Pol has fallen. Constant obvious shilling have become too rampant. What is plan B? Where do I migrate to?

Pol has fallen. Constant obvious shilling have become too rampant. What is plan B? Where do I migrate to?

Sup Forums of course

you don't

you shitpost harder, twice as much as usual. double duty. you better be on the toilet at work shitposting

Praise KeK

We swap homes and go visit theirs

fuck off nigger, real meme warriors don't abandon ship.

I'm not going to reddit ya fag

Aye aye kekptain

Sup Forums obviously

This right here.

KEK

WITNESSED

This. Bump. I never post I lurk but fuckit let me dust off this God Damned keyboard. SHILLS YOU ARE ONLY SUMMONING MORE OF US.

No, YOU fuck off. This is a POLITICAL board. Go to >>>>/reddit/ if you want to be a cringe warrior faggot and unironically identify as alt right. Lynch yourself you newfag piece of shit

If you wanted to actually do something you'd be on 8pol nigger.

SHADILAY

weve gotten through worse shilling before. its annoying while its going on, but its always hilarious to see them lose, and they do always lose.

I'm a mod on /r/conspiracy come by lad

Eww gross, no thanks

Just deal. They will follow us wherever we go. Know the truth, spread it, and know deep in your brain's heart that these shill will live out their lives knowing that they were on the wrong side if history. That they worked for the system that sent children to be raped, tortured, and killed. The system that will fuck them over as soon as they don't need them because they are not elites.

not even the shills the election brought in what seems like 2x the former population in newfags, there's not a single good thread in sight.

Infiltrate the shills

The_Donald is a nice safespace for any remaining Trump holdouts. You will feel welcomed there.

>stormfags
>bolsheviks

All cancer

Just flood shill posts with redpills and gore

Now this, this is shit I can get behind. All my hd blackhawk webms will finally come in handy

spbp
These are the times we are needed the most. Whether on Sup Forums or anywhere else in life, you gotta fight on for those things you hold dearest.

I think most of the supposed "shills" are just shitposters fishing for replies, and since newfags invariably fall over themselves to give them those replies, they keep doing it.

Look how many people take that "we can't let him get his hands on the nuclear codes" pasta seriously, for example. People STILL reply to that as though it's a genuine "shill." Or people who get baited by image names like CTR_crew_sample_18

And people are way too quick to cry shill when anyone disagrees with them or calls them retarded for falling for obvious bait.

I'm not necessarily saying it doesn't happen, just that it's mostly newfags chowing down on stale b8 and plebbit refugees who want this place to be as much of an echo chamber as their native hugbox.

>Constant obvious shilling have become too rampant.

THIS!

We need to take Sup Forums back from Trumpcucks.

I don't know what's happened, but the shills are fucking annoying. It's not even the typical "lel drumpf xD" posts, it's just low quality versions of what one would think pol is. Just dragging down the quality of discussion.

Just remember all of this is Jewish subversion. Anything directing you away from the jewish question is a shill.

Sup Forums has not fallen yet
This is just another battle in the great meme war of 2017

We've gotten a boon with Obongo's wiretapping scandal; and we need to run far and wide with it. It will aid in the destruction of not only the democrats, but by extension, David Brock and his precious shareblue.

>Trumpcucks
I agree to an extent, but only because they are civic nationalists. What do you mean?

found the oldfag

One of the hundreds of other image boards. Sup Forums has had it too good for too long.

what are you guys going to do about the shariablue shills upvoting the "no shills exist, everyone just hates drumpf" bs

argue if they have a point
if not, Mock and ostracise them
you would know this if you weren't such a filthy fucking redditor yourself

This Board Culture-adaptive astroturfing algorithm is powered by Alphabet TM.

You're obviously new.

You don't, you stand and fight.

