Are anabolic-androgenic steroids a red pill or a blue pill for men?

Are anabolic-androgenic steroids a red pill or a blue pill for men?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UC1XHNZDn3btv7454Pkz7THg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Depends, do you love body acne, hair loss, and shrunken balls? If you do they're a red pill. If you don't love those things they're a hard blue pill.

don't talk about roids while posting based Scooby, you heathen

Having your parents slaughtered by Thulsa Doom is the ultimate redpill.

All of those side effects are manageable. And androgens don't cause hair loss, they just speed up existing hair loss.

how come steroid users are never hairy or pimply then dr einstein here

a man in his age won't have enough testosterone to maintain those muscles. he's juicing or at the very least doing hrt

Trust me buddy I don't need any speeding up of hair loss! I'm good right now but my widows peaks grow slightly every month lol.

depends on age, natural test levels, resistance to the side effects, motivation, ect. it can be red pill or blue pilled

I mean look it up dude, these are the side effects.

i honestly rather be in ok shape, with a full head of har and carry a gun . then be a roided cuck, balding cuck tahts swoll as fuck.

its all just temporary lol, youre going to risk your heart and every ajor organ jsut to get laid a few more time throughout your life?

fucking crazy retards

He's a big guy. Is he natty?

In all seriousness roidcels only attact r-selected women.

This guy 100% uses steroids. His head/frame is clearly not build for that much muscle mass. Although I hate to say it since I enjoy his door pullup video.

Dealing with some acne right now from, not too bad but not cool either. Shrunken balls is fixable by adding in hCG if longterm, or a decent pct if just a blast. Hair loss is genetic, you can avoid by using DHT blockers if you keep on eye on your blood values more.

OP trt is the red pill for men over age 35.

>tfw overman

Scooby's gay mate he doesn't do drugs. He'll make it, and we're all going to make it.

scoob is a flamboyant , engineer (very smart) male out of california. stopped making vis after people on Sup Forums DOXXED the fuck out him. and he got exposed hard as being a flaming homosexual

and no, hes not natty.

NATTY KING!

People who you see that you think just look good and don't do steroids actually do steroids.

also i forgot to add, you have to know what ur doing, if your not taking a estrogen blocker, and post cycle treatment you are gonna have a bad time

Nizoral blocks DHT on site if you have dandruff.

>scoobs
>stopped making videos

???
youtube.com/channel/UC1XHNZDn3btv7454Pkz7THg

>implying conservative women don't want the strongest mate

anyone remember when someone doxxed scooby or some shit and he stopped making videos

>Scooby
>Gay
You shut your whore mouth

>youtube.com/channel/UC1XHNZDn3btv7454Pkz7THg
>500k subscribers

ffs scoobys been busy these past few years

In all seriousness all girls like muscles, it's just an initial dealmaker for r selected. Guarantee you a k girl would love to get drilled by a muscular guy when she's ovulating.

Scooby1961 is natty. Sup Forums doxxed him and he never came back :'(

I used to post on /fit/ back when scooby1961 used to post.

I am actually the user that fucked scooby's sister. if people remember that (not his actual sister tho)

He's still posting anonymously, as promised before he left. If you look at his vids he has all the new memes.

They doxxed him and everyone learned he was gay.

Ive never seen him before but I could make the argument for him being natty, or at least just on trt. His traps are smaller than expected for those shoulder, and his calfs aren't mutants. Who gives a fuck though.

I lost 110 pounds and stopped watching his vids... what memes does he post?

He also doesn't have a very impressive physique and claims to always be flexing.

did the /fit/ is gay as fuck meme originate here or did it simply add to the fire?

he prolly does HGH but claims that he's been lifting/working out a lot since he was 30 or something. Also is a vegetarian.

For what practical reason would you want that amount of muscle?
What the fuck?
There's no reason for it. You're just putting your nutritional requirements through the roof and you're not gaining any real endurance or strength doing a hypertrophy program like that.
This board is full of insecure cucks.

Anyone else here take the Scoobpill? I've got my skateboard ready to go.

Off the top of my head.

lol this thread is basically just a brief reunion for /fit/ homos from 2012

Noice. If he does hgh he's keeping it really low and slow. His jaw and gut aren't showing any of the hgh/igf blowout.

lol 2 pussy niggas that dont even lift. its well known he hopped outa the scene for a while becuase of Sup Forums exposed the fuc outa him. idgaf what this faggot is up to know but there was an extended period where his ass was done making vids. peopole on fit even went back and downloaded his decades worth of shit in 240p just so itll never be lost

kek keep it up scoobs...

