Is the food being tampered with?

Despite exercise and counting calories, i have failed to lose weight consistently and the only explanation is that food has been tampered with by those who want whites to be slovenly and obese. There were no fat people when whites controlled the food supply and everything wasn't coated in estrogen and transfats. The jew wiggles his way into the supermarkets and the farms to poison the wellspring of society as per his tradition.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOfF_r2R8QM
youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c&t=316s
youtube.com/watch?v=SmKjPHReTpM
youtube.com/watch?v=THE_d0fA9Eo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy
youtube.com/watch?v=8dep-poO9QM
youtube.com/watch?v=rgaqwFPU7cc
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.long
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Calories aren't as important as fat content, sodium, etc

100 calories from a few bites of a Big Mac and 100 calories from crackers are not equal

>Is the food being tampered with?

Yep.

Grow as much as you can at home. Even if you live in apartment, you can still grow a little bit of leafy vegetables and herbs. If you have a small yard or courtyard, that's enough to start growing stuff on a larger scale.

Consider going vegan or at least highly restricting intake of dairy products. They are full of hormones that make baby animals grow into big animals - they're not meant for regular human consumption.

If going vegan is too repulsive to you, at the very least try and source your meat by raising chickens yourself or hunting. Animal agriculture is a total fuck-fest, it's absolutely rotten to the core - avoid it at all costs.

Even the organic meat and dairy from WholeFoods is tainted. We're talking exposure to pesticides and atmospheric pollutants, biomagnification as these toxins accumulate from lower in the food chain, that sort of shit is in every animal you eat - organic or not (yes, it's also in the plants, but in lesser concentrations).

So if you totally reject my ideas, that's cool, but I would encourage you to at the very least begin cooking everything from scratch - cutting out processed foods is still a good step toward a better diet.

stop eating shit food then

theres more to it than just calories

1. stop drinking soda
2. stop drinking soda
3. stop fucking drinking soda
4. STOP
5. FUCKING
6. DRINKING
7. SODA

wow you're a fucking idiot

Growing leafy greens at home is the best way to ensure the quality of the product.

These are commercially grown in a wide variety of conditions- some are grown indoors and do not require any pesticides. These are likely to be labelled as such and have a higher price tag.

The green stuff grown in fields is a bit of a wild card. Exposure to pesticides, fecal coliforms from different types of fertiliser and humans pissing and shitting in the fields - it's all possible.

Grow it at home and you'll have peace of mind knowing nobody pissed on it except your good self.

of concern to me is the fact that congress, under Obama, about a year or so ago voted to stop requiring place of origin to be labeled on food. There are some place in the world that I don't want my food coming from. I hope that changes under Trump but I doubt it will. It's one regulation I would actually like to have.

I eat less calories than i burn and still gain weight...

I'll look into veganism.

I'm not eating unhealthy food you tard.

Fuck off Jew

You can also stop eating your cum, lose like 100calories everytime you fap faggot

No food isn't being "tampered with". You're just fucking fat.

Stop counting calories & institute the 90/10 rule. 90% of your intake needs to be Vegetables, legumes, whole grains, seeds & nuts & a little fruit. The remaining 10% is composed of animal fats & proteins. Avoid sugar always.

WTF is wrong with people...

Because you're likely eating fat-heavy foods. Calories don't equate to fat. That's just stupid.

stop drinking diet sodas and sugarless shit. artificial sweeteners have been linked to weight gain

this was proven like 2 years ago. any zero calorie shit is probably also packed with weight gaining chemicals

Yet most people don't have an issue losing weight.

there's plenty to worry about in terms of how our food is produced
>carcinogenic preservatives
>prions (mad cow disease)
>pesticide content
>specific GMOs "gone bad" with wrong mutation

none of these things have anything to do with calorie content or your inability to lose weight

>No food isn't being "tampered with".

>being this dumb

I only eat healthy foods are rarely have desserts.