No way they are all (or even a majority) old school posters or trolls. Anyone can see the relative state of shit of the board right now and if they cared about/pol/, which i believe oldfags and the like do, they wouldn't do it so often. So many threads are absolute shit. It would stop. Anyone who's been here long enough wouldn't care to continue pissing into the pool of piss.

mostly just bannoncucks false flagging

Nigger I've been on 4ch since we got that retard to audition for Oprah

Migrating is for niggers. We stay and run them out of here.

We can't lose, we got meme magic.

even the shilling is startign to get to me and im literally hitler. But i will stay to the last. even if this becomes a pro hillary board which seems likely the way things are going.

is this ip ban

confirmed

Fark.com

Are you seriously attempting to call me a shill for that? Are you suggesting we don't have a problem with newfags replying to no-effort shitposts? This is exactly what I'm talking about, screaming SHILL over everything like triggered tumblrites who can't handle discussion unless it reinforces their beliefs.

If you're trolling me then fine, have a reply for making me a hypocrite through responding to it.

Yeah, there are a lot of shit threads, no question, and I did say I'm not ruling out the possibility of organized shitposting to disrupt the board. I just think a lot of people are calling garden-variety shitposting and newfaggery "shilling" because they're shitposters and newfags themselves.

maybe the place is just changing, the election is over and we don't have a "mission"

Wanna... kill the jews?

braise bek

There are no shills here, our leftists are just so stupid they come off as shills.

Quit giving them so much credit, nobody would pay these retards to represent them at least I'd hope not.

fpbp

Care to share?

You could always fuck back off to /r/the_donald

Always down to gas a kike or two

You don't. Bite your lip, and wait and pray, for the day when all our plans come to fruition.

Most of these shills are just larpers too autistic to know when to stop. Nothing new in pol land.

How do you cope with the reality that 4 years ago shillbots were so blatantly obvious there was a site-wide shitstorm for two days about identical content farming threads being spammed across multiple boards, while today their artificially generated content is mass-produced and being used to carpet bomb every thread on the site in almost total obscurity?

What's your technique for efficiently identifying and disengaging from post strings that are almost entirely algorithm-generated content?

>Yeah, there are a lot of shit threads, no question, and I did say I'm not ruling out the possibility of organized shitposting to disrupt the board. I just think a lot of people are calling garden-variety shitposting and newfaggery "shilling" because they're shitposters and newfags themselves.

Yeah, I'll give you that. Unironic shitposting at it's worst.

(((Anonymous))) fags & other undesirables are here trying to colonize this board. They have tried this several times during the election cycle & they always failed. Just go on and they always whimper away to whatever shithole they base themselves at.

Digits don't lie

Fuck off, shill. You're following a script and pilot that've failed thus far, not reality, and making utter fools of yourselves. You're done, and you've undone yourselves. You've failed to render failures of your foes. Your only solution to your personal problem must be final: put this behind you, or die to what comes next. It won't be us, it'll be you. Decide.

And have a nice day.

we dont, thats what they want, we would admit defeat if we do so. it is our duty to defend this board against the alien invaders and uphold our intellectual purity

It's no different than the ctr days, literally nothing will happen to Sup Forums

Uhhh mmkay

You newfags are the worst.
Anyone who only came durig the campaign doesnt know what Sup Forums is like.
A year ago we were libertarian, half a year ago we were fascists. Now were are democratic nationalists.
Sup Forums is constantly changing that is what makes it interesting. Get out of your comfort zone you crybaby

Mobile phone IPs should auto sage and not be allowed to make threads.
I just fixed the issue for free.

This

Migrate the fuck back to the_donald and cripple chan

The mods there are apparently completely absent, and it's already half Sup Forums half cunny/bbc posting

Once again, not a newfag

false flag anti Sup Forums shilling, like the MDE thread that keeps getting spammed

fgt come at me

>omg i can't deal with these opposing oppinions
kill yourself

You can't get oldfaggotry from a manual and ED. Sorry, newpal. You've been outed.

Literal Shitposting

Poor attempt at concern trolling tbqh.
If you were here for any length of time you would know where to go, you would also know how to avoid or mock shills.

Pretty piss poor attempt honestly lad.