/GG/ - GATE General - Conspiracy Edition

This thread is for the exchange of experiences pertaining to GATE/TAG/QUEST/GT programs. These programs are federally funded and state run. Former pupils report

>paranoia
>bizarre relationship events involving, "soulmates"
>Rorschach Tests
>Memory Cards
>Family members involved with the government.

Other urls found in this thread:

nagc.org
linkedin.com/in/peterrosenstein
archive.is/qQkpC
archive.is/wced0
archive.is/8IV6U
archive.is/H1Afg
archive.is/8l7HL
archive.is/ZH6xR
youtube.com/watch?v=ziLiIPViM2E
newhallschooldistrict.net/files/_KGDsw_/03fecef97ddcfea13745a49013852ec4/GATE_Handbook_-_English.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=9LRp-Eob6uU
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

GATE 8 ch thread from last night. Suspiciously deleted by mods.

http://
archive.is/xMdkI

I've heard about this.

I've heard about weird shit going on in this program.

But as an outsider, I'm also somewhat skeptical - is there something fucky going on or is it sour grapes from people like me who won the participation trophy? (pic related)

Currently nothing concrete, but a hell of a lot of bizarre coincidences, in addition to many tests that seemed out of place for a conventional learning environment.

My brother was in it, but I couldn't sit still long enough to take the test.

He is kind of paranoid and an alcoholic.

Our father is a Vietnam veteran and was mid to high up in the IRS.

Shareblue David Brock's friend, Peter Rosenstein (pictured with Brock and Alefantis, wearing black turtleneck with bad left eye)was Executive Director of the National Association of Gifted Children. nagc.org

He's in another photo with David Brock and known pedo Barney Frank. Pizzagate connection?

I am from another country. Heads up, the US is not the only place with such programs.

I'm category two and definitely was fucked with post-GATE. Can't reveal too much about me, but please take what I'm about to post very seriously.

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

"As Governor of Massachusetts, Everett had to deal with the problem of the influx of poor Irish Catholics into his state. In 1852, with the support of Horace Mann, another strong advocate of the Prussian model, Everett made the decision to adopt the Prussian system of education in Massachusetts. Unfortunately for the children and poor Irish Catholics of Massachusetts and elsewhere, the system produced a willing, cheap labor force with minimal reading and numbers skills. The Everetts of the world understood that people who could read and understand are dangerous because they are intellectually equipped to find out things for themselves, thus becoming a threat to already established power elites."

https://
hybridrogue1.wordpress.com/2015/04/26/compulsory-schooling-indoctrination/

Inglis, for whom a lecture in education at Harvard is named, makes it perfectly clear that compulsory schooling on this continent was intended to be just what it had been for Prussia in the 1820s: a fifth column into the burgeoning democratic movement that threatened to give the peasants and the proletarians a voice at the bargaining table. Modern, industrialized, compulsory schooling was to make a sort of surgical incision into the prospective unity of these underclasses. Divide children by subject, by age-grading, by constant rankings on tests, and by many other more subtle means, and it was unlikely that the ignorant mass of mankind, separated in childhood, would ever reintegrate into a dangerous whole.

eaglerising.com/15285/teacher-wins-teacher-year-award-announces-resignation-common-core/

eagnews.org/ever-wonder-why-so-many-teachers-of-the-year-support-common-core-heres-why/
The Teacher of the Year program is actually a project of the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO), which authored the Common Core Standards and holds their copyright. The Common Core chooses the Teacher of the Year. In the interest of full disclosure shouldn’t these Teachers of the Year disclose that they were spawned from the Common Core each time they star in pro-Common Core commercials, write pro-Common Core op-eds, and lobby legislatures across the country in support of the Common Core? They never do.

I see the same stories from people who "made it" and people who didn't.

→ →
→ →
→ →

Shareblue David Brock's friend, Peter Rosenstein (pictured with Brock and Alefantis, wearing black turtleneck with bad left eye)was Executive Director of the National Association of Gifted Children. nagc.org

He's in another photo with David Brock and known pedo Barney Frank. Pizzagate connection?

So the idea was to foster an attitude of overconfidence among potential intellectuals to gut free thought?

You know, it's funny because a consistent accusation I've had leveled against me throughout life is that I'm arrogant. Maybe GATE worked on me.

Oops lol.

If you became a druggie then it probably did

No, I'm vehemently anti-drugs. Unless you consider being a borderline hermit a drug of the mind.