Our country is fat as fuck. People have trouble losing weight because we are being sabotaged by (((them))).

check the sugar contents (anything that sounds like sugar)
look up the antioxidants and preservatives if they're related to any known endocrine disruptors
stop consuming caffeine
unironically try to drink less water
olive, coconut or animal fats / oils
red meat at least 3x week (carnitine)
cruciferous vegetables daily
less carbohydrate consumption
change you handwash, shampoo, dish and clothing detergent to bar soap
sleep enough

I honestly think that American processed foods are tampered with. We in Europe have fat people but not the American fat ones as we know by the pictures. You are being poisoned in your foods user.

if you want to lose weight stop eating carbohydrates, and do intermittent fasting. exercise isnt even that important in comparison.

>and the only explanation is that food has been tampered with by those who want whites to be slovenly and obese.

>only explanation

Do you realize that you are a moron? You must be at fat as you are stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOfF_r2R8QM

Food is definitely being tampered with but you could still lose weight by not being a stupid fat fuck

I know that when I stopped eating carbs (besides natural carbs like potatoes) I felt A LOT better and slimmed down.

Most of your non organic breads and baked goods have added chemical shit in them to speed up the process of making them. Leading to bloating and in my case, increased depression.

fat isnt as bad as people think. Fat is what makes you feel full.

Are you sure you're not just replacing fat with muscle?

Counting calories is futile if you have a shitty diet. If your carbs are coming from white bread and rice. You need complex carbs not simple carbs. Vegetables and healthy fats from things like eggs, avocados etc. your fluid intake should be primarily water, some milk and vegetable juice in moderation. No fruit juice, no soda. If you drink coffee use stevia as a sweetener. If it's boxed or packaged it's likely processed. Read labels.

youtube.com/watch?v=PKfR6bAXr-c&t=316s

What ARE you eating?

If it's a bunch of fruits and breads then you're going to stay fat. Your insulin's too high and your glycogen isn't being depleted fast enough. so all the extra sugar you put in your body will be converted to fat immediately.

calories in < calories out is a good starting point. But taking it as anything more than a quasi-effective meme is foolhardy.

just eat twinkies
youtube.com/watch?v=SmKjPHReTpM

Op I'm going to be nice but that's bullshit. Sure most processed food is probably fucked with but your failure is a result of 3 things, lack of knowledge, lack of consistency and lack of discipline.

Knowledge: Your calorie intake is probably too high, your calorie sources are bad (eat more natural produce and fresh meat), you aren't macro tracking (this is actually fucking huge and I wasn't able to control my weight and body composition until I did this).

Consistency: You need to maintain your exact calorie and nutrient intake nearly every day (95%) for at least 3 months. Eating good for a week only to pig out on the weekend or eating good yesterday but going out for lunch today is no good. Weigh your food, don't follow the bullshit FDA serving size stuff. Find macro nutrients per gram of food stuff and maintain your intake on an exact by gram amount.

Discipline: Do it. Keep doing it. Don't cheat, don't skip, don't give into weakness and temptation. Have some fucking discipline.

You will succeed. Don't be a fucking degenerate.

Old Sup Forums never took the bait like this

You should be giving him tips on how to lose weight fag

This. Fuck the FDA.

>I eat less calories than i burn and still gain weight...
>>I eat less calories than i burn and still gain weight...

Stay away from corn syrup. It is poison.

I can hardly gain weight since I only eat fruit, veggies (fermented cabbage), nuts (usually cashew milk), and oatmeal.

Yeah, glycogen and insulin don't exist, goy!

I exercise and fast regularly. Still gain weight.

>looks at thumbnail of video
>Juden.png

I already eat healthy foods GODAMMIT

Fucking retard learn some biology

Start with this:

You're counting calories wrong. Assuming you aren't just lying to yourself about what you eat then this is good advice:

Don't trust things that aren't standardized like chipotle, you can easily get 2x the calories it should be when you get food there. Don't be like "oh the nutrition thing says a slice of pizza is 300 calories so every slice must be 300 calories." Don't trust calorie info where there is any room for error like someone adding oil to a sandwich. Don't trust the calorie labels on small time food makers, as they have been shown to blatantly lie.

Weigh individual ingredients and do the exact math for calories, don't guess or use volume. Places like McDonalds where food is extremely standard have accurate (within 20%) calorie counts available.

