Why is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?

Why is that only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?

>why is that

Why is that you can't into English.

calling the people who beat you retards

guess libs lost to a bunch of retards

looks fine to me

>t. C1

no bully i'm mexican

I hope you get deported or shot by a fellow beaner. I love you

Are you here illegally? Or are you one of the many retarded Hispanic Americans that refer to themselves as Mexicans thinking it means Hispanic?

ofc it looks fine to you Jose

To understand why rural and suburban retards hate Hillary so much, you have to first ask why people become rural and suburban retards in the first place.

I mean, there are fewer jobs and opportunities there, so what's the point? Why would someone become a rural and suburban retard? The answer is rape.

Imagine being in Manitoba or Wyoming, there are no humans in a thousand mile radius. No one, literally. So what are you going to do? Well rape, obviously. What are they going to do, call the police? Of course not, the police is there to rape too. Everyone is there to rape. That's the whole point.

There is no escape.

And you can't run to the city either because the city only accepts ultra high IQ super-evolved, super educated humans. And rural and suburban retards deliberately shit up the schools so that it is impossible for you to ever become smart and educated enough to leave for the city. That's why they teach you creationism and that kind of bullshit, so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from.

You are stuck there to be raped forever.

So obviously when Hillary ran a campaign based on education and helping little girls succeed, rural and suburban retards knew perfectly well what that meant. It meant no more rape. Can you imagine being a rural and suburban retard and not being allowed to rape? That would be hell.

And people are often amazed by the fact that white rural and suburban women would vote against Hillary, but when you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you had spent your entire life being raped, would you vote for someone who would stop the rape? No, you want other people to get raped too, otherwise it's not fair.

The urban areas that voted for Clinton are packed with colleges filled with infantile SJWs and their brainwasher professors.

It's supposed to be "Why is it that..."
Stupid ESLs.

Its was the majority of America that voted for him shill.

SAGE

I literally JUST read a leftist article that said all Trump voters were white and privileged, now you're telling me they're all rural and suburban retards.

We've now narrowed Trump voters to white rural and suburban privileged retards.

That's .01% of the population.

You're telling me Trump won with .01% of the vote?

Are YOU a rural and suburban retard?

It's so obvious that your fishing for (You)s.
sage

anchor baby

OP you would be surprised. ghetto nigers voted for TRUMP too

>you = BTFO

>Why only rural and suburban retards voted for Trump?

and is this correct to you?

Unregistered Mexican national voted in the cities
City folk are bought and paid by the democrat plantation

"so that if you ever go to the city, people will just laugh at you and send you back to where you came from"

this is really a huge fucking stretch of the imagination

they wanted to elect the smartest and most successful city person in recorded human history