better rethink my position.

>just like Americans are proud of being Irish, German, or whatever other European nationality there is

This is not at all common, most actual Americans don't know and don't give a fuck.

> move to America from Ireland
> only fuck other Irish
> somehow no longer Irish

Maybe you should lay off the liquor, eh paddy?

I legit thought PA just said "$1.48."

Because Mexican intellectualism is on another plane of understanding

We are too dumb to understand why they don't just go with deported family if they care that much

>Mexican intellectualism

We just add more toppings holmes.

no other country adds nationality to their race. Outside of the US, you are either English, German, Mexican, Chinese, etc., even if they are black or white or indigenous. But in the US, you are African-American, Mexican-American, Asian-American...so yeah, you make it so people are proud of their heritage.

No those are just the groups that do not really belong here doing that, whites do not do that shit.

No one calls themselves German-American, English-American etc..

Just fuck offf with the bullshit games you are trying to play.

The dumbest people have the highest ego.
The most intelligent know they know nothing.

Latrineo trash are the flynn effect in action, it is true.

read the source meme and pray to god for forgiveness

God I fucking love this webm.
ICE ICE BABY. ICE ICE BABY

Because they can make money in the US but they miss their family in Mexico. Mexico is very unsafe and people want to gtfo.

It still pisses me off though. Stay the fuck in your country and develop it you cunts. Lationamérica no puede progresar si todos los latinos educados nos vamos al norte. El nacionalismo hispano tiene que ser más que un meme que recitan los marrones.

Hispanic nationalism needs to be more than a meme for uppity brown people.

HOw is Panama and CHile doing amigo?

Forget about Mexico (violent shithole) and Venezuela (lost Communist starving Utopia)

You can't have nationalism if there isnt' a race to build around.
It the mongrel curse.

she easily has at least 2% black dna

Imbecility, unfortunately pretty common in the third world.

bump

kek. I'm proud of my ancestors. from my dad's side they have been in Texas for 6 gens. from my mom's it's a mix between 7 and 4 gens. you just jelly you have no history or pride

because they are low iq subhumans and I would be embarrassed I have beaner relatives
>why so shitskins always double down on their anti white behavior no matter who they voted for?

race war now plz

I do taxes for a living and hispanics collect earned income credit at a staggering rate. It's not even just my anecdote. More than 70% of immigrants from Mexico, Central America, and South America collect one of more forms of welfare.

Why wouldn't they?

It's free money. Of course they're gonna be getting their BENNIIEEESSSSSS.

This. Dunning-Kruger effect. Look it up.

It's more of the fact that they don't really do much to improve their station in life and are content with low paying work and bilking Uncle Sam once a year at tax time. Like the rest of us are supposed to pick up the bill for the kids you decided to have that you can't afford. It's like watching your friends rot in a 30k a year job and not doing anything to improve their status. Then we have to hear complaining that minorities are poor because of white people oppressing them. In reality they make terrible life choices and are not smart people.

FPBP
also apparently underrated
I have a mexican friend who goes back to mexico several times a year (around once every month or so) and he says its a shithole (outside of the northern (white) sections

>I'm a Mexican illegal in USA all I want to do is assimilate and be american

If you did you'd have already gotten your papers.

>just like Americans are proud of being Irish, German, or whatever other European nationality there is
>am 1/2 German
I'm proud of being mostly German but being born in America, and growing up in the Western (American) culture, I would rather see this country thrive than Germany, not to say I want Germany to fail (although they are doing that quite easily themselves) my pride is to country and state first (respectively) than my heritage

run back too mexico, with a fuck load of dollars and try getting a green card instead of being lazy

>my great grandparents themselves were californios when our family was split during the mexican revolution
So your ancestors fought ours and you think that doesn't mean anything

This would be great if all Mexican women weren't fat ham planets. I can't even remember the last time I saw a Mexican women that wasn't Rita the Hut. Put the fucking tacos down

I'm tejano. Ama

you will come back home...

>This is not at all common

Oh yes it is

because mexicans are the true aryan race

The End.

Of course not.

>Does sub human mestizo garbage really want a war?
A few do, but most think they can displace the native population by numbers alone. The particular neighborhood in that photo does those events to try to keep out high income whites who might gentrify the area.

In general when it comes to illegals they think the state government of California can defend them and they don't believe that they can all be deported.

Because most of the pocho trash doesn't understand that "Mexican" is a Nationality, not a race. They think that because they're brown they can claim to be "Mexican" when really they're just mudbloods.

They have some naive idea that the people of Mexico love them and are waiting with open arms to welcome them or some shit when in reality they are made fun of and despised by most and in some parts of the country would be fucking beheaded if caught walking around after dark.

When you are hispanic and living around a bunch of other races there's a sense of brotherhood or whatever with other hispanics. When you are hispanic and living in a place that is 90+% hispanic you learn that no one gives a fuck and the social infrastructure is much different. There is no special amigo treatment when everyone is hispanic.

Checked.

because America today is a disgrace

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

>30 years of straight decline

If you're legit and not LARPING, I admire your mentality. What's stopping you from doing the legal procedures now, though?

Despite what the edgy Sup Forumsacks say, the war that IS happening right now is an ideological war. It's not really racial anymore.

You ask any person in here who would they prefer on their side in the trenches. A like-minded negro or a same-skin traitor?

USA was built on ONE mentality and one mentality alone. When you move to USA, you PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, THE LAWS, THE LANGUAGE AND THE GOD OF USA.
USA worked fine under these simple rules and became a superpower.