If you are posting here, I am really sorry Sup Forums doxxed you :'(

Thats just like, your opinion, man

This is now a scoob thread.

Post scoob memes

Always reply to scoob posters

yeah but his forehead

They are great while you're still alive, but will shorten your lifespan. Don't let /fraud/ tell you otherwise.

scoobs uses TRT, he isn't natty. He is clearly blasting in some of his older pics too.

Scooby got some weird titties

>but will shorten your lifespan

How do you prove that? Plus, you're kind of useless 70+ anyhow.

>being this insecure
>i-i-is this a red or blue pill user

massively overcompensating for an unhealthy self-image is a mental health issue
call it bluepilled
being deluded is blue-pill definition
stay away from weird drugs and shit put out by people who couldn't care less if you get fucking cancer or some horrible other problem
don't be that stupid you dumbfuck

>>>/fraud/

Androgens in males increases risk for cancer but you have to be taking a lot over a long period of time.

It's a growth signal so if you already have some cancerous cells that receive more signal to grow, it will grow

70+ you get to enjoy seeing your grandkids play and shit that is what life is all about. And the issue isn't that you'll live a few years less, it's that some people will drop dead when they're 50 from a massive heart attack, stroke, renal failure, etc. and you don't know if it will be you or not.

>stay away from weird drugs and shit put out by people who couldn't care less if you get fucking cancer or some horrible other problem

>take no risks, have no fun in life

Wow, what a great life.

that too. Steroids is not good for the heart

If you drop dead, your problems are gone.

I am 21 year old, doing test injections without medical supervision, TRT standard dosages. It's great.

He says he is, and imo he is. He has a somewhat broad torso (not big muscles, the bone structure is big) but his size is certainly achievable as a natty.

PEDs are a blue pill

however, HRT to supplement your natural loss of HGH and T as you age is the ultimate red pill
Yes that's right folks, you too can look like this at 80

Why are you low test? Or are you trying to get gains and found a doctor that will do it for you?

why does Sup Forums always dox people, many people have died from Sup Forums hackers, they commit suicide like that black guy who came down from canada to visit shia labouffs art camera

Test levels were around 300ng/dL. Had a very shitty/healthy upbringing. Doc wasn't willing so I did some research and found a pharmacy willing to sell pharma test. I do it because I was always feeling depressed/anxious and no psychiatric drugs helped much. Test makes me feel motivated, took away the mental fog and the feelings of depersonalization.

I don't recommend doing this.

because they call us virgin losers with no real power in life

so it is demonstrated what virgin losers with no real power in life can do

Do you lift heavy? Eat a lot? Gains?

Hormones have behavioral effects (obviously just look at women). My fiancee is a PhD student in endocrinology. Maybe she'll help me swole up

stay DYEL

I don't want to go back, life was fucking garbage. I am going to die anyway, might as well be willing to live my life for whatever amount of time I am going to be here for.

Well, if you damage your endocrine system with exogenous hormones, you'll have a legitimate way to get TRT next time.

I see gains and strength coming on their own, but I do lift 3 days a week, somewhat light and eat a lot of clean food now. I wake up motivated in the morning so eating healthier has becomes way easier, I am also very hungry. Gains are not my main goal atm, I am investing my time in other goals of mine.

Does anybody know of any legal supplements on the market that actually boost testosterone levels? Ever since the Bush administration shit on the market, I haven't been able to find anything out there half as good as androstenedione.

For now I have no issues getting pharma test for now, it's like 3 dollars per 250mg ampoule, and I only inject 125mg per week. Femara is more expensive though, I am trying to fnd arimidex but no pharmacy has been willing to sell it, might look for online sources..

he has no body hair after 1996.

>I am also very hungry.
Yeah that's a symptom of TRT. I remember back when I was a heavy poster on /fit/ many anons would complain that they didn't have enough money for food when they cycled. You need like 3500-4000kCals a day to gain heavy.

Good luck on your other goals user.

>Can you bench 1p8?

This was the fashion. Remember the 90's with burly hairy men? And then remember the 00's with N*Sync etc...

cont. even bush on girls. It disappeared sometime in the 90's but now has a comeback.
>Nicole Aniston bush is nice

Okay, I guess that's fairly responsible. Whatever. Playing it safe got you nowhere in life anyways.

>Good luck on your other goals user.
Thanks friend

>>Can you bench 1p8?
Yep, moving my way into 2p8 but it's going to take some time.

>HRT
where can I get some?

I'd be gay if I had to look at that body all day every day.

Nice bench was never my strong suit so I can do 1p8.

deadlift is my jam

Blue pill. People don't like roid fuckers barging all that beef all over the place.

