I WANT A FRENCH GIRLFRIEND

GOD DAMNIT POL I AM SO FUCKIG PISSED OFF.

Let me explain,

I live in California and here it is like majority spic and nigger races it is almost like the controlling powers are waging white genocide and trying to force white men to fuck and mix in with spics and niggers so they can dilude the white race.

I am digusted by the nigger and spic people. I want a white French girl of European descent that will rock my world but every time I try to get on a French dating site it is either region locked or for the ones that aren't region locked have only nigger muslims on it trying to pretend to be French or trying hard to get a French girl.

What the fuck am I supposed to do here. I WANT A FRENCH GF THAT I CAN FUCK THE SHIT OUT OF EVERY DAY FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE. And then get married to her too.

>region locked

You could use a fake GPS app from your phone maybe? Or do what normal people do: look for French events, like festivals, and talk to people?

I dunno, move to Quebec

go to france and abduct one like the muslims do.

how the fuck are you going to date a French girl if you live in California, stupid?

How about start traveling to France you whining bastard? You know, make an actual effort of going there to get what you want instead of expecting it to be handed to you. Fucking liberal shite mentality.

Dude my plan was to hook up with one on a French dating site and fly her out to California and get married then move with her to France because the USA fucking sucks. I know for a fact if I could just on one of those French dating sites and get talking to a girl on there I could webcam her for months and get with her.

I cant stop dreaming about my dream French girl. I usually cum in pants while im asleep from these wet dreams i can't stop thinking about it.

ugh... I was just in a strip-club and a Montreal stripper came up to talk to me. Her vadge smelled so bad I almost threw up in my mouth and she was standing 3 feet away. Maybe Paris girls are different but yuck.

I know what you mean.

If Cali is getting you down though, do what ever other right-winger in your state has done: move to Texas.

I want her to speak french to me while I bang her i cant stop thinkig about it

Hey retard /soc/ is that way

Lol fuck Texas what a fucking shit hole

dude, so cal here too. fuck dating any one who lives here, my dating standards are literally "anyone white." and that is hard enough to find. My gym has at max 3 white people in it at a time. its all fat nasty mexicans or slutty asians. who are often fat as well.

i dont even know where i am supposed to look anymore. all the white girls you do occasionally come across are bleeding heart liberals who i have to hide my power levels from while also trying not to appear visually pissed off everytime they bring up politics and their brainwashed ideas.

Where am i supposed to move, fuck

Move to canada, I guess.

No, fuck off

I had a french girlfriend; no, no you do not want a french girlfriend

We're of partial Amerindian descent by the way

You sound like a man on a mission

Good luck I guess

Hey OP I know how you feel. I don't want to date women in Cali. I wanna date a beautiful girl outside of this horrible state. Any recommendations to finding a nice, beautiful girl?

I have a white French girlfriend, I will head out to France, marry her and raise our French babies after I graduate

>region locked
use a vpn or proxy. if you don't know what those are, google that shit.

Quebec is shit tier French. Even Congo is more highly regarded than Quebec

Move

Why French in particular? They aren't specifically super hot (not that any group of women is really) or hotter than any other women in Europe. You're just fetishizing them right now because it seems exotic. Also not politics.

Why not?

>French girl
>of European descent

Bad news friend. You're few centuries late.

I lived in france for six years. I hate to be the one to break it to you, but French women are just as disloyal, superficial, and liberal as American girls on average. There are rare exceptions in both cases, but it's not like you're more likely to find a French "unicorn" than an American one. French girls do tend to be less promiscuous than American girls, though, so I guess that's something.

>tfw graduated with a degree in EE, minor in French and Mathematics
>tfw in the midwest
>tfw have been speaking French since 6th grade

fucking sucks, i have no one to practice this language with. Now speaking with a vietnamese girl, should have learned vietnamese.

Not to mention that the best girls don't tend to jump into bed with foreigners

QUICK EVERYONE POST FRENCH QTS TO MESS WITH OP

Because when a french girl speaks it is the most beautiful sexy thing I have ever heard and I want her to say oui oui oui while Im making her cum hard. Seriously so fucking hot and I could marry and commit myself eternally to such a woman.

Why do you want a Muslim GF?

I got lucky, I have a French unicorn. I don't deserve her

Borat gets it

move to france you clown

Americans. ¨I WANT X country's women¨. I swear to god you're the muslims of the west.

It's because they're totally insecure in their identity as Americans.

