“Here you go, you thirsty fucks …this is just the tip of the iceberg. There is more coming.”

Marine Women Exposed:

revealnews.org/blog/hundreds-of-marines-investigated-for-sharing-photos-of-naked-colleagues/

archive.is/vlMTD

-WaPo Article

The Marine Corps is looking into allegations that an unknown number of potential Marines, as well as current and former service members, shared naked and compromising photos of their colleagues on social media, Marine officials said Sunday.
The allegations were first reported by the War Horse and published Saturday through the website Reveal. The author, a Marine veteran and Purple Heart recipient, as well as members of his family, have received numerous death threats since the article was first published. It is unclear how many people are involved in the scandal and how many photos were posted online.
The War Horse’s report focuses on one Facebook group with more than 30,000 members called Marines United. In January, a link to a shared hard drive containing photos of numerous female Marines in various states of undress was posted to the group, according to the War Horse’s report. The hard drive contained images, as well as the names and units of the women pictured. Many of the photos were accompanied by derogatory and harassing comments.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/vlMTD
usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/02/marines-female-fitness-pullups/4294313/
youtube.com/watch?v=OLGbVDj4KZ0&t=292
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

>be a total whore
>let men take nude photos of you
>actually get mad when they show them around

Putting women in male units was a mistake.

We told them waaaaaaaaay back then it was a dumb as fuck idea and would lead to sexual problems.

And it does.

I'm willing to bet it was all a power move. First the woman leaked naked photos of herself, then she went after everyone that seen them. She'll climb up the later, but only as far as they'll let her get away with this dumb shit.

>archive.is/vlMTD
pics or it didnt happen

This is the problem with Sup Forums see, you guys don't interact with girls, certainly not romantically, so you don't understand that nearly every girl who you've been with for more than a couple months or so is gonna send you some nude pics.

Instead you all just get angry and think shit like this. Think of all the guys who have sent dick pics to women

>numerous female Marines in various states of undress

Kek, why is this news? Women take nudes and have very little self respect, men share the nudes because we always look out for our brothers and want to share the titties.

Sluts got exposed, big fucking deal. Kick them out if you don't want sluts in the ranks but don't punish the men for being good bros. I was sent nudes of a female officer and I shared them with all my closest amigos.

Compare OP's pic to this gif

Dick picks or female nudes are neither acceptable. You act like a degenerate whore then you reap your rewards.

Point still stands faggot

Play stupid games win stupid prizes

This is a deep state power play against Mad Dog.

>distributes nude photos that someone gave you in confidence
>blames the person that gave you the nudes

You're a fucking loser with no friends and you have never hugged a woman outside your family. Guess how I can tell.

This post is hilarious, Military has a code conduct you dumb fucking neet.

Why don't you go call up your local base and tell them they are bitter virgins who never interacted with women since it's their rules.

99% of women in the military are sluts looking for unlimited dick and dykes.

Fucking women isn't even remotely difficult anymore. There's such a thing as Tinder now. Literally pussy on demand. Maybe not the best pussy but you'll get laid nonetheless.

Aside from that, don't send nudes if you don't want them ending up on the internet. Those are the rules. Don't get mad at someone else because your dumbass send full body nudes, face and all, to some guy you've been seeing for 3 months.

meant to reply to

How does this story get spun against Trump?

>allowing women to serve

shiggy

Youre so grown up and have figured it all out. We'll all sit back and be normal wondering to see how or why OP penis is somewhat hard and all know that that guy's dick is everywhere. Like all dicks. Vaginas hide. Nobody cares about covering penises

>give nude photos to 18 year old males
>act surprised when they share them

Nobody cares what dog rapists have to say anyways.

Don't post the story without posting the pictures.

U wot m8

this

he's hitting on you bro. he wants to see your penis.

>tripfag calling people faggots and stupid ...

Cocks of Sup Forums thread?

