Trump Can't Lose

Trump's wiretapping tweet was absolute genius, for one simple reason: it forces one of three possible outcomes, all of which benefit Trump:

Option 1:
>Government admits that it conducted FISA authorized wiretaps on Trump Tower
>Despite doing so, they will admit that they found nothing
>"Muh Russia" narrative dies

Option 2:
>There was no wiretapping.
>FISA judges decided that liberals had absolutely zero evidence that warranted any further investigation.
>"Muh Russia" narrative dies

Option 3:
>There was non-FISA authorized wiretapping of Trump Tower.
>Trump gets government to admit that Dems conducted purely political spying
>Dems BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN16C0MG
newssniffer.co.uk/articles/1337371/diff/0/1
infowars.com/breaking-us-military-to-announce-they-are-loyal-to-trump/
shareblue.com/nancy-pelosi-says-trumps-smear-of-obama-is-the-tool-of-an-authoritarian/
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/lawmakers-resume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Option 1:
>>Government admits that it conducted FISA authorized wiretaps on Trump Tower
>>Despite doing so, they will admit that they found nothing
>>"Muh Russia" narrative dies

FISA judges found probable cause. they authorized the wiretap. further investigations will show trump is an agent of a foreign government.

trump is impeached before his term is over.

Sup Forums literally BTFO

keep dreaming leaf and go back to jerking off Tradeu

>Implying that the Dems would've held onto this damning evidence, opting instead to leak the pussy tape.

Got any extra chromosomes, leaf?

>pretends that Obama and DNC wouldn't have capitalized on any evidence prior to inaug.

Stop being a fag, and just go back to mexico.

>>Implying that the Dems would've held onto this damning evidence, opting instead to leak the pussy tape.

wow, you really know how investigations work. BTFO. literally BTFO. this board is filled with LARPing retarded kids.

>>wow,you really know how investigations work

But you do, right? I'm sure you have a few FISA judges on fucking speed dial.

Former U.S. intelligence chief rejects Trump wiretap accusation

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-idUSKBN16C0MG

But a FISA court judge turned them down first. What ever they had was shaky at best and probably fabricated. Let's see.

>Let's see.

B T F O .

>>"There was no such wiretap activity mounted against the president-elect at the time, or as a candidate or against his campaign," former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, who left his post at the end of Obama's term in office in January, said on NBC's "Meet the Press."

>>"Under U.S. law, a federal court would have to have found probable cause that the target of the surveillance is an "agent of a foreign power" in order to approve a warrant authorizing electronic surveillance of Trump Tower."

>Literally Option 2 of my post.

So which is it? Did they find something from the wiretap that you're telling me never happened because there was no probable cause?

Option 4: The warrant had to do with shit other than national security and they had a non-FISA warrant. Trump goes to jail for some white collar bullshit.

Option 5: They actually have evidence of spy shit and Trump just leaked top secret national security information over twitter, tipping off the spies among his former campaign staff that they should start buying plane tickets.

Option 6: They never even attempted to get a FISA warrant and Trump's credibility never fucking recovers. This becomes the new Kenya.

Option 1:

This is getting way out of hand.

Option 2:

this is getting way the fuck out of hand.

Option 3:

this is totally fucking out of hand

newssniffer.co.uk/articles/1337371/diff/0/1

Check the revision vs first edition. Seems like that is coming from the top.

>Option 6: They never even attempted to get a FISA warrant and Trump's credibility never fucking recovers. This becomes the new Kenya.

BTFO'd the thread.

>"Hey we have this wiretapped information that directly links Trump to the Russians"
>"FUCK THAT SHIT WE NEED TO SIGNAL BOOST THE PUSSY TAPE YOU FAGGOT"

This is what leafs honestly believe what happened

Let us assume Trump does have some sort of time machine, then he knew about the wiretap and exactly what to tweet at the right time.

Yeah they found stuff, but decided not to leak it, and only went with the "they let you grab them by the pussy" tape. They are holding what they found for some future date.

kek

Nice proxy shill

It's pretty obvious if there were any substantial evidence against Trump it would be all over the news. I think you're in denial, bud.

All of these three outcomes assume Trumps' innocence. I'm not saying he is not. However, consider that practically anything can be spun about Trump and the public will believe it, and that it is easier to take things out of context if you have a large volume of their communication records. That is to say, if he is innocent or not, he can be made to seem not.

literally no one even cares about the kenya birth certificate thing anymore lmao

go outside once in a while grandpa

Trump is literally Gurgeh from Player of Games

He never would have made it to the debate stage if they had anything on him

Yes, but I believe it is a reasonable assumption given that the media and prior administration are extremely hostile to Trump. As you say, the a large segment of the public is so gullible that they will believe any lie told about Trump. The media and Administration have the motive, means, and opportunity to blast anything they want about Trump, and they have been. If they found anything of substance confirming his guilt on this matter, they would be blasting it 24/7 on every news outlet that exists.

infowars.com/breaking-us-military-to-announce-they-are-loyal-to-trump/

FPBP
Trump will die in jail.

>CNN BREAKING NEWS: "Trump found illegally being innocent"

Using such low test shitposts makes you look like a retard desu.

Trump’s smear of Obama is the tool of an authoritarian.
shareblue.com/nancy-pelosi-says-trumps-smear-of-obama-is-the-tool-of-an-authoritarian/

A FUCKING LEAF

This.

He's steering into the curve to try to outflank the deep state, because it's worked for him before. Trump will keep doing this no matter the risk.

>Drumpf BTFO! He's finished! How can he recover from this?
This is just embarrassing now. Hope you guys are the first to be enriched by Trudeau's refugee hoardes

>trump is playing 4d chess meme
Trump doesn't know what he's doing fuckface, he isn't smart and he shouldn't be allowed near the nuclear codes

and yet you still lost to him!

The same Clapper who admitted he lied under oath about conducting warrant less surveillance before. But let me guess since he isn't under oath now he is telling the truth?

The passage of more than three years hasn’t cooled the insistence in certain quarters that Clapper face charges for an admittedly false statement to Congress in March 2013, when he responded, “No, sir" and "not wittingly” to a question about whether the National Security Agency was collecting “any type of data at all” on millions of Americans.

About three months after making that claim, documents leaked by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden revealed the answer was untruthful and that the NSA was in fact collecting in bulk domestic call records, along with various internet communications.

To his critics, Clapper lied under oath, a crime that threatens effective oversight of the executive branch. In an apology letter to lawmakers, however, Clapper said he gave the “clearly erroneous” answer because he “simply didn’t think of” the call-record collection.

Clapper later told MSNBC he considered the question akin to asking, “When did you stop beating your wife?” and so gave the “least untruthful” answer.
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-11-17/lawmakers-resume-calls-for-james-clapper-perjury-charges

>muh russian hacker maymay

Hillary did 9/11

GET IN HERE GUYS
Younow.com/JordanAndelin

Umm I read an infographic that told me not to join suspicious chat rooms... something about ShareBlue lvl retards have access to nsa lvl scipts now

>my twitter makes my enemies tell the truth

FISA will say "yes" to a warrant if you just say that you felt a "hunch" in your dicktip.

>tfw to smart to win

bump

Option 4:
>Regardless of anything the "Muh Russia" narrative keeps going because liberals are devoid of any kind of reasoning and will just keep endlessly parroting uninformed slander

Sad!