When you eat something fresh like vegetables the calorie count isn't exactly what your body will absorb because of fiber rushing it through your body and the food itself being difficult to get calories from. On the other side, highly processed or basic foods are very easy to absorb so you are more likely to get that actual amount of calories from them. Like if you eat 100 calories of soda you will absorb all 100; but 100 calories of broccoli wont actually give your body 100 calories.

I was a fat kid and have lost ~100 lbs multiple times as I've struggled with my weight so I know exactly what I'm talking about.

>I exercise and fast regularly. Still gain weight.
do you eat carbohydrates?

man. The amount of bro science in this thread is astounding. To lose weight: eat a -500 calorie deficit from your TDEE. Calculate your TDEE by seeing a dietician. Food labels all assume you're eating a 2000 calorie/day. Metabolism only varies by +/-20% max per person, unless you have a very rare thyroid disease. You don't need to eat healthy or exercise to lose weight. Eat 1500 calories of lard and you lose weight. Eat 2500 calories of lard and you gain weight.

In your case OP, you're not counting your calories. Something so simple to do a nigger could do it. Just kys. And all of you cunts need to visit

>fermented cabbage
jesus christ, I feel sorry for your co-workers. Kimchi body odor is worst body odor.

Are you on any medications?

Thanks for your reply, man.
I'm really glad you're taking an open-minded approach.

seems consistent with what's written in the secret covenant leaked back in 2002.
youtube.com/watch?v=THE_d0fA9Eo

look up the keto diet

>It's not my fault it's the FOOD that does it bawwww

Americans in general are dumb when it comes to what's healthy. I was teased as a kid in the 70's because my school lunch was a sandwich on whole wheat bread. We use tons of margarine hydrogenated oils, fried foods, sodium and nitrates. I didn't taste white rice or bread till my teens, if you can call it taste it's so bland.

I eat real butter, whole milk that's not homogenized, fresh eggs, cook with olive oil except for roux I use peanut oil. I have great cholesterol at my age

Nope, you're just not realizing how much you're eating and/or how little you're exercizing. It would violate the laws of physics for you to gain weight if you're burning more than you're eating.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservation_of_energy

>t.Boogie2988

>Grow as much as you can at home.
I suggest using a greenery if that is practicable, our soils are heavily contaminated already and continue to be sprayed on a regular basis.
Water unfortunately is also contaminated with metals nanoparticles.

...what? Learn to cook actual food, you inept faggot.

>the only explanation is that

You're obviously not good at keeping your diet/activity balance in check.

A diet isn't something you do for a few days every so often, it's a lifestyle that needs maintained.

>quality reply in thread, no responses

OP, listen to this guy. People throw around the term "literally impossible" a lot nowadays, but gaining weight when you burn more calories than you intake is actually 100% impossible. You're either not burning as many calories as you think you are (very likely unless you've had metabolic testing done which costs $400+) or, more likely, your total consumption is higher than you think.

Just modify your diet to include more vegetables and water so that you stay full and move more. The pounds will come off, it is impossible for them not to.

Cut out the diet soda. It has the same basic affect on your body as regular sugar but worse.

AVOID BREAD, WHEAT, PASTA, ALL THAT SHIT.

Maybe eat it once a week at the very most. Bread is the most unhealthy thing you can eat other than twinkies. Carbohydrates that don't come from vegetables and meat will fuck your shit up.

im pretty sure those are contrails not chemtrails

Are you having a laugh pal?

You're just a fatfuck that can only count to potato
Calories are calories no matter where it comes from, if you eat less calories than your body naturally burns the weight will come off

white bread. whole wheat is great. but you have to make sure it says "whole wheat" not some other jewy trick of "contains whole wheat" or "enriched" or whatever.

whole wheat pasta, whole wheat bread is fine.

sugar is the jew that will fat you up quick.
lighten up on the beer, ice cream, candy.

it's not fucking rocket science OP

>The Jews are making me fat!

Having myself an actual kek right here mate

Complex carbs are fine in moderation. Whole grain wheat, oats, brown rice etc. and if you do crave white bread once in a great while then make it yourself with unbleached flour. Bread machines are cheap and easy.

You just have shitty genetics OP. I had similar problem. You've got to go hardcore m8.

