What's Sup Forums's thoughts on circumcision? Why would you get it done if you're not Jewish...

What's Sup Forums's thoughts on circumcision? Why would you get it done if you're not Jewish? There are no benefits to it unless you have a medical condition such as phimosis.

>Inb4 but muh stank dick

It's called bathing. Not an argument.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2309466/Circumcision-lowers-risk-HIV-sexually-transmitted-diseases-half-changes-bacteria-levels.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

le dickcheese faec

Been meaning to ask my parents why I am circumcised... not from religious family.

men shoulders 0/999

it sickens me to know she was a child prostitute and her own fucking mother was her pimp

You'll never get a straight answer. Just a shoulder shrug and an "It's cleaner and looks nicer"

Post penises inside imgurs

I didn't have a choice. I was newly born. Drs took it from me.

It's obviously bad and should universally be banned outside of cases of phimosis or the person is of age and agrees to it voluntarily.
Most Americans no matter what besides possibly Hispanics are circumcised because the parents don't know anything about it and it's covered by insurance so doctors get paid more to do it.

would you get it done to your son?

It helps reduce STD transmission. dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2309466/Circumcision-lowers-risk-HIV-sexually-transmitted-diseases-half-changes-bacteria-levels.html

Nope

Disgusting, cruel and unnecessary.

And truvada doesn't work on females and vaginas stink the most so what can we do. People restore. They dont like woody blister cocks

You could just use a fucking condom. We don't give all women preventative mastectomies to reduce breast cancer risk.

I would never get my kids circumcised if I have any. Mine was botched and it's screwed up my sex life forever.

My parents did it to me and I can't fault them for falling victim to the lies. I'll just do better for my own children. While I'd obviously prefer to not have had to go through it, breaking the cycle for my family is a meaningful way to deal with it.

we have this thread every week

circumcision is bad, it reduces sensitivity by a large marin, has very few benefits at all and should be left up to the child when he comes of age

happened to me, all you can do is not let it happen to your sons. just try not to let it fuck you up.

tfw my parents actually loved me and did not mutilate me.

My dutch friend got a yeast infection on his dick

Fucking kek

Impossible. Even steroid creams can fix that. Vaginas got that in spades. Only they could spread that and even to cut guys. Except this is biologically impossible. It gives throat cancer though

No. It completely is possible for natural uncuts to get yeast infections in the dick. His doc even treated him for it.

Everytime I see one of these threads about circumcisions and how it "reduces sensitivity" I literally fucking laugh, because people who say that have no fucking idea what they are talking about. I am cut, and sex for me is fucking heaven the head of your dick is the most sensitive part. So explain how exposing it make it less sensitive. When I'm cumming you can't even touch my dick or I will kill you. Don't even look at it it's so sensitive. When my wife is sucking it I literally have to hold her head perfectly still when I'm cumming or I'll throw her off the bed as a kneejerk reaction.

If your shit isn't sensitive then you have a medical condition.

even if it did happen, i'd rather have an itchy cock for a few days than one that is steadily losing what little sensitivity it has left.

>tfw born and baptised as Orthodox Christian
Feels good to still have my dick intact. I was shocked when I first talked about circumcision with my friends in high school and all of them said they were circumcised. None of them were jewish, but they were all adamant that circumcised dicks were better. It's sad how brainwashed western men are from such an early age.

these threads are dumb, just make people feel worse about themselves

>the head of your dick is the most sensitive part
scientifically incorrect my friend, good bait though.

Infant genital mutilation has no place in civilized society.

>Why would you get it done if you're not Jewish?

>There are no benefits to it unless you have a medical condition such as phimosis.

you answered your own question there: one reason to get it is if you have a medical condition.