60% European

>60% European
>Look just like a white guy, but Mediterranean white
>If I had a white girl, the kids would be almost virtually indistinguishable on all fronts (athletically, intellectually, etc) from Europeans

Is being 75%-80% European a bad thing?
Look at this guy, that's what he is.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Lv9oJnCHAo

His skin is as white as snow, and he seems to think at the average speed. His vocal cords are terribly European.

He simply rolled black hair, but I believe that's primarily due to the predominance of Iberian DNA in conjunction with other races.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_7GPeWMGOKw&t=425s
youtube.com/watch?v=FXWjv1XXbcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>look just like a white guy

Lol what? Where?

I've had people brand me a white person in real life because of the way I appear before them.

I didn't say I'm the purest strain of Aryan blood.

I don't get this pol craze with having white kids instead of focusing on the things people have cared about since forever, facial genetics height physical genetics general bravery and social skills, if anything having pure white kids if a set back in the century to come, like having Jewish kids would have been in the 1900s

>Look just like a white guy

Puerto Rican's are like Spaniards. They look almost exactly the same.

1. you do not look white
2. people also brand jews as white, even though they are not.

>Mediterranean white
End this meme. Mongrels just like you

You can see how he's civilized and not a monkey by being only 8% SSA and 7% native

>indistinguishable on all fronts (athletically, intellectually, etc) from Europeans
Nope. Italy IQ 102/99 (95/92) Basilicata (-/89) Bozen/South Tyrol (-/100) Campania (-/87) Emilia Romagna (-/97) Friuli-Venezia Giulia (-/100) Liguria (-/93) Lombardy (103/96) Piedmont (99/96)Puglia (-/88) Sardinia (-/87) Sicily (-/86) Trient (-/99) Tuscany (99/-) Veneto (102/99)

I don't know why we can't sterilise people based on race

tfw 70% european and I look black...

>Satan trips

You're just not lucky.

30% black is too much, you're black.

One drop rule

i'm only 50-67% european but i look whiter than that guy for sure

12.5% black+ = Black

Zuthar13?

Fucking this.
I hate this, "I'm totally white" bullshit from people who clearly aren't

>Implying the one drop rule has a background in science
>Implying it's not a meme

Oh please.
When the president is half black and half white (on his mother's side), the one drop rule is a joke.

No one has ever observed IQ discrepancies on the basis of percentage European aside from blatant mixed-raced, black offspring.

The studies on Hispanics are also totally irrelevant due to the genetic variance from province to province.

>trust me, i'm white

This is the niggery that is non European, that is jungle speak.

So where is the white guy?

Argie btfo

this.

op isn't white

If you don't have blonde hair or blue eyes you aren't white. If aren't at least 90% Scandinavian you aren't white.

>Iberian DNA
>lusitans
>moors
>literally dozens of spanish races
>everything from blonde/blue to black/black
Tell us more about this Iberian DNA.

It kills the phenotype anyway, if we leave all the IQ thing aside. You can't remove the negro. You can't bleach. We must preserve our genetic legacy intact, as it's impossible to reverse. Doesn't matter the IQ and other stuff. It's about staying who we are. White comes in one shape only - full purity. European race is rather simple - pure European lineage. Purity is what makes being White unique. just look at this Homo Portuguese. 30-50 generations ago one of her ancetors mixed with Moor(part nigger) or nigger. You still can see a negro gene in her. One drop rule indeed
0,00001% negro+ = negro

>That is jungle speak

Why are you attacking me while making a run-on?

Check out this literal retard huemonkey get confused he's a nigger. He says his fucking dad is black and he didn't know he'd have so much nigger in him kek
youtube.com/watch?v=_7GPeWMGOKw&t=425s

You do realize this is in the population, not within the genes themselves. For instance someone from spain could be entirely spanish with no african blood.

You don't look white. Idiots made everything with light skin considered white by default. You don't look actually white.

>You still can see a negro gene in her.
Where?
I am 100% European, tested and true. She has lighter eyes than me.

>look just like a white guy
user, I....

op does maybe look 20% african, he might be lying.

>0,00001% negro+ = negro
You do realize everyone has 0.00001% negro in them, right? There wasn't enough time to breed out being a homo-sapien.

I've seen actual gypsys whiter than you,i guess that 56% is not a meme after all....

>You do realize everyone has 0.00001% negro in them, right?

more nigger jungle speak, 12.5% negro = negro.

>You do realize everyone has 0.00001% negro in them, right?
No.
Nose, lips and bone structure

1% is negro. 0.000001% is not.

>His skin is as white as snow

are you fuckin blind?

Less than 15% of the world is white. They are literally the minority.

t. "Swiss" French

>that 56% is not a meme after all.
meme? I fucking wish dude. That's reality unfortunately

>60%
He doesnt look white. Its like calling an Indian an asian. Asians are ching chong or desu senpai, not dirka dirka

You can't see any negro in that woman... are you referring to her nose or something? Some europeans have naturally big noses. Random genetic mutations exist.

I'm 92.2% European, mostly from northern europe, but I have 2.5% african and 1.5% south asian blood. There isn't a chance you'd be able to tell that I'm anything less than 100% european if you saw me in real life (though I do have dark hazel eyes).

>Where?

Her nose and lips

>look just like a white guy, but Mediterranean white

Kek, not even either of them. You look nothing like a white person. You look like a Mahmood or a Mohammed. You remind me of "Le 56% face."

