Am I the only one that thinks what he did was stupid and not worth ~5 felonies?

Am I the only one that thinks what he did was stupid and not worth ~5 felonies?

LARPing and inevitably getting arrested thus ruining your chances of any career is pretty degenerate.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY
twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838573926951215104
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's gonna be the next tank man.

What he did shouldn't even be a felony.
It's just using the law against political opponents.
This way that they are enforcing the law is unconstitutional.
There should be some way to get him out.

You are an American user. Any career you would have had in an alternative time line is going to an Indian.

You're a dumb ass.

Just because you are charged with 5 felonies doesnt mean they will stick. They usually charge you with harshest shit they can then jew you down in court (plea) to lesser charges.

>usually

They're going to make an example out of him as a fuck you to Trump.

Hes not Larping when hes fighting to defend his fellow americans from communists.

Do not discredit this brave man youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4&feature=youtu.be

what happened here?

his sacrifice will be immortalized in memes and inspire millions

Why do Left wingers hate free speech so much today?

He did absolutely nothing wrong. Bootlickers need to get off this board.

antifa takes bats and pepperspray to fight unarmed people. someone showed up to fight back in a helmet, gasmask, and goggles with a shield and bat of his own. bopped a few antifa and was charged with a couple felonies.

We all know who's responsible.

he'll get a better job

If he goes down, he'll be a martyr. He's certainly inspired me to fight if the shit hits the fan here.

>smashing antifa skulls with a stick
>larping

When children will ask you Where have you been when the greatest civilization collapsed? What will you say?

>career
look at the guy, the best he could have hoped for in a career is assistant manager at an Arby's he didn't lose out on much

w2c cute sporty chic

never once have a seen a video from one of these things and wished i was there

>dumb fucks on both sides having the cringiest arguments imaginable
>people walking around with some gay sign they made
>everything is being filmed so it's guaranteed you're going to wind up on youtube somewhere even if you're just standing there
>opposition trying to start fights with you
>cops everywhere waiting for shit to go down

honestly you're a retard if you want to be in the middle of one of these cluster fucks. not to mention this dude literally went there looking to bash skulls.

>taking a selfie with an apple phone
I mean if you're trying to get arrested this is a pretty good way to do it.

He wasn't a LARPer. This man went to fucking war. I'd pay his legal fees just for the hell of it.

What if I become the Indian?

This is why Sup Forums needs a criminal underclass to do the rioting.

Libs have niggers.

Sup Forums has...???

He should crowdfund his basic income so that he can be unemployed and still do this at every rally.

>literally

Believe me, there are felons here.

He should get a go pro for his helmet and put him cracking antifa on youtube. he'd make millions from the ad revenue.

I just wish all the antifa people got jail time the same way he did.

They literally get to act like violent children over their little ideology.

>What he did shouldn't even be a felony.

This is commiefornia, dude.

I think he did the right thing protecting a crowd of Trump supporters from violent antifa retards, and I hope to someday soon do the exact same thing he did.

there's plenty of people who will hire him just knowing he did this

He could have like stick cam, where the camera is in the stick and you watch as it cracks down on an antifa's head as if you were the stick.

Meanwhile this guy was charged with nothing

Someone had to fight back. The guy's a fucking hero.

mexicans

That's no excuse.
The state needs to get the shit slapped out of it.

For fuck's sake, how do we support the Cap'n?

>iphone
I hope you guys don't do this

Just like Loretta Lynch said: you have to stand up and do the right thing sometimes, and be prepared to pay for it in blood.

He's literally a 10/10 chad.

You're just mad he's probably slaying mad commie pussy on the weekends while you're at home trying to read Marx

autistic sex offenders don't count, user.

>I just wish all the antifa people got jail time the same way he did.
>They literally get to act like violent children over their little ideology.

Yvette Felarca comes to mind. Assaults a guy in front of the police and goes back to work teaching elementary school the next day.

1-time felon reporting in

yeah this is why we need a basic income supported by the GOP tea party. basically as long as you keep being violent towards liberals you keep getting paid.

Fucking webm where

Slavs and aussies

Yes, it should.

But it's commiefornia. They love their antifags and will do everything in their power to ignore the crimes they do on a regular basis. There's a reason why Antifa fag shit up only in places like CA.

That said, this guy had a smart setup. We need more Captain Americas roaming protest sites ready to crack skulls when these fucknuggets start their bullshit.

So did any of the antifa members get charged or was it only this guy?

If it was only this guy then that's a big problem

What is his name? Did anyone find out?

I'm going to donate to his legal funds,we must defeat the commies

ben affleck will play him in his biopic

The charges are just being pushed on my puppets of (((THEM))) because if the useful idiots of the left get scared of being hurt they will lose out on human fodder. This is just to embolden the leftists into thinking they are a protected class while punishing soldiers of the right. (((THEY))) are killing two birds with one stone. The only factor that can change this is if soldiers of the right will lose their nerve and go back to being silent slaves or if they will be fueled by rage and continue, consequences be damned.