I see 99% of people around me as subhumans who do exactly what i would expect a brainwashed prussian serf to do. Most people are honestly evil. They choose slavery and force it on others out of insecurity. Their concept of humility sacrifices all aspects of intellect in society. It's a sacrificial cult they create to quell their insecurities, or maybe it's a jew belief system designed to cull the goyim.

How deep does this rabbit hole go? We view the average person the same way Jews do.

>Maybe GATE worked on me.
It seems like it got us all

GATE threads

archive.is/qQkpC - Green Pills, Red pills, (occult/Gate thread #1)

archive.is/wced0 - Gate thread II: Electric Boogaloo

archive.is/8IV6U - Gate thread III: Veterans of Psychic Wars

archive.is/H1Afg - Gate thread IV: When Shills Attack

archive.is/8l7HL - Gate Thread V: The "Final" Thread

archive.is/ZH6xR - Gate Quantum xpol thread

stop pushing this bullshit

I was in a GATE program and the only thing even remotely like what you're describing is a child psychologist coming in third grade and lecturing us about bullying (which backfired)

This kind of undiplomatic fashion of pushing an agenda always makes me think of shills.

To elaborate, it comes off as a very ham fisted, "stop that! No! Don't ask questions!"

Went through 4 GT programs in elementary school.

In two districts, I was the only one allowed in. They then expanded it from there, which I loathed. All but one of those fifteen or so kids were on par with me.

Nothing strange ever happened. The meetings occurred in the basement of the one district, which gave me an inkling of nightmares thereafter, but that was only due to the stresses of changing school districts so much and having to deal with 8 other classmates in the GT setting.

I don't know if it was GATE, but I then did 2 more GT programs in middle school. Those were pretty lame; room full of workaholics. The lessons weren't stimulating and I basically hated everyone there because it was clique central.

There were other 'Gifted' places I went, but they weren't part of GATE from the Feds. Nothing suspicious, but a constant affirmation of my feelings that No Child Left Behind was lame and resources would have been better spent educating people like me over mentally retarded students.

These are interesting thread nevertheless. Better than 90% of the threads in the catalog.

Like you two?

Nobody is pushing anything, there are several threads now with countless different people and their experiences

What?

here. That happened to me too. They played this video (On VHS?) to a room full of 6th graders:

youtube.com/watch?v=ziLiIPViM2E

I was in the front row laughing my ass off. "A simple teenage mother trying to overcome my past..." A bunch of disabled students.

I was harsh, but there were literally no disabled students in our whole grade, and the teenage mom thing was just pathetic.

Probably the "I'm fat, I'm thin, I'm short, I'm tall, I'm deaf, I'm blind -- hey, aren't we all?" lyric got me more than anything. I got pretty pissed off that they'd couple those things. 6th grade me was pretty brutal.

Australia has a gifted and talented program, but it's literally the most one sided thing. 90% Asians, 5% Indians and 5% whites. In many schools that support the program, non GATE students are marginalised and forgotten.

The Australian Tertiary education rank (ATAR) is our version of your SAT or final year score or whatever. In Rossmoyne, upwards of 70% of students that scored 90 or above ATAR (a very good score) were from a minority group.

Fast track to university, in my Medicine class there are only 5 ish Whites out of the entire class, the rest being Asians and Indians and then me, an Arab.

Inb4 >Fucking Ahmed get out of my country REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I graduated from a private school that doesn't have a GATE program.

No, I've seen these threads every so often and it's always the exact same thread template and same conspiracy theories. I humored them at first but it's like the mandela effect Berenstein Bears/Klu Klux Klan bullshit. Enough retards latch onto it and it becomes the next shitty meme.

It's not like we make more than one thread at the same time, if you don't like it, then don't post. You're just trying to shut down other people's discussion.

Christianity answered a lot of those questions. People are mostly sheep. Followers that are consistently trying to follow something consciously and unconsciously.

Fedora macros inc...

Eat a bullet faggot.

Yah I'm not sure how to feel about that. It's definitely true though.

The rat race. And the GATE/TAP/GT programs were meant to lure us into those rat races.

>You're just trying to shut down other people's discussion
Whoa pal, didn't mean to intrude into your safe space. So sorry about that, feelings are important after all! No need to get defensive!

Must be frustrating to feel compelled to visit and complain in threads you don't care about.

>enters room and starts yelling at people
>told to fuck off
>heh, trickd!

>And the GATE/TAP/GT programs were meant to lure us into those rat races
By making you overconfident and arrogant? You do realize that if you viewed your average fellow citizen on the street as brainless vermin, you'd be fairly unlikely to join the rat race, right?

