ObamaGate, FISA Courts, FBI, CIA, NSA- Trump Wiretap

First, these threads are being slid hardcore. This is for the discussion and exchange of information regarding the Obama White House wire tapping the Trump Camp. This wiretap issue is expansive, including the Israelis, the Chinese, the British and a few other nation states. Additionally, Obama Admin went to the FISA courts nearly half a dozen times to get permission to wire tap Trump on several occasions.

A good video which brings a great deal of perspective of what is going on.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2eu-B5ZNPs

A tl;dr of the timeline:
>Obama increases spying powers in final days
>Opens NSA databases to 16+ government agencies
>Illegally gives leftist groups federal funding through backdoor channels
>Said NGOs are coordinating to create violence and impede the lawful execution of federal law
>Obama appointees in various innocuous agencies now have full access to NSA data
>The federal government is now filled with communist/globalist/islamist moles WITH ACCESS TO NSA DATABASES
>Two muslims (Awan brothers) apparently give foreknowledge of Yemen SEAL raid to Al Queda and get fired
>Tillerson clears out entire floors at state department trying to get rid of moles/operatives
>Flynn ousted because of illegal leaks of illegal FISA records that were literally nothing
>The FISA requests were done specifically with this in mind
>Dems release video of Loretta Lynch calling for a violent civil war to overthrow the Trump Admin.

Lynch video here:
wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/

Other urls found in this thread:

kek.gg/i/5dnS9v.png
pastebin.com/Fdg9iFLn
archive.fo/dqwX1
victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-user-resurfaces/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ah9fi/trumpemailcom_registered_by_emily_mcmullin_sister/
wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
humanevents.com/2012/08/01/ann-coulter-obamas-signature-move-unsealing-private-records/
nydailynews.com/news/election/weiner-schumer-inseparable-outs-article-1.1360882
veteranstoday.com/2016/01/14/noseweek-soros-zuma-and-putin/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noseweek
yali.state.gov/what-constitutes-dangerous-speech-and-what-can-you-do-about-it/
youtube.com/watch?v=R6m1s_CfM9U
mgafrica.com/article/2016-01-09-south-africa-president-zuma-was-in-gaddafis-pocket-new-hillary-clinton-emails-claim
youtube.com/watch?v=ODQnhUplGXU
wsenmw.blogspot.com/2016/11/hillary-clinton-is-jacob-zuma-twice-over.html
theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/09/hillary-clinton-south-africa-housing
npr.org/2011/06/15/137202331/clinton-and-zuma-face-off-over-libya
gov.za/president-jacob-zuma-meet-former-us-president-mr-bill-clinton
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

kek.gg/i/5dnS9v.png

Bumperoni

FBIAnon where u at

thanks for the rundown on the basic gestalt senpai

previous threads
pastebin.com/Fdg9iFLn

It's about time Wikileaks stepped into the ring. The shills are always out in full force the night before a major assblasting.

last thread
archive.fo/dqwX1

Bump. Don't let this slide, lads.

This is like the Catholic Church, confess your sins and be forgiven.

It's not too late to quit, don't ruin your whole future because of misguided idealism or money. Turn back while you still can.

You know the people who's message you spread and you know what they are. You know perfectly well what it is you're peddling. If you don't then may the gods have mercy on you.

We don't hate YOU, we hate what you do.

Apparently talking to these guys.

victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-user-resurfaces/

Bumping for great justice

soo hes going to jail right ??

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5ah9fi/trumpemailcom_registered_by_emily_mcmullin_sister/

Bumping an epic thread

BUMP for greater justice!

>wnd.com/2017/03/loretta-lynch-need-more-marching-blood-death-on-streets/
wheres the video dog?

Not my personal write up, just copy pasta from porky dude that I used. Tis is credit.

Bump for Baron!

bump

What context compels you to call Lynch's video a literal call to arms?

alex jones needs to die.

can you link me to the video?