Eat nothing but meat and lots water/coffee for a month. Be careful of what you season the meat with, use nothing with sugar or carbohydrates of any kind. Also, throw away all the old food in your house before dieting so you don't get any temptation while dieting. Make sure you find something else to indulge in instead of eating, for me I played vidya, jacked off, and shitposted.

I lost 80lbs in a few months this way. Grow some balls OP and go all the way.

>inb4 fat is not genetic
It is, I have friends that eat whole pizzas and cakes in one sitting and have no problem with weight.

You should take an iodine supplement. It will help your thyroid gland regulate your metabolism which will help you to digest faster and loose weight. Japan has one of the world's highest life expectancy/healthiest people and also has high iodine intake relative to america (mainly do to seaweed consumption).

In order to lose fat effectively, you must eat as a human should, and you must perform a combination of weightlifting and cardiovascular training 4 days a week at a minimum.

When I say "eat as a human should" I mean that you should essentially be following a ketogenic diet. I'm sure you've heard of it. You need to restrict your intake of carbohydrates to about 30g-50g a day. This means not eating bread, pasta, sugar, rice, most fruits, and alcohol. Basically the opposite of what the government has advised you to do. Instead, focus your diet on increasing your caloric intake to about 65% fat, 30% protein, and 5% carbohydrates. Protein should come from fatty cuts of beef, pork, chicken, and fish. Your carbs should come from leafy greens. The reasoning behind it is that instead of using glucose (aka, carbohydrates), your body will convert fat to energy. It is far more convenient than the glucose option, especially if you have the fat to burn. Which brings me to exercise: Basically all you need to do is bench press, squat, and deadlift. Add a couple miles of walking after your lifting session. Do that three to four times a week, and add some shoulder press and bicep curls as needed. People don't realize that lifting is also cardio. You don't need to run 5 miles a day. A brisk walk will do. If you do all this, you will lose fat consistently at about 3-5 lbs per week. And you will feel great doing it.
Protip: Don't follow the keto subreddit. It's full of faggots who think "fat bombs" are a good thing. Eat simply. Bacon and eggs, steak and broccoli, etc. There is no need for bacon and kale cheddar egg muffins with butter sauce and shit like that. And has a point. Grow as much of your own food as you can, if you can.

There is no nutritional value in wholegrains or white flour. Therefore if you would rather fuck your body with a bowl of rice rather than a bowl of beans or some shit, then be my guest you yankee doodle motherfuckers.

No nutrition + fuckton of calories = ageing/degrading process is accelerated.

only explanation is that you aren't counting correctly

no

Read the book "How Not to Die". Ultimate diet redpill

You're not doing enough cardio faggot. Walk 30 minutes every day in addition to exercise and diet. You'll shed lbs.

Physically IMpossible.

Replace Jews with Monsanto and this would be a tumblr post.

i actually do this. I need a big meal to feel good. so it is easier to eat one large meal at the end of the day than to eat two or three unsatisifying meals during the day

>ageing/degrading process is accelerated.
proofs? is there really anyone who never eats rice or bread?
sounds like bullshit, beans aren't magical & stop aging

doesn't matter, calories are calories. you can't eat 1200 calories a day and weigh 300 pounds.

don't think of it as calorie intake, your stomach has expanded due to the amount of food you used to eat and now you aren't full unless you fill your stomach with the same unhealthy amount of food.

>Meager attempts at diet and exercise don't result in weight loss
>DAS JUDEN IST RESPONSIBLE@@@@
Holy fuck you sound retarded right now.

you should have your thyroids checked by a md.

if only you could see what i was eating when you posted this

> Big Mac

youtube.com/watch?v=8dep-poO9QM

This shit is poison with fancy packaging.

Maybe you should reread my post or know the difference between refined grains and unrefined. I mentioned the unbleached flour as a cheat if having a craving for white bread very rarely. Bran and wheat germ have proven health effects as well as the natural fiber derived from whole grains.

Get a calorie counting app for your phone and log in what you want. An average male should be eating 2,000 a day, a female about 1,500. You could be counting calories from. For example you might be eating something healthy, but it might also be packed with calories, and you're eating over the single serving calories amount, so eating two servings, but counting calories for only 1.