Were all members of the top 90%. Were all here. We all recognize different issues in the world right now.

Are we child soldiers gone wrong?

I think the idea though is that we weren't meant to realize the overconfidence and arrogance.

Possibly, my other theory was that the idea was that they were trying to indoctrinate potential troublemakers into serving (((them))).

I went to Kemps landing magnet school in Virginia, was in the gifted cluster program all my elementary school. I got accepted to the California one but it was too far away from us after we moved.

My dad is SPECWAR officer and I've met multiple people with TSS/SCI and compartmented info clearances

>I think the idea though is that we weren't meant to realize the overconfidence and arrogance.

If you're actually gifted, this occurs somewhat naturally.

Grades are dumb. Externalized incentive for learning, precocious minds is dumb.

Gee, it's almost like people who aren't gifted design our gifted programs.

Which is to say that us superior gentlemen are being ruled by brainlets?

What do you think happened? A lot of us didn't complete the "indoctrination" if we assume that angle is true. Do you think the incompleted mental training caused a flip?

I think it depends on the batch. I was in the program in the early 2000s, I simply finished elementary school and went to Catholic schools which didn't have those programs. Additionally, I'm inclined to believe that the programs met budget cuts. As for earlier groups, well, maybe you're just the lucky ones.

Most likely they were still designed by "gifted" folks, but what they were wanting out of the program seems sketchy

I doubt it was just purely good reasons like helping educate us in extra ways normal classes couldn't do

>I was in a GATE program
Nothing ever happened to me either. Of course if there was an experiment they'd have a control group. Maybe we got lucky? Also, a lot of what I've seen described is typical of people with high intellect struggling to adapt to this society of human garbage.

Well, we can interrogate historicity here and see how education is an arm of indoctrination first and foremost.

However, I have my doubts that indoctrination is the key concern of state regulators determining Gifted Program administration.

Yes. I'll note that the only peer - same age as me - I ever met whose intelligence I truly respected was a female. She was sharp and better organized than me, and I've always been alack to keep things orderly.

I assume that a good chunk of GT kids go through the programs and the rest of school with no problems

I'm very fortunate to have very respectable peers. I think that the most important part of education is found on a personal level, it's motivation, and a will to learn, and above all, competence.

This. Expecting every GATE/TAG kid to be Ted Kaczynski is just nonsense.

I was in GATE and all we ever did was solve logic puzzles. I guess the only thing that was weird about it was the fact that it was all well-adjusted, mildly popular kids and there were at least a few kids I can remember that I thought were kinda dumb and didn't belong there. Not the sort of autists you'd expect in that kind of thing.

Indoctrination is the main focus of the programs in my opinion. The gifted kids would succeed and go far without them, the classes just control the way the kid develops. They teach the kids what they want them to know.

Don't you think that dedicating a course to solving logic puzzles is perhaps a bit abnormal? Not even in the slightest?

I remember feeling like the biggest retard back in 2nd grade. There was this one girl who was mostly homeschooled and didn't own a TV. She was being quizzed on whole novels while they were teaching us basic sentences. I knew right then that it was her home that gave her the advantage and the school was some kind of tard chamber.

K-12 takes too long and zones you out with crazy propaganda. It's more of a behavioral shit test than anything.

Yes, it was Prussian education applied to the modern higher IQ human.

Yeah, I guess. It never really struck me as anything weird because it was super casual. It was almost like a second recess.

meant to reply to

And consider, that the program varies depending on what state you're in. Finally, it was a long time ago.

Mine sometimes took place during recess lol. Some others said the same thing, like they were keeping us away from the "tard" hordes

Strange... I was in the GT programs when I was a kid and I have absolutely no memory of them at all.

i found my old 6th grade papers from G&t says i was in top 96% of the nation...not sure if i should upload but i remember the boarded up room with flashcards

think of it like this if you had the opportunity to influence the smartest kids in the nation what better way? couldve been harmless iq stuff but why?

Did anyone here end up doing something military intelligence related?

Check out this school district's GATE handbook and don't you guys think some of this is a bit weird?

>intense kind of effort
>heightened awareness
>creative
is what they want
and
>global citizen
>embracing diversity
is what they wanted to create?

