Newsmax CEO "I haven't seen Trump this pissed in a long time"

vesselnews.io/newsmax-ceo-spoke-trump-wiretap-story-havent-seen-pissed-off-long-time/

Apparently a close friend of Trump called him and says that Trump said himself it will be "investigated". Is Obama done? What's going to happen Sup Forums? Will the shadow govt allow Trump to assream them, or will they silence him? I predict the latter, but what about you guys? Will Obama be thrown into a jail cell, or at least have his reputation destroyed?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.io
youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>will they silence him?
The country would blow up and they would lose control anyway.

I doubt we'll see anything come of this. The elite in this country have a different set of laws then the rest of us.

That would be some what amazing. The amount of liberals I know who are wishing for Trump to get offed is ridiculous. I almost want it to happen to see the anarchy that arise from it.

>The elite in this country have a different set of laws then the rest of us
"In this country" is redundant m8

*in this world

Probably for the best that this is handled discreetly behind the scenes.

Ideally, Obama rolls over and gives us a list of people we can fuck. In return, he stays out of prison and the country doesn't devolve into civil war.

It wouldn't last too long.
Military would roll over the liberals pretty easily.
The left wouldn't be capable of holding out and internment camps would be a thing again to prevent constant commie bombings.

Trump is seriously done at this point. He's citing conspiracy theories as evidence. There's literally no evidence whatsoever that he was wiretapped. In the coming year, he will likely be found unfit to serve and impeachment hearings will begin.

Even Alex Jones thinks that Trump has lost his mind.

Not only that, but Drudge knows that something is up and it's not looking good for Trump.

We're not going to be fighting the liberals in a civil war, but the deep state.

Keep shilling. The pieces are starting to fall into place. Tick tock, tick tock.

That's what they have to work with.
They can't control us with a few spec ops teams when we already have plenty of capable ones of our own.
They're outnumbered and lack a fighting force. Letting them get away with shit is not an option. They cannot be allowed to retain control. They will all have to be hunted down and killed.

Exactly. The deep state will control the liberals, however. I think the war has already started however. It sure as hell is nowhere near the apex.

I find it hard to imagine he'll be able to get through 4 years without getting his dumb, unstable ass impeached.

honestly we need a civil war.

Lol, someone sounds nervous.....

Pretty sure if Obama was planning to surrender and snitch he would suffer an "untimely heart attack".

Oh for fuck sake, take it to tumblr faggot.

> implying the violent left wouldn't win in a civil war

nervous yet, shill?
He's coming for you.

*.04 cents have been deposited into your PayPal. Thank you for correcting the record.*

We might need one. We probably will get one.

> wahhh stop posting what I don't want to hear in my shitty cesspool echochamber anime imageboard

lol, you're pathetic faggot

Thread theme

Dying isn't winning son.

we cannot let him get the nuclear codes

Since November the democrats haven't been this pissed since Lincoln freed the slaves

nobody cares, retard

>truedo logic

Damn, protecting your shilled comments? That's an extra 2 cents into your PayPal. Thank you for correcting the record.

Hey remember when this was made? When everybody in the polls wrote Trump off and Hillary was a sure win? Yeah I remember too.

We can't afford it right now. Not with the geopolitical climate the way it is.

Trump's victory was obvious after Hillary's laughable anti Pepe rally in Las Vegas in August.

>empire strikes back
>empire
>he's an isolationist
Props for being kinda funny though.

haha this is freakin badass! im a huge Star Wars geek lol

And who would attack us?

Why can't we afford it, user? What do you mean?

>boss Obongo is guilty
>boss Obongo is going to jail
>is personally guilty
>is also going to jail
>vents its fear and anger on a Tasmanian croquet jamboree
Many such cases!

You forget that the shits can happen. The French Revolution.

the south would literally rise again. the left wouldn't stand a chance

>the south

It would be much much more than just the seperatist fags

Okay then, listen to this:

Hillary will be indicted almost certainly because Obama fucked up and overplayed his hand.

The left is about to be cut out of this nation like the cancer it is.

Your nihilistic faggot nothing tough guys will be shattered to find out that your faggot comrades are useless and fail you constantly.

You criminal and terrorist associates that you though gave you muscle and strength, instead are the gateway to allow for the use of military/LE resources tasks specifically to annihilate them.

You are colateral.

Your revolution is over you fucking nothing, you fucking mistake, you sad manifestation of utter failure.

And there is nothing you can do about it but shitpost, here, on a chinese wool knitting enthusiast messageboard, while in the larger world better men and women are actually crushing all that you wanted and hoped for.