Chicken, veggies, fruits, eggs, occasional red meat, some healthy carbs on the side

Lift

Do this and you'll be fine

Your metabolism is wrecked if you maintain weight at 2k

As somebody who lost 60lbs a few years back and got /fit/ you're either..

>Bait
>Eating too many calories
>Not burning enough Calories

If i could offer any advice for a quick cut but being able to eat till you feel full, to make the cutting easier, stop all soda, stop all fast food, only eat fat free foods and cut as many excessive pure excessive carbs out as possible, IE no fucking candy. only drink water, and if you must have coffee, 1% milk and no fucking sugar or creme ffs.

At that point youll be eating so much fucking chicken, tuna, greek yogurt, bread and low fat pasta and rice, rice cakes, beans etc that you'll find it hard to actually eat more than 2500kcal a day.

Fruit juice can be a bit of a trap, because its easy to go over your carbs, dont drink 500ml of apple juice, drink 500ml of water and eat the apple instead.

Also dont fall for the healthy salad meme when the dressings are like 800 kcals and the plain salad is 200.

youtube.com/watch?v=rgaqwFPU7cc

> know this is video os buzzfeed so hurr durr shit, but it looks accurate enough to illustrate my point.

Eat no sugar.
Reduce all carbohydrates.
Eat no sugar - natural or added.

Sugar messes with your whole metabolic system. You eat sugar - your body produces insulin - you get fat and you crave more sugar.0

yes someone else is responsible for you being fat.

This

>2016
>Falling for the "calories in calories out" meme

carbs and fat are not stored or utilized the same way in the body, 1000 calories from fat will be stored and utilized in a different effect than 1000 calories of carbs. ajcn.nutrition.org/content/74/6/737.long

Theres plenty of nutritonal value in whole grain, you dipshit. Fiber, vitamins, minerals and proteins.

There is no nutritional value in white bread, you are correcf.

>Calories don't equate to fat
Fat is a macronutrient. It has calories.

Pay attention to the serving sizes on the nutrient labels you fat fuck. Just because a container says x calories doesn't mean the whole thing has that many calories. A can of soup might have 200 calories per serving and 3 servings total. Use your brain.

Simple. Avoid all food that has been processed. Eat like you ancestors did.
Bake your own bread (or find a good baker), if you have land, grow your own vegetables and fruits to lessen your dependency on store bought crap.
Try to find a store that sells mean from free range chickens, and grass fed beef / pork. If not, stick to seafood that has been caught out in the wild.
Drink only water, filter it well. Have tea every once in a while, and include a variety of herbs. I buy herbs from mountainrose, and I also buy seeds from them. Find a nice beekeeper to buy honey from. I import mine from greece. It's expensive, but it's real honey, and it's worth every penny.

I don't mean to sound like some hippie, but it's just a sad fact that most food out there is utter garbage. It's slowly going to kill you.

And you're probably fat because you have inherited bad genes, or you don't work out hard enough / haven't worked out long enough.

The mistake ive found people make is thinking salads, fruit juices, nuts, and health bars etc are low calories.

Many salads with dressings hit more than stuff like bigmacs, pint of fruit juice is like a soda and many healthbars and laced with sugar and nuts are very high in fat to the extent more than 50g serving is too much.

Fatties eat 350g of nuts because they are good for you without realizing they just ate 2000 kcal of peanuts.

Yo, I got the hookup on Greek honey and mountain tea. If you ain't eatin' that fir tree honey from Central Greece, you fuckin' up, my nigga.

I make my own salad dressing, lemon juice balsamic or raw apple cider vinegar lemon juice dried herbs diced onions drop of honey and a splash of olive oil. If you eat a salad with dressing it's the only way to avoid all the calories.

Ranch dressing can be made with plain Greek yogurt as well.

>the "chemtrail" moves away from the city before it even begins to visually descend

Haha silly government

ok user if what you're saying is true
which I doubt because no one can run on zero (fast) without losing or overcompensating in cals after.
you need to go see a doctor/endocrinologist to get checked out maybe a dietitian to help.

No, you're just a fat pice of shit, you fucking cuck. Start by not eating all of the brownies in the break room and pick up a salad instead, fatty.

It's been over two months m8