Sounds like they were bobbing for autists and meme wizards because they wanted them snatched up and working for the gubmint with heads full of liberal propaganda, because they were afraid that a stand alone complex of weaponized autism driven by an anger at the underachievement brought by a less-than-stellar societal situation would create the kind of gestalt necessary to be an enormous thorn in the side of the internet they consider to be an echo chamber they control

tl;dr: they were afraid we'd become autists, going around redpilling people, so they wanted our heads full of librul poz and govt job offers

I was in a gifted program from 3-5 grade at a small public elementary school in the south. There were only 2 people in the entire third grade who qualified, so we were put into a class with 4th graders. We mostly did puzzles and special projects.

What's weird is that the other 3rd grader and I both have substance abuse issues now. He's a hardcore druggie and I'm an alcoholic. Maybe it's a coincidence, but GATE is kind of weird when you're a kid. Being separated and told that you're special, for poorly defined reasons, does breed a type of loneliness and arrogance. I think when kids grow up and realize they're not as special as they thought, then that fucks with them.

Sorry there was any sexual abuse or interestingly weird stuff. It was just activities like dissecting frogs, playing mind bender puzzles, and going on field trips.

I was involved in gifted and talented programs throughout my school years. There was nothing incredibly bizarre about it. I vaguely remember some odd flashcards though. As I got older, I became aware that the competition among my peers was pointless and stupid - and that regurgitation of facts with no understanding behind it was pointless. I became kind of the black sheep of my peer group, but was kept in the program regardless. Like other anons, I'm arrogant - but I usually keep to myself. My father's family all served in the military but were not career military so I think coincidence there. I'm not paranoid, or feel like I'm being tracked. My standardized testing put me in the top 2%, but you'd never know that by my lifestyle or life achievements.

It's mostly about teaching everyone to follow orders. Kill the individualist streak in them.

newhallschooldistrict.net/files/_KGDsw_/03fecef97ddcfea13745a49013852ec4/GATE_Handbook_-_English.pdf

Direct link if you want further reading

A federally funded foundation catered towards genius children is obviously a recruitment tool. CIA starts young.

It was possibly about getting them used to the ideas of "secret societies", "knowledge the normies don't get", and "you're superior, but superiority comes with a global social world view and in-groups"

So...how do you know you were in it?

I think we should pay special attention to traits which could be, "weaponized" so to speak. Knowledge is in a sense, power. Heightened awareness, critical thinking, intellect; those can all be used for good or bad. The diversity bullshit is a motive, the rest is a means.

holy fucking run on sentence. good thoughts though, you are right on.

Was in GATE in 3rd grade, circa 1998.
AMA

Migraines and paranoia as a child (after? being enrolled in the program)
Life-long depression/anxiety (diagnosed ~ 6?, but not made aware or treated until early 20s)
Loser NEET w. college degree
No weird skull bun
Too hermit for a soulmate

My mother fought very hard for me to skip a grade, and to be placed in the gifted program. The school was very resistant to the idea, and actually had me tested for a developmental disorder because of lack of interest in the classroom, poor handwriting, and failure to complete assignments. After scoring something like a 140 on an IQ test, and reading at a sixth grade level in first grade, they wanted me to go back to regular classes.

I was either in the gifted program in name only, or my shitty recollection extends to complete blanking of the gifted class. I suspect the faculty or teachers prevented my attendance, because it seemed like my friends went fairly regularly. All I can remember are a few extra field trips (lego bots, space center), and maybe three or four actual class meetings ever occurring. Nothing of note ever occurred that I can recall. But again, my memory is terrible.

>this whole thread

What the fuck

Stop digging, this is getting too real for me.

I'm glued to these threads. I was tested, but didn't make it into the program.
However, my child was tested last year and made it. It seems somewhat benign. From what I understand, they play chess, other number games, charades and each year they do a project on a topic of their choice.
What is interesting is that until last year the program started with third graders. What happened was this little boy a second grader moved from Florida (a common theme in these threads) and he had already been admitted into the program, so his mom complained to the school to include second grade. There were only four kids that made it-- 3 boys and one girl. There are more now. They seem to be testing all the time tho. I did notice my child started acting arrogant. I have had to explain several times that being intelligent and smart isn't just passing tests. Also, the little boy that moved here, his dad is chief of police.

What's up the the book The Giver?

follow-up post

i questioned my mom and she said the psychologist recommended me stay in my current class instead of struggling in g&t(even though im top 96% of nation?) but i distinctly remember the room with the cards and closed off windows

wtf is going on

most likely not, but why Gifted education?

