everipedia.com/kyle-chapman-based-stick-man/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ang1hvuXW2c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Carry wont hold,
Furnish wont hold without evidence, so unless he had it on him than hes fucked,
use wont hold,
Assult with stungun wont hold under self defense of others
^ above
Rioting WILL hold because its cuckfornia.

He just need zimzams lawyers. Thats it.

WE BACK in 2014 BOYS

>Someone call Alex Jones to start a fund raiser

Honestly to how cool he was, he did break some laws that could've been avoided if he wasn't acting like a complete dumb ass.

>CARRY CON/DIRK OR DAGGER
He could've just carried a legal, edged knife. Dirks / daggers are stabbing implements and treated differently from knives. This is his own stupid fault.

>SELL/FURNISH TEAR GAS:MNR
>ILUSE TEARGAS/TEARGAS WPN
This is just unnecessary. I'm assuming he's got some kind of grenade or canister, that is not self defense.

>ASLT W/STUN GUN/LL WEAPON
Unnecessary as well. Should have just carried legal mace or pepper spray.

>ADW NOT FIREARM
I don't know know what this is.

>RIOTING
Probably the only charge I can sympathize with him about.

QUICK. SOMEONE GET BASED O'MARA AND WEST THE BEST ON THE CASE.

just get on the jury on vote not guilty

This.
They bail out their own.
We really need to do the same.
We can't leave our people hanging out to dry.
He's not even a commiefornian.

>He could've just carried a legal, edged knife. Dirks / daggers are stabbing implements and treated differently from knives. This is his own stupid fault.

this, thread

Once it starts spreading to the small local news in TX they are going to riot over that shit. He'll see 100k easy in a few weeks, but we need to do our part and start the fire.

omaralawgroup.com/criminal-defense.html
I don't know if he would take a case all the way in California though. But there's a form you can fill out asking for his help.

ADW = Assault with a deadly weapon

His name is Krieg

ADW assault with deadly weapon

I would be willing to start a gofundme but I don't know how to contact this kid

ADW.. Assault with deadly weapon. Free Kyle Chapman!

Nothing gay about this earth when it sucks idiot. Blame Eve

Holy fuck this

youtube.com/watch?v=LG9eaR5tXB4&t=18s

based skellington and based stickman

Okay, so he should have left the dagger at home but I'm pretty sure the "gas weapon" he was using was just regular pepper spray, the Berkeley pigs are really reaching on these charges.

>Buck Special
>a dagger
California is fucking stupid.

Wasn't concealed though. Charge is horsehit.

we should create a gofundme to get this man a top attorney... will donate immediately if someone creates.

youtu.be/AOZwUfsql5M

This Alex Jones needs to hold a fundraiser

Will donate immediately as well. Just gotta make sure the page is legitimate.

Same here I put funds aside for stickman just waiting for a reliable donation page.

Someone get something going. I can give up some shekels. He did something I would have loved to get the chance to do.

>Blame Eve

Based

MARKET CRASH CONFIRMED

GET IN HERE

reddit.com/r/wallstreetbets/comments/5xr53i/market_crash/

Just got my paycheck from JIDF. I donated some changes

I stay away from reddit, I don't want aids.

it's always policy to trump up the charges, knowing damn well not all of them will stick, but at least some have a better chance of sticking if there are more than a few

his dagger was not concealed.

Need to get an indigogo or GoFundMe going. There should be shirts printed for a certain donation amount with one of those comfy graphics of stick man. Put the words "American Patriot" on there somewhere. A lot of middle-america people will donate. I'm sure TX will have his back.

It's kinda the same thing as arresting someone for resisting arrest. They throw shit at you to get you booked even if it won't stick in court.

found this paypal.me/help4kylechapman on everipedia.com/kyle-chapman-based-stick-man/

Send money to him directly, he needs funds to fight the felonies they stacked up against him: paypal.me/help4kylechapman

How do we know this is legit?

How the fuck is that considered a dagger?
It only has one cutting edge.

I don't know. Looking into it when I get home.

Dude just use the paypal link, it seems legit.

jesus christ the people in that subreddit are stupid. wow

his wife confirmed it on twitter. It's almost certain to get shutdown though, a bunch of leftists keep reporting it since it's against tos to giv money to someone suspected of a crime. We need to make our own crowdfunding platform for things like this

Are you sure

Bail this motherfucker out.

we need to get this to alex jones ASAP

>rubs palms together

A legit donation will be setup. Cernovich is working with Wesearchr to set something up. We need to wait on sending money, there will be plenty of time... This shit will go one for a long time.

Hey, pol/tards, what does it mean actually - based? Why stickman is based?

paypal.me/justice4KyleChapman

Based stickman did nothing wrong

I dontaed. I can tell you the paypal account is in his name and has a pic of him and his wife and kid.

I could have been fooled, but if it's fake the scammer did his homework.

you don't arrest someone for resisting arrest, it's only an addition charge. Unless you're a nigger or barrio-tier spic

His wifes twitter was just created with only 3 tweets. I would say wait.

it means you don't care what anyone else thinks of what you're saying or doing

Antifa do this shit all the time but I suppose we have no billionaires lawyers to bail us out.

do they only charge non antifa or what?

larp'ers are around to laugh at. stop being a faggot op

Double edged blades are illegal in California anyway.

