Australian """military"""

>Australian """military"""

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

im starting to see why the emus won.....

That's not all of them you faggot.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

that asian lady near the front has a boner

>sign of covenant is bad
>homosexuality doesn't make your army stronger it makes you weaker
>vaginas make you shoot straighter
Females are curved. Let alone this shooting straight thing. It's like fucken la la land

holy fuck that is horrendous

compare it to this

Oh how the mighty have fallen
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Long_Tan

why is our military so fucking unaesthetic?

you couldn't make it look worse if you tried

One of them had to take the picture.

it looks like a bunch of fucking sheriffs from old western movies hahahaha even our military is more aesthetic (CadPat is sexy asf)

>emasciated manlets

Are you cunts invading Asgard?

What does 3 double quotes mean? Is that to denote gay people?

emanciated manlets THAT CAN HOLD A FUCKING FORMATION

They look like girl scouts

>That obvious homo with his hat askew

marching like that must be exhausting

>what is subversion

They do small shit like this on purpose. It's by design.

>Today I'll be reviewing this military

What that picture doesn't show is that they're all 5'3 and weaker than an average western woman.

i'd rather have an aussie in the trench beside me than a burger.

Nice.

Well gee, they sure can march.

Maybe it's the traditional aussie hat when we haven't been Aussie for decades. Just looks off when it's not combined with Anglo faces.

Maybe try berets or something.

I like the marines uniform it just looks like green pyjamas and is in line with how they are treated like shit and as just expendable maggots.

I won't lie I thought that was a girl.

Well yeah, Vegemite mining is part and parcel for the armed forces.

It's one big homo affair.

It's to denote an undeserved term, implying that they should not even call it a military

Aussie wouldn't have any air support to call tho

me in the front

you'd probably regret that when you find out that we spend as much on abo benefits as we do our military

with enough gulag you can do anything comrade

yes, which makes it even more embarrassing that our 5'11 to 6'2 Ubermensch can't hold a FUCKING FORMATION REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Australia should rename itself to Elliot Rodgers Island

...You don't know many Australians do you?

It is leaf, just another industry/institution destroyed by "equality"

good. it'd make a lovely change from having to worry about idiotic burgers bombing us in blue on blue incidents.

oh. sorry its 1am here im exhausted. why is she so ugly? as a matter of fact why are all your women so god damn ugly? im not saying Canadian women are im just saying Aussie women are so goddamn ugly.

>people who are envy the strict discipline of the North Korean military
>you'll always hate your betters because they are superior to you
They may be commie slant eye scum. But like every solider from every nation, they are well trained and prepared to fight and die at a moment's notice.

Okay Chang, now get back to work, you have to work 100 more hours this week to keep your student visa.

that is irrelevant. the average aussie is a fighting man. a proper fighting man. they will not run, they will not piss their pants, they will fight. that is what matters.

That must be the Royal Australian Secretarial Brigade.

How shameless.

All the attractive ones got fucked, sued and left with a fat paycheck.

>amerishart special task force

have known a few. all good blokes.

Ah.

thats not the average anymore, not for a while now

"G'day, Bruce!"

>lose to emus
>lose to turkroaches
>gay military

Jesus you cunts are emberrasingemberrasing, I wouldn't be surprised if new Zealand annexed you cunts.

Sure, just make sure to know how to tell the medic how someone shoved a vegemite coated bayonet up your arse without sounding like a fruit.

We're on good terms burger, no chance.

>emberrasingemberrasing

y-you too

Of the females in our miltary I meant, we do have some hot girl in Australia. However the bogan ones where I live they go off at 17 (just when they become legal)

nice army you HAD there

>American soldiers actually tie a block of cheese to their uniform for a quick access snack

You're talking about Queenslanders. The "Average" Aussies you think you are talking are from Melbourne and Sydney and they are soft as FUCK!!

>not having quick access cheese

The world has become a saturday morning cartoon

I'd expect to see this in a silly 80's comedy, I'm still not fully convinced this is real

I dont see a problem with this, better to have them sniffing the fumes from an abrams exhaust where he can distract the rpg and save the white tank crew

90% of Asians are lactose intolerant.

Pretty sure that's a rape kit, user.

This is top bants.
I love you Sup Forums

australian cunt with the bantz my sides

Is that the practice kit with a toy gun?

so? they even teach monkeys in africa to shoot ak47s. how can spawn of anglo criminals withstand against a zerg rush by the chinks?

Well at least for now our plastic guns aren't made in china.

i don't remember which area they were from mate, the ones i served with were VERY good soldiers. think the youngest was 29 and this was about 6-7 years ago. very good guys.

Now THAT'S a fukken shitpist m8

>front toward enemy
can someone shop this so a claymore is pointing at turnbull?

>10% of the soldiers on the western front but took more than 1/4 of enemy military equipment, took 1/4th of the prisoners and 1/4th of all territory taken on the western front. Also beat the german's out of New guinea

>WW2, North african and greek campaigns, some of the best shock infantry in the world, held a shithole like tobruk against rommel for 6 months, charged panzer tanks, complete legends. Came back from syria to assist the US in guadacanal and Midway, couldn't of won the pacific without the US, but aussies did their part.

>From the korean war, the vietnam war, afghanistan, indonesia, timor and iraq australia has been there, no questions asked.

No clue why an american would want to talk shit about thier best bros like that, but as a kiwi I'm glad to have mates like the aussies, because Australians are the type of people that'll have your back to the end.

we could EASILY defeat China

why wouldn't you sign up for the navy warms my heart

She's a Ghukha and has over 70 kills with her kukri alone.

"Diggers".

Yeah, digging deep in men's anuses with their tiny Aussie dicks.

>CadPat

They're wearing dress uniform you fucking leaf...

>Yankees

Yanking each other's dicks

Why do they allow 4 ft 2 inch manlets into the military?

user i-ii-I

GOTEM

they're our designated chinese infiltration agents

I worked with the Australians in Afghanistan. Pretty smart guys. No complaints.

Top kek

Emu, eat nice aesthetics.

They're reserves.

K thanks.

beats lugging around any FUCKING MAGAZINES

Mother fucker do you even have an army?

Oh........that's right, WE FUCKING KILLED THEM ALL