I was winning before I started typing.

the militias would be impressive, they've been waiting for so long.

Pistol duel at sunrise

Jesus this comment was spicy.

AR 15s and Hunting rifles.

And the largest amount of military bases in the United States.

>Trump said himself it will be "investigated"
Yup! What we need is MORE people talking about Trump and Russia. Playing right into (((their))) hands.

Genius!

Why shouldn't have he allegedly tapped him?

They're going to sacrifice someone in place of Obama. They'll find a scapegoat.

I would hope the generals loyalty is in the right place, but I have no idea.

Bloody who? Clinton? At this point the room is filled with shit and the shit is leaking out of the bottom of the door. The door can't hold for much longer.

They just couldn't get those pesky things banned quick enough..

>world

?

It's only Trump and Bannon we can trust now. Ivanka is there to smooth things over with the establishment Republicans. Major purge incoming with the help of Stephen Miller and media figures Hannity, Levin, Jones, Savage; they are the strongest and possibly only voice of the People now. Congress is totally lost and the leaders have no fucking idea of what to do.

>third movie always sucks

THEY'VE AWOKEN THE BEAST!

I think Bannon and Trump are merely allies with similar goals. I don't think they line up perfectly, however. I hope this country has a much brighter future at the end of this 4 years, user.

Trump is going to prison, can't wait till they expose his Russian ties.

Obama is getting eaten alive.

i think you fags just crave the abuse at this point

>.io
What does this even mean?

But Return of the Jedi is the worst one of the trio.

Please no

*wipes patriotic tear
f-fucking this

>The left is about to be cut out of this nation like the cancer it is.
calm down you're getting a little too euphoric

Lib here,

Would love it if Alt-right and stormfags could convince Celebrity Apprentice and all the red asshats to try & convict former President Obama.

Please do so, you guys always talk about how you wanna fight lefties omg please I want to see that happen.

You think we're all SJW pansies but nah, a lot of us support the 2nd Amendment.

Surprise surprise another nigger going to jail

jews were behind that. the jews arent behind this one

>The Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) .io is assigned to the British Indian Ocean Territory.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.io

literally one second to type that into your browser.

If anyone gives a damn, some serious shit is happening at reddit. Both r/the_donald and r/conspiracy are exploding at the moment. They are getting redpilled to the idea about the deep state. Most on T_D seem to think that literally everybody besides Bannon and Trump's family is against him. Many are warning of the immense danger to his life.

>Will the shadow govt allow Trump to assream them, or will they silence him?
It is more expedient to let him have Obama.

Run.

are these faggots already ripping off based stick man?

terrifying pic. I'm literally shaking

>vessel eww
Who?
Trump supporter here but really; who?

It really seems like a Catch 22 situation for America

On one side Trump is exposing the deep state and is not a handpicked globalist politician like they've had for the past 30 years, however the establishment is doing everything they can to have him removed and will go to great lengths to do so
On the other hand if he does end up ((silenced)) or impeached, they'll be massive revolts on the street that will cause more people to lose faith in the two party system

Shit's gonna get intense over the next few years. There's no telling what will happen next

Gas them.

"SHAREBLUE-database-file2.jpg"

Thanks for the stale meme Brock.

It's an information war.

Honestly, will their be protests? I hope if he was (((silenced))) their would. At this point, the U.S. is getting fucked, and the next 2 decades will (if anybody will/can even remember) be the most remembered and influential decades in U.S. History.

Can you imagine what its gonna be like for the kids in 2060 who will look at pictures of shit like this when learning about the history of america? Even the hippies in the 60s were this fucking pathetic. How will you explain to your grand children about these people? They'll literally think you've just your mind.

youtu.be/rd0AdArPjqU

Trump on Revenge

I found it first that's why I used them.

And apparently a gushing faggot

*chanting* civil war, civil war

i wonder how long it will take people to figure it out.

>and we'll just keep winning and we'll just keep winning

Obama gets his third term. In prison this time.

Trump fucked up by throwing out accusations with no evidence behind them that he could use with it and has allowed his opponents to categorically deny what are being portrayed as baseless allegations, the story about Comey trying to shut the story down as totally false just further undermine him. Now if he can't get hard evidence (and considering this pretty much gave any potential criminal a giant red flag to start covering their tracks) he'll be seen as spinning a wild conspiracy theory about a former president whose more popular than ever. That and frankly this has just destroyed what had been positive momentum from his speech (Sessions fucked up first, but Trump has absolutely buried any chances of a genuine reset)

I just noticed that's a cigarette in the grape-ape's hand... you've come a long way baby!