Reminder that if you don't have a blonde hitler youth haircut or a shaved head, AND wear a bomber with jeans everyday...

Reminder that if you don't have a blonde hitler youth haircut or a shaved head, AND wear a bomber with jeans everyday, you aren't actually Sup Forums material.

>/pol has one look

That's it, I'm with her now

This is true.

>implying those niggers have a) access to internet b) a computer and most importantly c) are literate at all or know a foreign langauge

>heh MOM! I MADE A Sup Forums MEME AGAIN! COME LOOK!

Feral

>wanting to be whatever "Sup Forums material" is
I'd rather get assfucked by three black dudes 2bh

they look like fags

This is from quadrophenia right

Mods were infinitely cooler

> MFW 2fab4u

>I'm with her now

>no boots with white laces
kek

Everybody looks like a fag and it's too bad there's so many clothes in here

They look like a cross between Hot Topic goth and Antifa.

This is gay.

>bowl cuts

not even once

Also skinheads are all fucking retards

Get out underageb& normie

>its a NSA trying to collect what you look like episode
sage

literally look like the gayest cunts

you can just tell they bum eachother in the showers after spending all day cuddling and throwing up half assed HHs

They are but that doesn't mean they can't be fixed. With some disciple and values they'll be more than white power shock troopers.

t. white trash

Daily reminder if you dress like a faggot im gonna call you a faggot.

faggot

Okay is it weird no one has mentioned the one on the far right has like a huge dong?

>he thinks thats huge
lmao what a dicklet

20 incher here. U jelly??????? XDXDXD

I appreciate your ability to yob and be shock-troops against leftists, toothless ally

It's something in his pocket and why should i mention anything. Got 50 muh gheys comments in here. And now we do the dicksize dance

reminder if you don't have a Hitler mustache you aren't Sup Forums

Nah it's just weird he's pitching wood in that pic is all.

I doubt that. And if he is, that is not weird; it makes him based and way more intriguing

Reminder to not wear any uniform and to not label yourself with anything and especially to not accept labels that are forced on you.

>from a cunt who probably wears TNs
yeah nah

Not bomber jackets. Flight jackets. They're cheap and easily available at any army surplus, which is why they all wear them (they're all broke). Bomber jackets are expensive.

>A guy having a raging hard on with a bunch of dudes makes him more intriguing
Way to not play to the stereotype maplenigger

Yep. Great movie, great music.

I dont get this. What a boring life. Be a male. Shit on all males. Live vicariously through females. I can have a good time. WONDER, like you, but admit it that we both dont know if he's raging or not. And see things like this
And critique them honestly. So strange. Nice tries though. You can't make me out to appear ladylike. That is your job

Wanna try that in english you fucking stroke victim?

Rates?

Why would I do that. If you cant even understand that you don't even speak the same language

> My life revolves around fashion choices and I only hang around other dudes all day, but I totally promise I'm not gay!

fucking leafs

What a bunch of losers.

Or you can kiss the bellies of 8 year old strange boys in public for pedophilic photo ops and then bash gays for the luls and your own cover ups

You most likely dress like garbagggee

Holy fuck you look terrible, what is that outfit?

Canadian lingerie?

I can't understand that because I'm some chink leaf fuck buddy

It's ok stupid bitch

reminder that hitler would have actually build gas real chambers for that kind of people

That dude wasn't pitching wood, he was full mast.

I'm convinced this whole nazi thing Sup Forums has going on is basically all just about looks. They're trying to convince the world they look the best because looks are the most important trait.