Whoever is in USA, regardless of skin color or racial origin, and waves Mexicunt flags or burns the stars and banners means they have not pledged allegiance to the flag, they are enemies of the state and they need to be shot on sight.

Fuck off kike. Assimilation doesn't work if they have different genetics.

What is the point of anything we are doing if we are not preventing white genocide?
Ideological warfare? What is the point of stopping communists if we are just going to let western civilization die anyway?

There will never be a situation in which I have to choose between fighting with a white liberal and a black. White liberals are traitors because they would side with the blacks.

The only time I would ever fight along side a nigger in this scenario is if he fully understood that he would be deported to any African country of his choosing after the war.
>le we are only being ironic when we are racist
>we are larpers.
Nobody here is a larper and we aren't being ironic when we say Hitler did nothing wrong. Whats really happening is that you are a fucking retard and you have projected your personal ideology onto everyone else because you still haven't taken the final leap to being red pilled. That or you are just another its all irony shill.

You fucked it up.

Yep

>Be proud of things that you yourself have accomplished.

Of course you're proud of those too. But here's the thing you only-see-the-tree thinkers don't get.

Your parents are proud of you, because you're an ''accomplishment'' of them.
Your parents' parents are proud for helping create iPhones for you and a stable food production chain.
Your parent's parents parents are proud of themselves for fighting to keep you free of hostile belligerents and maintaining the culture.

If you are not proud of your ancestors, you are ignoring what they did for you and you are SHITTING on their pride.
In other words, your mentality neutralizes pride altogether. It rapes it. It puts a 30 year duration on it and it makes a generation of ungrateful and disrespectful pricks.

> Aka current year

>USA was built on ONE mentality and one mentality alone. When you move to USA, you PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE TO THE FLAG, THE LAWS, THE LANGUAGE AND THE GOD OF USA.
USA worked fine under these simple rules and became a superpower.
To add.
The U.S. became a super power because we were white. Our founding fathers were racist and never intended for America to become racially diverse. We were meant to keep our blacks as slaves and our immigrants white. What you are talking about is revisionist history told by cuckcervatives. If our founding fathers saw america today they would add a whites only amendment as they never would have imagined a non white ever being a first class citizen. It wasn't until 1965 really that America starting becoming racially diverse. And aside from a slight boom in the 80's its been down hill since.

>Assimilation doesn't work if they have different genetics.

USA proves you wrong. Almost everyone has and had different genetics. The country became a superpower. Do you even know your own history?

>What is the point of anything we are doing if we are not preventing white genocide?

Did you see me argue in favor of race mixing or child-less families or whatever? Learn how to read, retard. The IDEOLOGY I want to fight is the one that supports white genocide, and I want to fight it alongside my like-minded comrades, regardless of race.

>Hitler did nothing wrong.
I assume you're not aware of pic related because you're a edgy child who obviously cannot read and knows nothing of his or anyone else's history.

I'm not Australian what do you expect?
for the record what is the correct way of doing it?

No it isn't. When is the last time you saw white Americans waving German, Irish, or Italian flags? Maybe it's some east coast thing that I'm not familiar with, but all the whites I know don't talk about their ethnicity as being anything other than white.

> Has to answer twice to the same post

This is how juvenile you are.

Every party needs a bard I guess

>Why is anyone proud of their country or heritage in the first place?
Why aren't you proud of your fathers accomplishments? Now realize that without the accomplishments of your dad and your dads dad and your dads dads dads dads dads dad you wouldn't exist.
You are a piece of shit. In order for society to work you need to plan trees knowing that it will provide shade for your great grand children and not for you.
You should be proud that your great grandpa planted that tree. You should plant another one yourself. But nope, your just a selfish prick that only cares about me me me, unable to comprehend that your life is short and meaningless but the life of your people and your nation is long and meaningful. But go ahead, keep living as a degenerate, keep telling yourself you are the main character of your own story. One day when you invent a cure for cancer and children you saved are spitting in your face and laughing at you for being old you'll learn.

>The U.S. became a super power because we were white.
You truly know nothing kid, have another pic related.

The only reason you became a superpower is because you assimilated all the top tier immigrants from other countries. The only reason you advanced so fast is because you had negro firepower doing the legwork for you.

You were nothing during your ''racist founding fathers'' era.

congrats mexicans dont like you, whites hate you and chicanos dont like you all so you can try to get a pat on the head from whites

>USA proves you wrong. Almost everyone has and had different genetics. The country became a superpower. Do you even know your own history?
All whites. hardly different genetics.
>Did you see me argue in favor of race mixing or child-less families or whatever?
yes, you claimed that race does not matter. Maybe in some fantasy land we can live in diverse neighborhoods were nobody race mixes and everybody is happy and laughing but thats not the case in reality.
>Did you see me argue in favor of race mixing or child-less families or whatever?
But people of other races don't prescribe to the idea of white genocide.
>pic related
Cherry picked photos for use in propaganda. Very useful in shaking normies world view. However its still cherry picked.
Again, I would fight with a nigger but only if that nigger knew he was going to be deported to Africa when the war was over.
Not an argument.

>what is St Patrick's day

Other than that though, rarely see other non-american flags.

Back when america was 90% white. Oh boy was teddy really insightful. Its so clear your getting some bullshit revisionist version of American history where diversity was our strength and the civil war was about freeing blacks.
Stop sucking our dicks so hard.

Saying your proud to be mexican is like white people saying they're proud to be aryan. You live in a different place but you don't forget your past. Doesn't mean you should not be proud to be American.
Fuck Mexicans who come here and break the law, deport them, disgraces to my race. Mexico does the same thing in their country anyway.

>people want to invite this into our country
>muh assimilation meme