No length restrictions on single edged weapons if its open carried though.

awaiting proof that this is legitimate

>rubs palms together

>race mixer
>called white supremacist on the news

White supremacists really are the most diverse group these days.

Infowars will probably hire him as a bouncer or bunker door guard or some shit.

Learn from his """""failure""""""
If you want to help protect people at rallies be non-confrontational and defensive only. Remember to record everything you do and don't even think about bringing something that could be interpreted as a "lethal weapon". If you have a pocket knife they'll give you a charge.
Google foam sword smithing. It's a less than lethal that can still fuck you up. It's time to get outfitted.

We need someone to start a GoFundMe

Preferable a non jew so they don't steal all the money and run like Milo did with the white male scholarship fundraiser.

>be American
>Defend self
>Go to jail
Nice freedom you have there.

Anyone can be a white supremacist these days - you just have to have an opinion that is contrary to a leftists about absolutely anything.

it's on Sup Forums. of course ist's legit.

Also this thread is stupid post a link or don't post.

>Be Californian*
FTFY

>GAS
Quick, tell me how many Jews he gassed.

Nuremberg trials 2017

It's a buck 119, it's a legal single edged knife, not a dagger.

Daggers are symmetrical and have two edges

I guarantee you if I went there and had to defend myself against an Abo attack, I'd be the one arrested and in jail.

Californians aren't real Americans
t. Self loathing Californian

SHKRELI, BAIL THIS MAN OUT. You can afford it nigger.

Tear gas charge could be for pepper spraying someone, they are often listen as the same thing.

Getting legit CS grenades is incredibly difficult I've looked into it.

>yfw if he gets off free california will burn itself down

can't believe this happened

>implying that would be a bad thing

ITT:
Police charge a guy with a handful of serious charges, boosting the cost of bail, and making it look like they give a shit about the community they're policing.. on paper.
The truth is.. 1/3 to half of those charges will be dropped, and the rest whittled down to nothing in an attempt by the D.A./S.A. to get a plea-bargain conviction, in order to boost the D.A's conviction ratio for future political aspirations, and to appear to give a shit about the community he's representing in court.

jury nullification

It's pretty hard to defend him in court I guess. If you show up to a rally with a fucking helmet and kneepads, it's pretty hard to prove you're there "just protesting".
I hope he doesn't go to jail tho

The ADW and the concealed dagger/dirk may fuck him. DA will say that coming to an event with shield/stick proves premeditation and intent.

Probably will be offered a plea. But NorCal is different than SoCal and, well, fucking Berkeley.

i could make a counter argument, but that would be in regular person language, not legal, which is often quite different.

given the rash of violence against trump supporters in public [play montage video], it is reasonable to expect to come under attack at a public trump event, while inexercise of 1a rights no less. therefore it is warranted to arm oneself.

plus half the stuff he had is legal so that shouldn't be held agaisnt him in any rate.

HE DIDN DU NUFFIN

seems related to the /k/ case, did that guy end up getting convicted?

I'm not familiar with that case.

LEO from SoCal (ret) so I know a bit about how this is likely to go. LA county dude gets community service. In a county that allows things like the Folsom Street Fair, who knows?

You're right, and if he has a good lawyer, he could make a case about previous Berkeley riots and public(?) antifa facebook/twitter posts.

> it means you don't care what anyone else thinks of what you're saying or doing
Thanks

If you watch the video, you'll see that someone next to him used pepper spray and no tear gas was used to my knowledge.

He didn't have any pepper spray, however one guy that he hit did get pepper sprayed immediately after.

that is my common sense way of looking at it, but the law is very fucky.

>Antifa has a reputation for showing up to Trump rallies and being violent
>I still have a right to assemble and defend myself
>Did just that

If the police would actually control these Marxist faggots, people wouldn't have to show up armed and fearing for their safety.

Leave it to Texans!

the case i was referring to was a kid who went to a political rally of some kind in another state armed. he got chased by a bunch of black kids and started running away, when they followed him he opened fire. the prosecution said he provoked the attack, and there is video of him making fun of the rally and playing around with his gun in the video, not that it's illegal to do any of that.

He got fucked over due to a shit ton of texts on his phone about how hes gonna kill a nigger and various other racist stuff the turned the jury against him

Believe me, in the old days, this shit would have been put down quick, fast and in a hurry. Most cops want to crack these assholes skulls but are hamstrung by pussy politicians.

If I 'do the right thing' and get fired, you going to pay my retirement? That's what most are thinking.

Used to be we didn't give them the little pussy shove with our sticks. You got one straight to the sternum or down low to the knee where the camera won't pick it up. Then when they fell and grabbed you, guess what? Assault on a PO, hooked and booked.

Have you ever had to deal with antifa? How long have you been a police officer?
It's shit like that, too much hand tying over the wrong things, thats part of what made me no want to be a cop. Hope you're safe.

pigs in these libtard cities are letting them burn.....and giving illegal immigrant criminals shade. worthless.

That's not what the law says

Concealed dirk/dagger just means any sharp fix-blade object that is concealed.