> Makes reference to blood and sweat in the streets during past resistance

>Calls for more resistance

? ? ? ?

y

witnessed!

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

>Obama is going to jail
Why don't cuckservatives love Trump?

>wikileaks
>news

Nope.

because he's a fucknig plant.

Obama’s signature move: unsealing private records

"One month before the 2004 Democratic primary for the U.S. Senate, Obama was down in the polls, about to lose to Blair Hull, a multimillionaire securities trader. But then the Chicago Tribune leaked the claim that Hull’s second ex-wife, Brenda Sexton, had sought an order of protection against him during their 1998 divorce proceedings.

Those records were under seal, but as The New York Times noted: “The Tribune reporter who wrote the original piece later acknowledged in print that the Obama camp had ‘worked aggressively behind the scenes’ to push the story.” Many people said Axelrod had “an even more significant role — that he leaked the initial story.”

humanevents.com/2012/08/01/ann-coulter-obamas-signature-move-unsealing-private-records/

>the president claiming he'd have the most transparent presidency
Impossible!

She is wrong is painting her side as the martyr, but that's all she's doing. She comparing current leftists to disenfranchised groups of the past that had to get shit on to get rights that weren't afforded to them. Cheap, but not asking for civil war.

he's a jew

Chuck Schumer has been very vocal lately about Trump, calling for impeachment, obstruction at every turn. He also mentored Anthony Weiner.
nydailynews.com/news/election/weiner-schumer-inseparable-outs-article-1.1360882
Is it possible that what may have been found on Weiners computer is linked to Schumer and beyond?

Obama-gate is as real as pizza-gate

mein bamp

King Nigger is going to crash and burn. Thank you President Trump.

The V15 - 270 Strategies link is really weak. The CEO of one was a temporary advisor for the other, that means he was able to funnel $375k? There isn't a more solid money trail? Obama would risk the political fallout of this story leaking for such a tiny sum of money in political terms? I don't buy it, smells like autism to me.

not her BLOOD but YOUR BLOOD

What happened to all the shills? Seeing them getting their clocks cleaned in the last thread was pretty entertaining

BUMP

if this is the best you have to go on you are worse than a liberal.

Someone will need to start the next ObamaGate bread as I'll be going to bed soon.

Die. For real, slit your wrists.

Ehh it was a bit of a double entendre. She knows how her words will be interpreted given the current political climate. She went about as far as one can go without calling for a civil war outright.

>need to fight
>very important
>"trampling rights"
>work, bleed, and even die fighting

you dense bro?

Oh fuck, I'm bouta get roasted for my ID. smdh

So... real as fuck?

t. r/cuckistani

Previous thread is here:
Full of a frick ton of information regarding Obama being a grade-A dindu.

I told you guys DAYS ago this was going to drop.

And tomorrow MORE will drop, specifically about Obama and his illegal activities and funding.

Pay attention to the clues!

>Captcha: CALLE SOTTO

So, very?

welcome uninitiated to the truth

i will continue on south Africa being stolen

here is noseweek

veteranstoday.com/2016/01/14/noseweek-soros-zuma-and-putin/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noseweek

Noseweek is owned by Chaucer Publications (Pty) Ltd. We are an independent private company not affiliated to any other group or corporate interest.

i guess soros doesnt count

meet the attack on free speech from the previous yali organization

yali.state.gov/what-constitutes-dangerous-speech-and-what-can-you-do-about-it/

It's time for their tendies and microwaved mac&cheese.

a senate investigation and an article on the obama administration destroying evidence is not nothing

>tomorrow MORE will drop
May if I ask how do you know?

Don't forget- ignore the shills and talk about relevant info.

In the previous thread, we mentioned a list of ShareBlue employees with their full names and addresses in possession by Sup Forumsanons, then the thread got super quiet (shill wise).

This thread is good shit. Thanks for posting

read

>tendies and microwaved mac&cheese

Wtf they dine like kings while I eat top ramen? This means war.

