Buzzcut + Beard = anti-SJW

Is this the most alpha and anti-SJW style achievable?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12473775
youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s
youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI
youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

>THESE FILTHY SODOMITES
>THESE FILTHY SONS OF BELIAL
>ALL GAYS ARE PEDOPHILES
>PUT THAT IN YOUR PIPE AND SMOKE IT

Hey maybe you should get a purse with your "style". How about being yourself for once instead wearing costumes like a woman.

Kek

Anderson may be a Christcuck but he is fucking based

Beards have a commie vibe in modern society

Stay clean shaven. And use an actual blade when you shave. No specialized razors

What are you doing big guy

Says the guy who probably wears cargo shorts and sandals

Surprised the "alt-right" haven't nominated him as their ordained minister.

If he were the new face of Chrsitianity, it would no longer be cucked

Is Gen Z only the start of a shift to the right that subsequent generations will finish, since it's the most conservative generation since WWII and considering we've only begun to see the decline of Western civilization?

strawpoll.me/12473775

strawpoll.me/12473775

strawpoll.me/12473775

buzz cuts are only acceptable if you're balding
or are a jew inside a concentration camp

>Day 210
>They still have no idea that I'm an ethnonationalist
Rock whatever you like. Real men do what they please to do. Call me whatever, chances are I can beat up your punk ass

>TFW attractive, into fashion, dress well, play music and hang around artsy type people. Would be called a hipster faggot by most people on this board
>TFW right wing as fuck but constantly surrounded by libs

>Surprised the "alt-right" haven't nominated him as their ordained minister.
>If he were the new face of Chrsitianity, it would no longer be cucked

They're too divided with orthodoxy and muh putin and anderson

beards have been completely appropriated by the left. if i see someone with a beard on the street i immediately think theyre a bernie voter

daily reminder that all forms of collective identity are leftist poison

the only Sup Forums approved "look" is the look of a man who just spent a week not-sleeping in the woods, naked next to a shotgun named 'texas justice' waiting for red sleeper cells to expose themselves by trying to kidnap his "bait family"

>Is this the most alpha
No dude, I wear that everyday and I still don't have a girlfriend.

It's not quite number 1

>pierced ears
>teenager hair

Who gives a fuck what I wear? Fashion is bullshit. I could wear fucking flannel shirts and a beanie, still wouldn't make a lumberjack. You fell for the brainwashing.

Do you think men 100 years ago stood in front of the mirror worrying about their shirts matching with their hats, or if they should go for the Ryan Gosling or the Tom Hiddlsen look working at the steel mill?

>being so lowtest that your jawline need to be covered by a beard

You do realise beards collect and are full actual human shit right?

This isn't redpilled

>Do you think men 100 years ago stood in front of the mirror worrying about their shirts matching with their hats, or if they should go for the Ryan Gosling or the Tom Hiddlsen look working at the steel mill?
Definitely.

i prefer being clean shaven

>Stay clean shaven
Literally 100% of antifa is clean shaven. 99% of libtard guys are clean shaven. ALL trannie m t f are clean shaven.
>guy who can't grow facial hair detected

Derby Extra's, and tallow soap.

Generation Z is our Hitler Youth

My nephew and his friends are redpilled, not even alt lite redditors they're full on 14/88, surprised they aren't autistic about it too, they know to not sperg out about it and expose themselves as bad goyim. I wouldn't doubt it if they browse this place

funny, but soviet people usually was clean shaved. It was unethical to come at work not shaved

>not letting your beard become covered with microsopic shit particles in order to strengthen your immune system

Pathetic. I subtly lick my beard all day to survive the incoming air-borne illnesses. I suggest you do the same

Way too popular with shitskins for me to appreciate.

Yeah they actually seemed pretty fashion obsessed.

This is my reality too, friend. I've blown my cover plenty of times and created a wedge between some friendships, but we don't talk politics anymore. All is well.

Judge me Sup Forums.

>2017
>not being a skinhead

banned/10

Did you read that in GQ?

Beards are degenerate. Shave that shit.

