What is currently the most approved method of getting a decent white woman to marry?

What is currently the most approved method of getting a decent white woman to marry?

Mormons?

>Mormons?

no

Yes, or at least church. Even if you're a staunch Atheist you could go through the motions, go to church, meet a traditionalist, virgin, qt and happily build the white race with her.

Europe

wrong, they always want full conversion before marriage, as happened to me
if you're agnostic or atheist do not expect them to accept you. they will never understand or accept you.

NOT WESTERN YUROP, MORE DEGENERATE THAN AMERICAN WOMEN

EASTERN YUROP MAYBE, BUT SLAVS ARENT WHITE

maybe start with not saying things like " getting one to marry you" like ur tricking a dog into licking peanut butter off ur sad barely engorged penis

wrong, WRONG. I'm from Rom and it's degeneracy on stds. Ukraine, Hungary and Poland are the same. North Western Europe is less degenerate because they have a better financial situation.

What you need to do is find a niche church that won't have anything but a white congregation. Nothing too big though.

my point is the evangelical types are usually the only non degenerate ones and they will only view you as a someone to convert. I'm speaking from a non believer perspective but sure if you're Christian than it will work out beautifully.

Can confirm. Last woman I had any kind of non-platonic interaction with was a practicing Southern Baptist and our conversations ultimately ended when she really laid on the preachy bullshit. I was 100% honest about the fact that I used to believe when I was younger, but gradually realized that I didn't believe in a god and saw religion for what it was.

This was not only unacceptable to her, but almost unfathomable. She saw that I was a moral, principled, intelligent, driven man and she so closely associated these traits with godliness that she felt strongly that I did believe but had simply lost faith or needed to be saved in some way. Ultimately this got incredibly irritating to me and I came to the realization that it was going nowhere and decided not to waste my fucking time.

Going outside

I had the exact thing happen to me.
I presented myself honestly (non degenerate/ non believer) and she accepted me for the first 6 months of our relationship. our relationship progressed far along enough that we talked about marriage several times. She always instigated religious debates knowing it would lead to arguments, than use that as proof that I should just convert. it didn't matter that I attended church with her and read from the bible with her. They will never accept a non believer no matter how attracted or in love they are with you. our break up was one of the most difficult experiences in my life. the last 6 months of our relationship was both of us fighting her parents over what should happen. I have no hope in finding a wife in the US, the non degenerates will never accept my lack of faith and the non religious are too degenerate for me. I think NW Europe might* offer some hope

/thread

Black woman + can of white paint.

Austrian user, most of us live in non white cities. We're not all neets or betas, I get hit on every time I'm out but they're either milfs or non whites.

nice try (pic related)

It will come

Catholic

My gf of the last 3 and a half years is a church going christian, and was a virgin. Shes madly loyal to me, pretty much cause she expects marriage now tho. She does not give a fuck that Im an apathic skeptic, hardly spiritual enough even to define myself. To boot, shes skinny and exercises and Im a fatfuck

Find a good girl, find her young, take her virginity, and be mature enough to know how to nuture a relationship/manipulate, and youre golden

When you join the cult they add an extra M to your title.
Mor(m)on

>tfw dating a cute jack mormon who thinks trannies shouldn't have rights, gay marriage is evil, supported (along with her family) trump and wants to be the mother of my children

to praise kek

Aristophanes. Frogs 215

Chorus of Frogs
Brekekekex koax koax,
Brekekekex koax koax,
Marshy children of the waters,
the harmonious cry of hymns,
Let us sing, my sweet
song, Koaxkoax,
which for Nysian
Dionysos, son of Zeus,
we sang at Limnae
when in drunken revelry
at the Feast of the Jars
the crowd of people marches to my sanctuary.
Brekekekex koax koax,

Dionysus
I'm starting to hurt
my butt, Koax koax!
Maybe it doesn't bother you!

>Mormons
Enjoy that bait and switch (you think those hot mormon girls aren't just b8?), giving up %15 of your income, and a fat wife, no booze to make bedding her tolerable, and Village Of The Damned-level "children".

Why are you asking Sup Forums's approval?

>follows link
780 FUGGGGGGH

IMO you both fucked up.

You could have at least pretended, it's not that hard.

The only place you're really going to find a "good girl" these days is Church, and you better believe when it come time to settle down and marry, Church is the first place I'm looking.
I consider myself a "reborn" Christian or whatever (I hate that term). I used to be an atheist in my edgy high school days, but after serving in the Army, deploying to Iraq, that's really when I started seeing God's hand in things and it was a real eye opener. About 2 years later I started praying and realized that I do believe in God. I say the Lord's prayer often many times a day, but at least once when I wake up and once when I go to sleep.

Im thinking about becoming Catholic or Lutheran, but I'm from Alabama and Southern Baptists seem kind of based so I'm not sure which one to start going to. I'd figure I'll try to find more about the specifics of each church before I attend one to try and find "the one".

There is hope lads

I think you just meet people. Not sure if I got a decent one. I've met mine in Stuttgart. She's White French, 19, literal 10, from a rich family, but has apparently quadroon or octoroon kid that I ended up adopting. Not sure if it's part black at all, she doesn't know who the father is. Partners she had include other French guys, Italian, Portuguese, Canadian and American guy, what she described as a mixed French, so it's just an assumption. Just non-Slavic alien look to

Why should virginity matter to you atheists?

How many of these girls are Ukrainian?

I don't know. Let me know when you have found out.

Who is this sperm demon? Asking for my wife's son.

many.........

>decent
>white
hurp derp I love you stacey

cucklyfe

mate. DNA test that kid

Ask them?

Leave it to Slavic-Germanic whites in a former USSR territory to take up Natsoc rather than Germany. I fear much of Europe is lost.

Our numbers seem to be growing. This time it will be more than Germany.

Stop spamming this ukranian shit. We are well aware of NatSoc movement in Ukraine

>only non-degenerate women are religious
>dislikes religion

One would think you would have learned your lesson on the importance of religion. You don't need to be a kool-aid drinking true believer. You can pretend, and if you don't actually believe then it shouldn't be a big deal to you. I know couples where one is very religious and the other is not or just goes along. You should want a very religious wife since it means she considers adultery to be an extreme sin and thus she won't fuck chad a tyrone while you are at work.

I dunno, some of those girls are extreme. They hold their religion higher then you or your family and it will always come first.

Y'know it makes sense actually. Ukrainians and Poles got the blunt of the red terror and their parents know the evils of communism firsthand.

Eastern Europe is even worse.

what movie is this gif from? anyone?

>19
>already fucked all these guys
>has a niglet

Damaged goods.

>They hold their religion higher then you or your family and it will always come first.
>Key tenant of Christian religion is loyalty to husband and family

That's a paradox man. If they are extremely true to their religion then they are true to their husband and family. Neither one takes precedence over the other since they are intertwined.

>asking on Sup Forums
Go outside user. They're not all degenerates

>those bangs
So close

With Mormonism, you can get lots of white women to marry you. At the same time.

Lower your standards