"He DOES have evidence." ex-CIA agent Larry Johnson, on Obama wiretapping Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=R6m1s_CfM9U

They are probably shaking in their sandals. I hope they get charged with treason when King Nigger does.

let them stay

may they wake up to the terrible situation they are in

they may be in a worse situation than we know as you cant read the truth and deny it lest you are the evilest on men

I think the question is whether or not Trump is savvy enough that he would know not to Tweet something like that without something solid behind it.

It could work quite well to discredit the media if they scramble to come up with some more bullshit to refute the notion before Trump presents evidence if Trump's got the goods and nobody expects it before opening their mouths.

Taco Bell has an awesome dollar menu.

Bump

meet zuma, a desperate thug

mgafrica.com/article/2016-01-09-south-africa-president-zuma-was-in-gaddafis-pocket-new-hillary-clinton-emails-claim

is it a surprise he now seeks to steal legally owned land now that his anti mafia ally was taken out by clinton and their ilk?

Perhaps we've discovered their weakness?

Will be interesting to see how this works tomorrow when they're back in full force

Bumpity, cause shills can suck it... Sliding so hard? Slide this D in ya mouth

BBRRRAAAAPPPPPFFFFF

They whole thing is calculated. He's even leaked the Comey story to the NYT. The FBI is going to have to issue a statement in support of Trump's claim. This will prove NYT is Fake News and also flush out the leaker who gave story to NYT.

>victuruslibertas.com/2017/03/as-promised-by-our-dhs-insider-fbi-user-resurfaces/
oh shit

You make an excellent point there user

So youre not allowed to listen to potential traitors because theyre running for president while you are the president?

I think Trump just upgraded his chess board over the weekend to 8D super-string chess, and everyone who thought they were playing chess very well, are getting played so tough. This coming week is going to be on fire.

do you think he feels in control

youtube.com/watch?v=ODQnhUplGXU

wsenmw.blogspot.com/2016/11/hillary-clinton-is-jacob-zuma-twice-over.html

more questionable real estate this international group is a part of

theguardian.com/world/2009/aug/09/hillary-clinton-south-africa-housing

But project roman goddess and jewky leaks are both frauds too. And what about the possibly lolita piss tapes. And epstein trial. And no tax returns. And living at mar a lago. He's just a weird. And gross "guy"

We'll at least we know who DOESN'T have a pro pure filter on deck and is having Fluoride dumped in his water...

Wikileaks lost any credibility 6 months ago.

Which Comey story? That he asked the DOJ not to investigate?

Bed time bump

Bump

so what you're saying is that they're all pedophile perverts who were being blackmailed to act hence the PG blackmail control system?

You mean bum-eroni obviously

Bumping with a useful beverage guide

in what world are you living in?

>LEL DRUMPF SO DUMB TWEETING BULLSHIT LIKE THIS WITHOUT LE PROOF
prolly the best part of it all
that timeline is so freaking awesome

If this is true then why aren't people getting fired and indicted left and right?

Spot on. Seriously, those judges just have the look of being pedos.

remember US or united states is code for international mafia in many settings

i have shown you it is not the actual united states that is involved or wants to be involved

now look at the previous article

Relations between the US and South Africa turned frosty during Thabo Mbeki's presidency, partly as a result of his reluctance to put pressure on President Robert Mugabe over the deteriorating situation in Zimbabwe.

now see more into the looking glass knowing that NATO is compromised

npr.org/2011/06/15/137202331/clinton-and-zuma-face-off-over-libya

gov.za/president-jacob-zuma-meet-former-us-president-mr-bill-clinton

now see how he was corrupted

www.unaids.org/sites/default/files/20140925_PR_viral_load_en.pdf

he partnered with the clintons and sold his country out

now he seeks to incite war for the international mafias benefit and the destruction of more innocent white and blacks

>If this is true then why aren't people getting fired and indicted left and right?

they're about to be, nothing like this has happened in US history

until now

but everyone in our early nation knew it would happen and wrote about it