Canada is the best country in the world, in rights and freedoms. Politically...

Canada is the best country in the world, in rights and freedoms. Politically, we have the most interesting and intelligent leader around. Our power is through our peace.

Canada has best flage

Fuck off Lahey

Used to have the best flag.

Canada is pretty damn good, but not because of our "leader." Our power is through our top notch diplomacy.

I think people are intimidated by our flag. It's a lot more menacing than the American flag, with its calming blue stripes.

I miss old flag.

This got me

i like roger feder flag

Honestly Trudeau has done more for international peace than any other leader these days will ever do

hey weeb

senpai imy names moving like the flashg

I agree, Trudeau is a national hero

>denial

i like canada, leader is a retard but the country itself has alot of beautiful landscape.
I did the brick work for a guys mansion in newport vermont and it was right on the border, the patrol would come by in their boats all the time and watch us work.

average_canadian_post.jpg

weiner

Can you explain what things he has done that make Canadians like you love him so much? Like actual specifics.

senpai idk what im doing here ive never used this before

sorry for ruining the thread boys

He has made Canadian society WAY more diverse and multicultural

>Canada is the best country in the world, in rights and freedoms.
If you deny the Holocaust in Canada, you go to jail.

Sounds like communist China.

No thanks.

best flag? more like worst flag

>rights and freedoms
>no free speech
Pick one.

You sure? Where'd you hear that?

what's wrong with communism

This

He gave Canada a constitution.
He made Canada multicultural and let all the imgants in.

i watch tennis fight me

I asked for specifics. As in, why is that a good thing exactly? You would not say diversity itself is a good thing, you would say which benefits come from diversity.

All hail Kaiser Truedough!

Diversity's benefits are so obvious I don't think I need to go into them.

If you came for a serious argument you came to the wrong place friendo

lahey ur peeing urself

faneto

Give me five reasons why communism is bad.
Pro tip: You can't.

People like Marx, Lenin and Stalin are true hero's who did nothing wrong.

eat fressh

While I am not sure of a penalty for holocaust denial here, there is an anti-islamophobia motion going on here called M103. Not surprised this commie-loving fuck Trudeau is bending his ass for the kikes. They control him anyway

FAGGOTS

Someone get me out of here.

ive always liked the leaf flag

ayo hes on gqs top dressing men

Islam, like most other non-Western cultures, can only improve the Canadian Melting Pot

ive got a bad phone

People like Trudeau because we believe in his potential. He's a liberal yahoo right now, but the things that happen in the States impact us greatly. The leftists in Canada are already turning on Trudeau at an alarmingly absurd rate, labeling him a racist white supremacist and other nonsense. Between that, his young age and his potential to be in power for a long time means once he's inevitable redpilled we'll have /ourguy/ for decades.

If Trump hadn't won Canada would have been fucked.

Here's your (you), fellow leaf.

hey robin

try using the sword to break the ceiling then climb out of mommy's basement LMAO

Insulting minorities purely because of the colour of their skin isn't free speech.

It's hate speech.

Fuck off commie

Yes, let's feature a random tree's leaf on our nation's flag. Great idea.

>trudeau
>white supremacist
fucking kek

"You're free to say what you want, unless it's something I don't like."

Really makes me think

Tell all the peaceful crap to the little girls getting fingerbanged by refugees dumbass.

>Pinochet and his fascistic regime long dead. >Communism is strong.

Jokes on you.

bottom text

I actually puked
No beer, just sheer revolt

Refugees pouring in through out borders?! Country about to collapse and turn into a third world shithole?! No problem eh we'll just suck our own dicks. That should ease the pain

Don't you find it short sighted that you elected such a young and inexperienced person? Someone who must grow and learn by example of others is not a leader for NOW, it is a leader for the future, once he has his own ideas and beliefs and knows how to bring a future for his people that will give them pride.

Just shows your intolerance, then. Howabout you move down South with your more fitting friends

hear, hear.

Americans are the only people who hate Canada because they are jealous of us.

The only refugees that are pouring through our borders is the scummy American refugees who are trying to run away from Plumpf. We should send them back.

Jealous of our population and land mass, maybe. Not jealous of Toronto or Edmonton or all the natives or idiot leftist puppet government.

>
Fucking BTFO

>unironically being a basement nazi

I'm oh so scared. Do you sieg heil when you get out of the shower so you can pretend you are a brown shirt or something?

ive never met anyone in real life who hates canada really

The Day of the Rake can't come soon enough.

We're fucked until this cuck is gone.

Why do you have this on your computer? You're fucking weird.

More importantly... if you're going to post pics of this faggot, post pics of him getting pounded out by big black guys named Tyrone to trigger people (and to turn people on). Who can fap to this? wait...I mean - delet this

You post this like it means something but whenever someone posts pic related you'll shriek back into your cave; buttmad presumably. Why is that?

That would be larping. I just agree with the tenets and foundational ideology.

Whatever problems we have, America has it 10x worse. This unironic and factually true and consistent with reality.

we have chip wagons

We love Jews and all people who would not do us harm.

You must look at the future. If Trump is allowed to fix America, and your PM stays on his path, you might be surprised when the only people you see are Muslim in a couple of years. If you welcome all refugees with open arms, I can't even imagine your health care in a few years time.

Why hate what you feel could not possibly pose a threat?
Except they are not restricted in the way we are from the means to defend ourselves and to do so legally. Americans can shoot dead a man who enters their home with deadly intent or otherwise. We would be held criminally responsible even IF we could prove it was an act of self defense. And our azn bus cannibals only have to do 10 years in a rehab before we let them ride the bus again with all the tasty people. Canada has a set of specific and unique problems, some surreptitiously created over time to leverage the agency of Canadians without arousing their suspicion.

Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the greater moral good.

Leaf

Yet Trump is the one fighting human trafficking and PizzaGate and fighting the Russia disinfo that is pushed on us to deflect from the actual interference from Mossad.

But muh Juden!

A fucking leaf

Day of the rake when?

>best flag? more like worst flag

Delete this

What's it like living down there without legal weed?

>we have chip wagons

I like those.

Or guns?

The religion of leaf.

Or legal auto knives?

texas here no legal weed is shit and imo were one of the states who needs it the most because were on the border

>"Our power is in.. our uh, peace.."
Are you talking to me?
>" Oh..uh..yeah haha"
What?
>"N-nothing sorry.."
Creep.
>"H-haha yeah...sorry"
>"tfw women hate nice guys

Reminder that America is Chad
Know your place, leaf.

>Canada is so much better than the US, which is why most of our population lives right next to the US border.

Canada can't defend itself, you just rely on the US to protect you. The only reason you haven't been taken over is because you live right next door to the world's greatest military and economic power.

Canada's current flag is objectively top 10 flag design in the world. The old one is complete shit from a design perspective.