>Nose, lips and bone structure
She has a Danish nose, lips are probably full of botox, but her mouth isn't wide, you can have big lips and be white, its the wideness of the mouth. Her jawline is Gothic. She looks like shes from southern France.
Anyway how do you know she has negro in her? Do you have any genetic tests to substantiate this? I have seen Europeans who have been tested and are fully European but have large lips and ski slope noses. Besides, those aren't nigger traits, they are Germanic, almost exclusively Germanic, the Jaw and nose that is.
>no
You realize you're a homo-sapien, right? Homo-sapiens are from Africa. Africans are closest to monkies, you have Negro blood in you by virtue of just having blood in you.

I actually am Swiss, no one in family is from France.
0.000001% is what codes for having eyes, not eye color, but just eyes in general.
Stop being a retard, read some 19th cen. Racial science or something.

>how do you know if a cat is half dog
eyes show the dna and biology.

Her nose is ski slope and her mouth is narrow, those are distinctly European traits.

OP are you Argentinian?

You're retarded, that's psuedo science, the fact is not a single drop of white blood is African.

>eyes show the dna
They really don't. They can, but they don't.
>biology
Facial features aren't a biological DNA test.

He looks like a islam not hispanic. I have seen mexicans who look more euro than he does. Negroid dna is so unattractive.

she has a wide nose base and thick lip edges
those are negroid traits

Is having 25%-20% shit in your water a bad thing?

Where the fuck do you think we came form? Do you think Europeans evolved separately from a different breed of whatever the fuck ancestor you arbitrarily choose? The Earliest Europeans were the descendants of Africans.

yes they are, the dna test is the psuedo science.

damn 70% european??

really shows how weak the white blood is..

im a mut like him.. i need to do one of these tests.

Not a single drop of european dna is African, that theory is bunk.

Ah, the old we-are-all-from-Africa-so-disregard-race argument. Piss off.

Europeans come from Europe making the European races, everything else is psuedo science to support their marxist agenda.

>wide base
Please specify, I am seeing a ski slope nose. The top part is flat, that's a European trait, the bottom juts out, that's a non-African trait. If her whole nose was flat then it would be a different story. The size of the lips doesn't seem to me a good indicator because lip sizes can vary. Its the narrow/wideness of the mouth which is the tell tale sign, sure niggers have larger lips. But just because a Norwegian isn't 6'2" doesn't mean he isn't Norwegian. It's the same idea.

>because of the way I appear before them

By kek you are deluded. You even sounds like a mudskin.

t. bix nood
African, semitic and arabic trace in Europe should he exterminated via eugenics. Do whatever in the US.

overrated

>that
>white
pic related is a real white man

In what way is a test less reliable than observation? How is it a pseudo-science?
Then were did we come from?
No one is saying disregard race, I'm just saying you can't say anyone is a negro for being a homo-sapien.
>Europeans come from Europe
So if I go back 20 million years I'll find a bunch of Nordics in Europe?
>everything else is pseudo-science.
The irony is you're probably not even white because you took a DNA and found out your skin color was an optical illusion.

>70%white
>kinky hair
>negroid nostrils
I don't think so Tim.

Great pic

he's not white in the slightest.

i love how the definition of white is being changed...

is anyone else kind of scared about this? it's really Orwellian.

t. Igor the Turk
Asia begins at Poland.

>Then were did we come from?
Homonegroidis spawned in the jungles, European races spawned in black sea or somewhere near Europe, done.

No one will accept the idea that whites can only be understood as Nordic, and no one will accept that Non-Nordic Europeans that is to say non-whites have accomplished more than Nordics.

>So if I go back 20 million years I'll find a bunch of Nordics in Europe?

We weren't even upright then fagget. 0/10 refutation

0.000001% means that you have degenerate ancestors
Literally not an argument

The dude isn't even European bro.... He could pass as an Arab, but that is it.

Maybe not from Africa, but the dominant haplogroups found in Europe do not have European origin.

>spawned
yeeeh doood, is liek a vidya gaem, jus spawn in.
Kill yourself. Where did the Europeans come from I wonder? Those who "spawned in the black sea" where were they from?

We are legitimately (most likely) descended from Africans. That +100k year divergence has had some remarkable effects on us, though.

Who said that? Niggers?

You're not white.
You're Arabian.

>that gay hat
suck my cock

you're not white faggot.

>We weren't even upright then fagget. 0/10 refutation
But where were we, homo?
>Literally not an argument
We aren't arguing....
>0.000001% means that you have degenerate ancestors
No, it means you're a homo-sapien.
I'm not saying he is, the curly dark hair and almost black eyes should make it obvious.

From the black sea, a race developed called European race and from apes negroids spawned in jungles, we have sufficiently simmilar dna that can breed because we evolved from similar apes, that's all.

youtube.com/watch?v=FXWjv1XXbcA

>White people can't have natural curly hair

How did R1b manage to survive this long and spawn other haplogroups?

not the oily locks like his ...

>curly hair
>white

>dark hair
>dark eyes
>white
Not in this timeline.

(most likely)
psuedoscience choosing what makes political best impact, we all africanzzz man!
European dna has 00000000% African dna, it doesn't come from Africans, maybe Africans evolved (devolved) from a European ancestor.

He wouldn't be seen as white/European anywhere in Europe.

Southern Europe included.

>because we evolved from similar apes
I think you mean the same apes.
That's still African.

hell no.

No proofs, similar apes not same apes, lions and tigers can produce offspring, European dna is 0% African, only explanation is Europeans did not come from Africans but from a separate line.

>>Look just like a white guy, but Mediterranean white

>puerto ricans
>white
topkek