This in itself is weird. This is our first true connection, albeit no evidence to connect

anyone remember anything about turning off the lights, putting your heads down and listening to a tape or something? someone said something along those lines last thread, and I realized we did that, although its really fuzzy. Other than that all I remember is Stories With Holes, logic exercises, and algebra

this stuff extends to every area of our lives..it's pretty crazy how much control they have but it makes sense because it was all financed by them

ARE YOU ME?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

>What's up the the book The Giver?

What does that have to do with GATE? Did your kid read it there? It's a really good book with anti-socialist themes. I didn't read it until like 8th grade though.

Most of the text in that document is just the usual pozzed bullshit boilerplate that comes out of teachers' colleges. There's a vague statement of goals and ideas, but the typical gifted teacher realizes that she is less intelligent than the children in her classroom. She has to have defined systems and be told what to do. Also, the lofty statements are there because gifted programs heavily rely on local funding from the school board, so they have to have a good justification why the gifted kids need extra money when Tyrone is 17 and still can't read.

The more interesting aspect is that the gifted children in elementary school are more likely to become future leaders. A child with a 140 IQ in elementary school has a good shot of going to an Ivy League or similar university and becoming a big shot. If the schools can mold those children around certain ideas, then they have something useful that several decades down the road will have an effect on society. On the one hand, you don't want the smartest kids around to be psychopaths. The problem is that feeding the gifted kids too any blue pills is probably what promotes smart-silly behavior.

Don't forget that for many there was a massive emphasis on creative writing.

heads up seven up?

>the country is run by a cabal of Commies and pedos like a bunch of other countries are too
youtube.com/watch?v=9LRp-Eob6uU

Guys, do we have a happening here?

I can see the future now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Cp6COxHpJsE

HOLY SHIT. 7 UP. THE GAME WAS A FUCKING TEST. JUST LIKE THE MEMORY CARDS.

not quite, I remember that too, but that was in normal class. I was always terrible at it

It's kind of not.
I was in GT, not much of what you have stated is true for me
>no weird tests
>probably loosely defined curriculum causes these things

I don't remember this. Care to explain?

This, we did a project where they gave us peeps and wanted us to measure how many it would take to fill the room. While kids were busy stacking up peeps, I measured the length of a peep and measured the room dimensions and finished in 5 minutes.

Were all those kids in the class from an extremely diverse group of ethnicities?

i was in GATE and i turned out fine, i dont know what yall niggas are talking about.

Yeah, a test to find out who cheats in your class

>Do heads up 7 up
>Find out who looks at shoes to determine who picked them

t. middle school teacher

something about a thumb and turning the lights off i vaguely remember

YES THEY WERE

PLZ GO ON

It's astounding that the Alefantis network is connected to the Gifted and Talented program. When these threads started, I wouldn't have imagined that.

It must be that theyre trying to control the "G&T" kids..Or they're trying to do something with them lol...

There are also those organizations for abused children and women that are owned by the alafentis network, im not sure who, and it all lines up with other businesses they own in these bizarre patterns

and the guy who designed the DC grid's name was Pierre Charles L'Enfant

Lol im going off but the connections are just crazy to me at this point. I cant imagine how deep this stuff goes

im not sayin its the aliens

but, it's the aliens

Nah man, the diversity bullshit is cultural marxism, they wanted to impress the idea of "you are the best and brightest and you must work to help the world outside of america as well" at a young age before we were too jaded and political to see through it.

I'm telling you, they wanted to subliminally impress the same bullshit they feed in liberal arts long before you ever got there, this was about getting their propaganda hooks in early as well as all the other stuff, and i'll tell you why

It makes you more loyal to their GOALS not just their system, it makes you someone who BELIEVES what they do, and will work through the system to agree with it

They were definitely looking for weaponized autism not only on that front, but on the artistic/meme front, they were looking for people who would make good propagandists, good future public figures for them to groom and get their idea into early.

Basically they knew these kids were the ones who would end up 50% leaders, 50% underachievers, and they wanted to try to make sure the ones that ended up being leaders were under their pull as early as possible

Obviously a lot of the document is bullshit, but the pertinent parts are pretty interesting no? The fact that they were looking for kids who specifically were capable of an "intense kind of effort" (i.e. autist) is very suspicious to me

You're on the right track about the leadership thing, that's where I'm seeing it at

Yes, I remember one time a black kid told me he was coming to GATE and I thought he was a total jackass so I didn't believe him. Rest of the class was pretty "diverse", and I don't mean in the sense that they were all minorities. Like there was an Asian kid, a black kid, etc.

Also, I'm half mexican and I didn't actually get in until I started listing my ethnicity as Hispanic instead of Caucasian.