That's cool, are you planning on pinning to get big then? Since you have a partner that's a professional on the topic you wouldn't have much issues with guidance/individualized roid plan

a doctor can do it

No not really. She's not into big muscles. I lift to stay healthy and strong. My posture is better when I lift.

I also used to be really really fat (280lbs 5'11'') 127kg 1.8m so I still have some loose skin since then. Lifting helps.

I'm also a PhD student so I don't have as much time or energy when I was younger.

My parents are MDs too so I can score some stuff from them if I want. My mom wanted to put me on HGH to gain a few inches in height when I was 15... glad I said no.

I know it sounds like a lot of excuses but I still loutlift DYEL nerds (espically foreign chinese kids) and I think that's a placebo test surge for me

It also gives you cancer

GET OUT

Your dose sounds good and your results are good and as expected. The low t brainfog is real. Do you get bloodwork done? Arimidex is nice but dont use it unless youre having estradiol issues. Get labs first and request estriadiol sensitive. Normal e2 test is not accurate enough. I am at 50mg e4d might go up. Dunno how your country is for labs but thats as big a part as finding good t. I pay 70$ for 2000mg with a prescription and 4$ for arimidex to last 6 months lol

You're fucking dumb. Your hormone system isn't completely stable until age 25. Enjoy your severe side-effects for being a complete retard and not doing your research.

300 @ 21 is very low and he's secondary hypogonadism most likely. Its not going to get any better in 4 years. My endocrinolost tells me of the al the young guys with severe low t from no obvious issue. Many such cases, Sad!

im going to do trt from 40 till i die.

slaying 18 y.o pussy into my 60s sounds nice

blue pilled post by someone who doesn't know how to use steroids. kys little bitchboy.

Massive blue-pill in the sense you lose your body eventually anyways and steroids just hasten your death.

They can be redpilled if you take steroids to accomplish a specific goal and then stop. Like I dunno, getting yourself to the point you can knock up a QT and then revealing you were on roids all along after it's too late for them to do anything about it.

I'm all for roids don't get me wrong. He said himself that he tried to get the hormones legitimately but the doc wouldn't give it.

Most likely the lazy fuck didn't actually try doing without roids because we all know that roids is better for gaining muscle even if you aren't lifting at all.

He's definitely going to suffer some consequences for not doing it with a doctor since he is below that age where your body is fully mature.

Nice job losing weight mate, keep it up.

I do get bloodwork done, it seems I aromatise a lot of test into estrogen for some reason so if I don't take femara I tend to feel a bit more emotional and just...weird. Those are awesome prices, I am going to try to find arimidex, I hear it's less harsh than letro and needs to be taken less often.

I did wager this before pinning, I did think wasting 4 more years of my life feeling so out of touch with reality that I couldn't sleep at night and I would wake up from sleep with panic attacks was worth it. It's like the way my brain processes stress and emotions was so fucked before TRT everything was too much, and banal stuff that shouldn't depress anyone would be unbearably oppressing on me, like for example a certain odor or color in the sky would make me feel like there was something about to go very bad, even though I didn't know what. That feeling of dread was horrible, I would look at people and I couldn't stop thinking about how these strange looking meatbags making weird sounds with their throats were talking to me and I could understand it, even though I didn't understand how anything of it was possible.

With TRT I am still aware of all of this, but it just doesn't stress me or bother me. I wake up motivated to do stuff and the feeling of lying down without anxiety in my stomach feels so nice, there's no way I want to go back.

Steroids 99% of the time to me seem like a guaranteed existential crisis because you will lose your body regardless. but not only do you lose your body, you end up with a bunch of other health issues. HRT I don't really treat the same, but HRT is legal.

I just don't get it, I'm a pretty anxious person who thinks about the long term consequences of my action and I don't see the appeal in hurting yourself long term for the short term. Especially for the end most lifters aim for, which is SLAYING PUSS! I mean, if steroids could make you into Arnold, then yeah do steroids, it's just most of the time they seem stupid.

I am not doing TRT for gains, friend. I am doing it because it keeps me mentally and emotionally stable. Most of the lifting and jogging I do now I keep light, mostly of the health benefits more than anything else.

That's even worse. You're doing it purely for mental alleviation.

Roids aren't for extreme long-term use like you will most likely do because you will become dependent on it.

For the anons out there that aren't completely retarded, make ABSOLUTELY sure you do as much research as you can or you'll end up like this moron. Very poor decision on your part user. The long-term side effects won't be good, i can assure you.

If you really want to understand more. It can be good, but only if you do extensive research.

>>>/fraud/