Do you know why Dems are so upset over losing the election?

Do you know why Dems are so upset over losing the election?

Because this guy is a fucking dogshit nightmare trainwreck of a human being.

You only support him because he enables your reactionary bullshit.

:~) xoxo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE
youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI
youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM
youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek
youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs
youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You must really struggle knowing you'll never be 1/1,000,000th as successful as someone you proclaim to be a "trainwreck of a human being."

Imagine being you. lmao.

Correction.... proactionary.

No, because the govt gravy train to the leftist parasites is going to be shut off

Well apparently people are being paid to protest against him.

stop whining. campaign better if you want to win. America's way of voting is very simple. More Votes = wins

Being a poor man's idea of a rich man doesn't make you smart, likable, or a good person.

>You only support him because he enables your reactionary bullshit.

Deal with it, cuck.

Because apparently he's such a wonderful guy that you'd literally have to pay somebody to protest against him.

What is life without reactionary bullshit?

Being a cuck doesn't make you anything than a cuck.

It's better to live in interesting times ding dong.

You act like everybody in the world would even care about that term, or would feel as insulted by it as you would.

does your mom's boyfriend know you are on the big boy computer?
best get off now, before the next whuppin

nice shoop, thanx for the laff

Said the biggest cuck

Because Trump getting elected proved to them that they can't control the world like they thought they did. Hollywood, The Media, the Democrats and Republicans; the God of Money fell to Kek and they got nothing to show from it but a bunch of PAID rioting or tweeting followers. A mountain of gold became a mountain of tin overnight.

>a poor man's idea of a rich man

This is the most hilariously Jewish thing that people are now saying about him. How much do you earn then schlomo? Are you saying thay you've accumulated enough wealth to live the kind of life that Trump is capable of living? Because if not, then he's rich to you too.

Those time stamps though.... The fuckery will be made public. I cannot wait.

It's not about money. It's about the ridiculous, over-the-top, tacky, Versailles-like opulence that Trump uses as his brand, so that he will be easily recognizable to all as the archetypical Rich Man. He embraces it like a WWE villain.

>poor man's idea of a rich man
>worth 3.7 billion in money earned
>worth another 9 billion in properties

What a rich man in a poor man's mind.

I bet he wouldn't be on any richest or influential people list. I bet he's not even one of the 500 richest people on earth.

>Forbes Lists
>#2 Powerful People, 2016
>#156 Forbes 400, 2016
>Real Time Net Worth: $3.7 Billion (as of 3/5/17)
>#324 Billionaires, 2016

Huh.

So someone on Hillary's social media team followed Slate on Twitter?

That's a pretty shocking allegation, mate. Are you sure you want to be throwing around potentially libelous statements like that?

>implying Hillary and Sanders are not "fucking dogshit nightmare trainwreck of a human being"

Lel, sanders had been destroyed again and again, by hillary herself, and most recently ted cruz

and dont get me started on Hillary

Do you know why Reps aren't upset over winning the election?

Because these dems are a fucking dogshit nightmare trainwreck of a human being.

You only support them because they fund your shitty threads.

Cartel begone!

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

> youtube.com/watch?v=lfgIOlDRZSw

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

>reactionary bullshit

sage and hidden

How does it feel knowing that you supported such a loser? She had everything going for her, so much experience, media on her side, Hollywood shilling for her... and she couldn't even beat a reality tv star. Pathetic, huh?

I'm ok with that. I've always been honest in saying that I supported him because I wanted to burn everything to the ground. Trump is the wrecking ball the system needs. He's the punishment our society has inflicted on itself. He is not our vengeance but our justice.

The way the establishment (neocons, progressives, and the usefull idiots consumed by various modernist and postmodernism ideologies) has the run the country, it was only a matter of time before it collapsed. Endless wars, 20 trillion in debt, a complete disregard of the constitution, and pushing of nihilistic secularism has done it's damaged.

We can't stop that but now it's going to burn on our terms. From the ashes Cyborg Ron Paul 2036, 2nd President of the Confederate States of America. The New Hope of Westerner Civilization and tradional Catholicism