Why do so many leftists and SJWs use popular nerd culture as their argument?

Why do so many leftists and SJWs use popular nerd culture as their argument?

>this just in young 20 somethings have no real life experience and all their knowledge is derived from whatever shite they called 'entertainment' they grew up with

Revert people back to their childhoods so they feel powerless and insecure. The state steps in to take care of them and be their parent.

Why do so many alt-righters use rhetoric and pseudo intellectualism as the basis of an argument?

0 social skills

No self esteem

No individuality or creativity

Nerd culture is the most castrated version of safe for cowards passive aggressive rebellion

Leftists cant meme.

if anyone else thinks this resistance meme is hilarious i will shill for the knock off podcast episode 009 'the resistance' on youtube

Best one was one of my weeb SJW friends.
He wants to form Zeon to fight Trump and the nazis.

They live in fantasy worlds for recreation. It's their frame of reference.

>psuedo intellectualism

aka intellectualism i dont like

conservatives are retarded cause they wannna be funny. ok

This kills my sides every time I see it

>psuedo intellectualism
people who get their news from memebart or infowars and feel like they can wax eloquent about politics, ie edgy tweens who like being contrarian

Wtf? Mods can't handle a little banter?

Palpatine comparisons are pretty spot on though, considering Palpatine is a 4D chess player and won his election because the Republic was genuinely corrupted to shit and people were sick of it.

>The (((Rational))) Libertarian
Yeah okay

>Why do so many alt-righters use rhetoric and pseudo intellectualism as the basis of an argument?
>Why do so many alt-righters use rhetoric ... as the basis of an argument?
>Why ... use rhetoric ... an argument?

spotted the shill. It's easy. Just find the person using a word without knowing its definition

every time I see someone wearing a mass effect hoodie or a zelda shirt I want to punch them

the fantasy worlds are kind of like the idea of leftist utopia, where things happen for a reason without being forced. it's unnerving to think of a world where meaning has to be imposed by an authority, or where order has to be kept together by force or otherwise the world will unravel into chaos. with a fantasy world, this isn't a concern. and the leftist likes to believe the real world is like that, that if all "coercion" is removed that the world will not only retain its shape, but will become even more wonderful.

When an argument is founded upon rhetoric the purpose is only to persuade and not to have an intellectually honest discussion

>rhetoric-language designed to have a persuasive or impressive effect on its audience, but often regarded as lacking in sincerity or meaningful content.

this is basic lit.2 sweetie, try harder

Straw man that other nerdists will repeat.

Ur totally right. Those SJW cuck-fuck beta male marxists are the only ones that straw-man.