>I WANT TO MOVE TO X, Sup Forums
>I WANT TO MARRY AN X WOMAN, Sup Forums

I take it as a sign that, even though Trump has been elected, the US is still in a terminal decline that he can at best delay

I probably will end up taking a tour of France once I get enough money to do it.

this is true, which is why I will breed French babies with my girlfriend. She hates the US and so do I

Dude just move to a non immigrant infested part of CA. There are many with many amazing white women.

It's only the Californian

They see the horrors of what life is like with a white minority

We both know this is just a fantasy you've invented to avoid facing your personal problems.

>tfw you agree with Sweden on this one

I do have a french girlfriend, I'll be moving to Le Grau Roi near Montpellier soon to move in with her

I think its going to be a couple more years before Trump is able to reduce the amount of illegals enough for USA to be majority white again. But this is not about that. I want a French girl because the French women are sexy as fuck and so help me I will get one and wed her I just need good ideas on how to do this.

That's no excuse. When I go downtown I'm a white minority but I never come back home thinking "I'd sure love to impregnate a Lithuanian girl and have many babies with her"

I already beat you to it

You're living a complete fantasy and it won't be anything like that or what you envision and I'm pretty sure this is a slide thread at this point so whatever. Stay out of France, those are French women for French men, not you.

Only two French girls I met were at college and would only fuck if t was two guys at the same time.

Help a brother out then

>want to fuck a frank
what is wrong with you? redheads are best heads.

I have one. Ended up legally adopting her quadroon kid. On a bright side she's a 10 and her food is delicious

Fuck, see At least try to move to an area that is already cosmopolitan instead of destroying the coherence of a homogeneous community.

What's wrong with American women?

Lol fuck you! I have some French blood anyway doiche bag. My French ggpa was a Senator of France and appointed to decide the fate of King Louis XVI.

Your timeline is quite a bit off, and either way France already has enough problems with the legacy of the revolution so stay out

I can't, I got lucky. But mind you, you need to learn French because her way of explaining herself is best understood through French. English will never cut it. Also, expect cultural differences.

> MUH HERITAGE

Go to Sup Forums, they're /ourguys/

No, i'm happy with her.

Im about to cry i want one so fucking bad!!!!

>implying there is no such thing as genetic ancestry

I want my French beauty to lick my face and speak sexy french to me. Fuuuuuu

Use a GPS spoofing app while using tinder unless you have the disposable income to purchase the pro version

How did you meet her bro? And what was it like at first?

I will try that asap

Most young French girls experimented with men of other races. Does it bother you? If not, good luck

go to france you retard

>tfw no hairy fanny french gf who smokes on the toilet and chats to me while im in the bath

Aww dirty fucking niggers

they're cunts, they do not care about you, they care about themselves. they'll be your slut until they get what they want from you

I want a thicc Canadian boyfriend.

this is a very american feel

t. Benjamin Franklin

I was learning Russian at the time, so I went on interpals to look for a Russian speaker. She viewed my profile so I sent her a message because I thought she was beautiful. After a while we fell in complete love; took a plane to meet her, turns out she was really a virgin because she cried in pain during intercourse. Her name is Anais; very beautiful and very sweet woman who grew up in the countryside. Don't go for city girls.

Most american women are retards. I want a white girl and she must be french.

funny man haha

Amen brother. California here also. good luck in your mission.

I love seeing mongrels get triggered by hierarchical and ancestral pride
>You didn't build that

Back off Huemonkey

>white French
No such thing

Why French? Just get a qt with the same tastes as you have and political mindset or similar. Learn french a lot of french dont speak English

>travel to france
>go on tinder
>drown in pussy because EU girls love murricans

it's really not that hard

Kek. Literally cucked. How do you feel about it?
also really hope you're not larping

don't french women have a reputation for being the biggest whores in europe

Dude its true. Guy was a top ranking general partial to Napoleon and they all voted to kill Louis XVI his 2nd cousin. I have quite a bit of French in me anyway and I'm immensely attracted to French women. I need a French gf bad.

>tinder
actually i don't think he wants a tinder tier gf

NO
I love Lauren and we're going to have beautiful Iberian children together.

Only for bbc

Do French girls really love white american boys? Will I really drown in the pussy? Oh god please let it be true.

my girlfriend says that American men are not as coveted as the Brits are

kek

Kek. This

there are some gems on tinder, pic related was a match i had in katowice

Go as an exchange student to France?

as long as you are tall, white and somewhat sofisticated, then yes.

I dated a French girl once, she turned out to be a coalburner who dumped me for some black dude.

Trust me mate, they are just as degenerate as American women.

And that means what exactly? That French girls covet British men more than they do American men?

>still having WWII-era meme views on France