They need to kick all men out of the military

I'm about to join the Marines and quite frankly to give you my own personal opinion, Woman do not belong in any branch of the Armed Forces, The military has been strictly made for men since the dawn of Civilization. I wouldn't mind if Woman joined to assist, the introduction of Female nurses in the great wars boosted the Men's moral and got them well ALOT faster. But to expect a woman to cope with the horrors of a real battlefield and not some one sided horseplay middle eastern skirmish is beyond ridiculous. Men have more mental stability than woman and are better at accomplishing physical tasks. This isn't rocket science. Forcing or allowing woman to participate in the brutality of a real war is not only cruel, but it also displays weakness amongst the Men of the Nation State. My hero grandfather and his fathers would agree. Enough.

You're on the wrong board faggot

Hey guess what?

If you put young women around a bunch of young men there are going to be sexual problems.

America is stupid, WOMEN are stupid and any man who thinks putting women in male units is stupid.

Women shouldn't be in the military.

No one's getting promoted because someone saw her loose cunt.

>letting women leave the kitchen was a mistake
there, i fixed it for you cuckold

so...

do any of you faggots got any queen for a day nudes?

Theres like 10 good looking women in the Marines. Most female marines are hispanic and a pain in the fucking ass. They all get dicked like crazy because the Marines all compete with eachother to be the alpha by proving they can bang the females in their unit.

I mean its not just Marines, its the same shit in every branch, but there are actually good looking women in the other branches and more of them so its not as much of a "competition". I saw plenty of nudes of females when I was in, but I never fucked a girl in the service. It never ended well and shit like in the OP happens more often than you hear about. Lots of rape accusations, pregnancies, adultery etc etc...

Your game is so weak bro. You've even been told how to go about that, properly. But you're still a sperg widdit

Where the FUCK are the photos?

You ever notice how whenever there's news about an investigation looking into leaked nudes/sex tapes, you can never find said pics or videos even the investigation was started because they're supposedly fucking everywhere online?

>so you don't understand that nearly every girl who you've been with for more than a couple months or so is gonna send you some nude pics.

BUT WE DO THATS THE FUCKING POINT

I j-j-just wanted to see his penis

Also rampant was guys and girls getting married for the benefits. 18 year old dipshits meet in training after boot camp and agree to marry eachother so they can both live off base and get BAH (housing allowance). They would usually get sent to different duty stations and then they both go live off base as E-nothings and fuck whoever they want. Unfortunately one of them would get pregnant or get someone else pregnant, then the card house comes crashing down when their command is wondering how they are having a baby with someone they're not married to. Usually they'll avoid punishment because their spouse isn't going to push for adultery charges, but they are "heavily encouraged" to get admin-seperated from the military. Now they have a kid and no job, good choice.

Wow what do you think is going to happen when you permit women to 'fight' side by side with men in the U.S. Marines - the bowel of the United States Military?

This is fucking idiotic - a completely foreseeable, perhaps inevitable, consequence of this little academic, egalitarian social experiment.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. You're not even a boot so nobody should give a single fuck about your opinion, whether they're correct or incorrect. Please kill yourself.

Our enemies couldn't have scored a bigger hit on us than these attempts to equalize women in the military. Who's behind this? Oh, the commies. It figures.

Thanks for your opinion DEPer. Be sure to work on those pull ups!

>having a baby with someone they're not married to
>avoid punishment
>adultery charges
Please explain

Are you mad?

Well ya blew it. We all did. Sometimes people bring something to the table other times not

When Meme's start becoming reality again

Haven't even talked to the recruiter yet faggot. Can do 18 pull ups (not chin ups) and run 3 miles 5 days a week.

upvoted because of the shill downvotes

Thanks bro.

military rules are a little different

I must see these pictures for research.

So you're not about to join, got it.

usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/01/02/marines-female-fitness-pullups/4294313/

>Three is also the minimum for male Marines
I'm confused, aren't the marines supposed to be the elite? 3 pullups doesn't get you into local law enforcement in the Sweden

Until you've earned your EGA, literally nobody cares.

Nah I gotta graduate high school first retard. I turned 18 today though so try and ban me now mods hahahah.

>marine women
are there any good looking women in the marines? Id assume they would all look like a guy

How do I know you're not some LARPING 300lb 40 yr old Virgin?

Holy fuck the DIs will love you.

