MCMUFFIN STRIKES AGAIN!!

BREAKING: McMullin name listed on DNS for Trump/Russia server that allowed FISA wiretap warrants!

> northcrane.com/2017/03/06/breaking-mcmullin-setup-trumprussia-server-that-allowed-fisa-wiretap-warrants/

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/01/that-secret-trump-russia-email-server-link-is-likely-neither-secret-nor-a-trump-russia-link/
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=trump-email.com
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin
archive.is/WEZVu
archive.is/eZHfZ
linkedin.com/in/emily-mcmullin-22309095
democraticunderground.com/10028744882
instagram.com/emmcmullin/
twitter.com/EmmyMcMullin
bocabacchanal.com/press_room/pr_WinefestAndAuction.asp
blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debunking-trumps-secret-server.html#.WLzjam_afce
whoislookupdb.com/whois-northcrane.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plase dont tweet this trump will think its real and thats emily mcmullin not evan

Schoolboy error if it's true

Learn to read.

hrrrmmmmppppphhhhhhhhh

quit shilling your fake ass website here you dumb nigger

What's the url of the registered site from mcmuffin so we can reverse DNS . Your north crane link says the host is down.

I don't know if it's true that this is the way that it ties in, but the article hillary pushed really had that name listed by the "computer scientists".

I know it doesn't help much but I remember it. I'm too tired to find what I remember but here, even WaPo says its probably false.

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/01/that-secret-trump-russia-email-server-link-is-likely-neither-secret-nor-a-trump-russia-link/

The server that was used as probable cause in the FISA request that was supposedly communicating with a Russian bank was setup by McMullin.

The domain was registered to the Trump OrgAINZation. It was registered by Ex-CIA and Never Trumper Evan McMullin’s sister, Emily McMullin. The GoDaddy account was opened in 2009, but the domain was registered on 6/29/2016 – right around the time of the first FISA request.

WHOIS
whois.icann.org/en/lookup?name=trump-email.com

Evan’s High School is Aurora HS in Aurora, WA.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evan_McMullin

Emily McMullin went to Aurora HS and graduated 2 years later.
archive.is/WEZVu

Family FLickr showing they are likely siblings.
archive.is/eZHfZ

reminds me of a NYPA request here where somebody "forgets" to black out a phone number or address...

Ok - well all that checks out except we don't know the basis for the Fisa claim.

Keep in back pocket for now.

Can wikileaks release the Fisa claim :-)

Alternatively since FBI are so nice these days with FOIA requests could we ask for that?

North crane

Aha thank you very much. Yes I remember it being hilarious when I saw it. I was thinking people were insane when they were pointing to that. So it looks like it does actually tie in. This is all so fucking crazy, I was just a bit skeptical but I guess they really are that sloppy because a lot of the general public are fucking morons and they can slip this past them.

see

maybe we can file a FOIA request, if not already done

Well I'm not a U.S. Citizen. It looks easy

If you google her email address (listed as admin email) she's a real employee of a real hotel analytics market or whatever firm. Not all McMuffins are in on it. linkedin.com/in/emily-mcmullin-22309095

I already research it. its real and she registered the domain.

democraticunderground.com/10028744882
According to this trump had declassified them through tweeting about them

This is the Los Angeles, CA Emily McMullin who is his sister instagram.com/emmcmullin/
Evan is following her on Instagram and this is her twitter where she uses the same pic:
twitter.com/EmmyMcMullin

This is the Cendyn / Boca Raton, FL Emily McMullin (my image):
linkedin.com/in/emily-mcmullin-22309095

Another image of the Cendyn Emily McMullin is in this page:
bocabacchanal.com/press_room/pr_WinefestAndAuction.asp

My conclusion: different people.

>twitter.com/EmmyMcMullin

Holy shit, is that Evan in drag?

blog.erratasec.com/2016/11/debunking-trumps-secret-server.html#.WLzjam_afce

your source sure is interested in hiding themselves

whoislookupdb.com/whois-northcrane.com

>check out rest of their fake news blog
>LORETTA LYNCH CALLS FOR BLOOD AND DEATH!
>click video
>"We need to pursue the values of the Founding Fathers"
>BLOOD AND DEATH!