Australians are cucked as fuck lol wtf

So it's perfectly fine when these assholes attack people but when someone fight's back they should be locked up?Are you fucking kidding me?

4 time felon here

Antifa never gets charged with anything.

That's exactly why the federal government needs to step in.
The state has failed to protect its citizens.

Yes but I didn't bother trying to remember it

This. I only condone it because it provides great entertainment.

Shit. I was trying to donate.

Stick Man

pay for us to migrate and pay us money (this is basically what the democrats do) and we'll do it cunt. this is what you could have in america:
youtube.com/watch?v=UFzW8rVRHRY

>like we care.

>there's plenty of people who will hire him just knowing he did this

Maybe a fishing company would hire him, since dealing with people is not something you really do at sea.

Even the most hardcore Trump supporter, who owns an assault rifle shop in Texas, would not give this guy a job.

Best example is George "Can't Flim Flam the Zim Zam" Zimmerman. He's still homeless and jobless for exercising his 2nd amendment rights.

2 felonies 4 me

to help out our guy twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838573926951215104

aaah.. so basically.. you guys are starting to fall for the bait..(i say you guys because im Canadian not cus im a lefty) not good. antifa are shills and the only purpose is to get trump supports violent.. and when they become violent.. media will swoop in and cover it 24hrs. and people will be put in jail.. when you saw these antifa guys cause this shit with no consequence yall should have seen the signs. dont bring violence to protests. better to call cops if antifags show up.

Till Lindemann has come to save America from communist.

>1 post kek

twitter.com/helpkylechapman/status/838573926951215104

nah 5 felonies he should have pulled out an Ar-15 and started shooting desu.

Somebody make a petition advocating for his release.
To get either trump or the governor to pardon him. I'll sign it multiple times.

>yellow fever
Definitely one of us.

my heart goes out to the true patriot, whatever happens to him, he showed us just how fucked the nation would be if Antifa and lazy, traitorous cops were setting the rules on a national level

the leftist political machine of Berkeley, POZZEDifornia may have unjustly claimed a scalp, but commies fertilize lawns back to the east and down south

Pinochet 2.0?

I was hoping to get to a Moriarty level criminal empire, alas it wasn't to be.

the bald guy that was bleeding by the tree: Cops surrounded him in the video to protect him from the crowd while someone attended his wounds and you could hear 1 or 2 ppl telling those cops that the man had assaulted them. I wonder if he got arrested.

Bashing some commie fuck over the head will always be worth it hopefully he inspires more to do the same

He is a hero he fought for your freedom well you sat on you ass no job is worth standing by and watching your country burn.

This man should be immortalized he is a damn patriot!

>guys, standing up for what you believe in isnt smart
>lets all just bend over and accept the left
>WOW that bull is hung and fucks my wife so good

Literally how i imagine you faggot. KYS.

>he got arrested

Hah.

Hah.

Hah.

>too stupid to read OP

That hopping goy with the blood, may be acting. Here he is h0lding his head, NO BLOOD WHATSOEVER.

I think he is acting, playing the part for the cops to 'rescue' him, for the cameras or whatever bizarre narrative.

Both anthifa and fa are cringey idiots: something like football hooligans but political. Although, football hooligans can be decent, as they tend to arrange a fight on some empty spot for the fight itself and with no hard feelings. Those fuckers, on the other hand, are always fucked up.

not the same guy

Im going to get this framed on my wall

Cant find image
>I wouldnt know, ive only ever killed communists

Wasn't he keeping antifa pieces of garbage from attacking others? Wtf was the problem?

there are two kinds of shilling going on right now, the
>"it's hopeless, they're invincible, let's just give up"
demoralizers

and the
> "you're all pussies, just get out there and chimp out lmao"
shaming like this faggot

Thanks user. God bless

everytme i watch the video. i crack up at the reaction of the guy who's head broke teh stick

the way he fell back

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

toooo funnay

Why the fuck would you say that?

did he act in self defense as in the crazy antifa's rushed him first?

Who is the governor? The lefties were there to harass and disrupt a positive march supporting the president. It was THEM who got close. Stickman did the same as all the other parties involved why aren't they on jail too?

>charges for using a gas mask
Then x100000 leftist violent idiots should be in prison too. They always cover their fucking faces.

It was a defense not an attack. REEEEE

The land-whale is roaming free after SETTING ANOTHER PERSON HAIR ON FIRE, wtf American justice system is rotten as hell. We should make him a martyr, like gathering outside the HEARING.

Antifa swarmed towards the Pro-Trump supporters and was surrounding a couple of dudes pummeling them. It turned into a big brawl. This guy stayed toward the back and would close in on people who were trying to attack others or pepper spray.