I know better than that. But when it comes to talking shit to fat virgin losers like you on the Internet, I don't care. Because LARPING 4chin niggers deserve to be humiliated like the pathetic cycle they are.
Only Real Chads and Bros are allowed on this board faggot. Weak bitchy faggots make us look bad.

Marine here we've been doing it since picture phones have been invented

Because he's right. No one cares, you pre-boot.

Seems like you are projecting. Something you want to tell us user? Having second thoughts?

*cucks

Shut the fuck up, boot.

I'm drunk is all. Forgive me if I'm being too harsh on people's feelings.

Dude, when you're in the fuckin bush for months on end, a wet pussy will look godly with ANYTHING attached to it.

Ok, I'm a veteran of combat arms. 19K, Abrams crewman here. Women shouldn't be in the combat arms, let alone the armed forces at all. I've seen how differently they are treated and it hurts the overall fighting capability of our military.
Appeasing women because they want to PLAY at being a warrior isnt logical or conducive to an effective military.
If I were young an considering a military career I'd hope someone would say DON'T. The military is compromised by this SJW shit and your life will be in more danger because of it.

>he doesn't clamdestinely fugg his comrades
What are you a faggot

>I just turned 18
>I am drunk
>Hurr Durr Marines

Here we see the young pre-POG trying to intimidate other users on a Chinese sewing website's pubic hair grooming board.

Combat arms sure, but having women serve in logistical roles shouldn't be doing lasting damage.

Jesus Christ, enough said. I won't join.

I can't believe how much of a joke military service is now. I always had respect for them growing up and I came really close to signing up about 5 years ago. So glad I didn't.

I'm joining the Air Force after I file bankruptcy and fix credit score. I hope they overlook this and my two arrests(not guilty)

Do you trust a woman with your supplies [your life]?

Not going to lie you made me kek out loud. But you're still a faggot Traps r gay.

guys share those all the time

America hasn't been in a real war since they started this shit. I can't wait to see the gore pics from the next conflict of women blown apart, intestines spilled all over, brains blown out through beautiful blonde hair, blown off titties laying around, and real life torture rape scenes like what happened in Cannibal Holocaust.

Btw, playing ARMA 3 does not mean you are part of the military.

These are either bait or millenials who date millenial sluts.

>he wants a weak army

user do you have some anger issues? Perhaps you need someone to buy a hooker for you

we have a 70% acceptence quota for wimmyn in ADF press F

F

no

I trust a big tittied nurse to get me icecream after I wokeup after getting hit by shrapnel

>tfw 30 years old and never been sent nudes
should i kill myself

3 Elements of Adultery under Article 134

Adultery is a crime punishable under Article 134, UCMJ. There are three elements that must be met to prove adultery existed. They are:

(1) That the accused wrongfully had sexual intercourse with a certain person;
(2) That, at the time, the accused or the other person was married to someone else; and
(3) That, under the circumstances, the conduct of the accused was to the prejudice of good order and discipline in the armed forces or was of a nature to bring discredit upon the armed forces.

I just joined the Air Force and you wouldn't believe what women try to pass off as pushups. I know a woman who just graduated BMT who couldn't do a single pushup when she went in, and I saw her do pushups the other day and they looked exactly like this youtube.com/watch?v=OLGbVDj4KZ0&t=292 (skip to ~4:50 if the video doesn't start there)

I think you know the answer user

>liking feminine penis
>gay
pick one

>Command sends married couples to different duty stations.
>Gee, why aren't they together?!

Dirty Jap.

Neither dose saying you have thought about it while posting on 4chins. So I guess you haven't served either.

Filthy mexican

t. slut playing the innocence card

>Think of all the guys who have sent dick pics to women
You're incredibly naive if you don't think girls share nude pics like pokémon cards and have probably never been in a "relationship" with a woman that lasted more than a week.

If you're sending nude photos to someone in a relationship you know damn well that she will be able to do whatever she wants once it's over. And same goes for nude photos she sends to you.

Ha, so much for a coup or whatever Liberals think will happen.

>military has a code of conduct
>somehow taking nudes of yourself doesn't break it, but sharing it does
You might want to check your chromosome levels

Go home John, no asian qt3.14s want to fuck you a 300 pound manlet

TITS OR GTFO