Holy SH!T... Sup Forums has been eternally stumped

Holy SH!T... Sup Forums has been eternally stumped.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Texas
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hate to say, but he has a point. Even Sup Forums can't refute that.

I honestly can't think of anything to counter this...this actually makes sense, I can officially say he has a point.

Sage

get your redpills here

Nice strawmen broh

This is a pretty correct criticism, especially the last point.

Whites are absolutely retardedly suicidal and literally every advantage they have is for naught if they don't fucking breed. We've got ourselves to a point we're smart and rich enough we've become like the dog that caught the car he was chasing and we don't know what to do. So we decided to become SJWs killing themselves off in a mass collective suicide cult where we engineer society in a way they helps others while eliminating ourselves.

I believe whites may fall a lot further before they recover from the stupidity of their own actions.

I'll say this about the non-white races.

All of them respect families and mothers more than white people do, who as a collective spit on those things, and consider them beneath them. White people think THEIR destiny is starting a career making lots of money for Mr. Shekelberg, so they can give that money to people that actually have children.

Whites are collectively the most cucked of all the races, their entire society is built around self-cuckolding, their entire morality is built around self-cuckolding, especially on the left, but even to an extent on the right which you see with cuckservatives.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If SJWs wanted things to actually work that way, I'd be all game.

However, the picture isn't the actual situation. The actual situation is that SJWs literally disallow the person in the comic from speaking, then they pretend this isn't happening, and act like there is actually open uncensored discourse and the right is just getting BTFO.

The left is so weak these days they don't even think they can confront the right unless they censor everything they say. It's the only way they think they can win anymore. They then rationalise this censorship as "stopping hate speech", because logical argumentation is no longer sufficient to stop what they consider 'hate speech'.

>tumblr filename

tsk tsk tsk

>roaches are filthy insects
>oh, no! roaches have infested my entire house!

humans btfo

I hope you fucking die you piece of shit.

the last panel is correct on most,but the first panel on all is a staw man made to look like hypocrisy.

>viruses are useless self replicating genetic garbage
>oh no! virus numbers are growing exponentially and killing all cells!

cells btfo

Nazis are neck beard Virgins that will never do anything.

Oh no if we don't punch the nazis they will take over

>nuanced discourse

lol

>entropy is just chaos and disorder
>oh no! entropy is raising and it never goes down!

the universe btfo

>trolls get upset when they get a negative reaction to their trolling

This wasn't very well thought through

>rusty metal is inferior to clean metal
>oh no! all metal is getting rusty!

engineers btfo

lmao 10/10 OP

triggered these kids

The tide is turning.

It comes across more as a threat than anything.
>Ha ha, we're driving white genocide, and you thought the white race had good qualities!
Like yeah, so the guy on the right is reacting reasonably in all the pictures.

>chile flag

Ever been to Texas?

Good points. Whites are altruistic which is a glaring weakness. SJW is mainstream because people are too weak to protect nazis like Milo in public.
To overcome our weakness we must genocide the non-whites and show our superiority.

>nuanced discourse
More like circular arguments founded on baseless statements parroted from believer to believer to psychologically pat each other on the back.
Sage

>Ripping off the purple heart for a faggy social justice comic.
Fuck you for that alone.

do you think south americans just casually travel to the usa?

Your country is right next to Chile you dumbass. You should know what it looks like

That's the flag of Texas you idiot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Texas

beautiful

Destroying video games is not an accomplishment. It's anti-accomplishment. Those panels don't contradict each other. Feminists are not accomplishing anything positive and they're destroying good, positive things.