Faggy ass pose but 10/10 Aryan male

I've unironically had this look for years. WTF I love red pills now.

8.5/10

You actually look pretty good user, if I we're a woman I would want to fuck you. I say let your hair grow out and get an undercut. Other than that keep it up

Way too old for that haircut, faggo.

No I look at historical photos and studied marketing tactics in the 20's/30's

Look it up. Dude's styled their hair, wore former attire most place, conformed to the color schemes of the time ect. ect.

They never get off their phones and streaming and you think they will amount to anything based on questionable polls. It's going to be the most pathetic generation ever produced.

Wrong on every single account.
kys neckbeard

thread

On the topic of shaving, how do I shave my head without having the awful looking razor burns? I have dandruff so whenever I try to shave my head it leaves awful burns that make me look like a victim of some illness. After I shave my head the dandruff goes away until the hair begins to grow a little.

It takes almost 2 days for all the burns to recede and look normal.

this is a homosexual thread

Hello, Austin.

What's this guys name?

The reason the guy in the OP can pull that look off and you can't is that he doesn't have a 60 year olds hairline and a low T patchy bitch beard

This. Sup Forums is buying way too much into one poll and thinking Gen Z will make a difference anywhere. With a generation that's already half-white (at least in the US), one going through the height of media and public school indoctrination, and one with parents thinking homosexuality and transgenderism is perfectly normal, what do you expect will happen?

That is disgusting. Almost like a clean shaven cuck.

>my fieldhockey wife

i can never get my sideburns to transition seamlessly into my beard like that

nice beard, no homo.

Adopt a low GI diet and eliminate stimulants.

This is the most redpilled hair, faggots.

I keep long hair with a pony tail.

youtube.com/watch?v=TpK1gf-rw5s

gay

what does that have to do with shaving your head and growing a beard? this is gay and embarrassing. this is nothing like having a tailored suit and shined shoes. if anything having a butch cut for fashion is the height of faggotry because it is a purely utilitarian hairstyle.

Pastor Steven Anderson of Faithful Word Baptist Church in Tempe Arizona

I hate religion and christcuks but this guy is redpilled.

Video related

youtube.com/watch?v=-rhGMCYWqKI

youtu.be/typ2pl2L47k

Spencer really needs to work out more

>tfw kind of look like that

i'm going for that. takes a little while to grow out the back but it's worth the wait.

My diet is almost eliminated enough, as is. I work so much that I barely have time to eat. Stimulants these days is mainly cigarettes. Should I kill that?

Yeah same here. My few friends that actually know my politics I don't talk politics with.

German poster said that men didn't care how they looked 100 years ago. I disagreed.

>pony tail

bad b8

this, if he lost that face fat he would be good lookin desu

Pretty much.

Because you have to have had optimal levels of testosterone while developing to be able to pull all off this Chad tier only style

>friendly reminder trump got the chad vote

The early gen z kids are 22 this year. Look at antifa, they kids in college now, they are gen z. The shitty college professors, mostly gen x. Look at Trump rallies and marches. Mainly millennials, gen x and boomers. Gen z has really bad social issues, and most of them don't even know how to talk with others. Kids don't play outside anymore. This is the most cucked generation in existence and I think we should really pray for them. Everyone complains about millenials, but in truth we are just in between a big ol shit sandwich right now.

You got a based ponytail back there?

Same, except with eyes

I am surprised no one has pointed out this guy Is a poo

Good haircut for guys who like to snatch motherfucker birthday.

Men wore distinct outfits for specific events and social settings. It was enforced by class division and advertisers.

Give it a shot. How stressed out are you?

Excellent
>teenager
>too old
What makes you think that

Fag detected.

Viking-tier

you work in a kitchen?

No dude the best are his rants and debates about killing homos holy shit I start laughing just thinking about them

youtube.com/watch?v=TCIE0vqk6Uo

>bitch

cut down on the salt and sleep on your back to get rid of the bags under your eyes. pretty aesthetic man, congrats

is this the most homo erotic Sup Forums thread achievable?

Nice, user. Feels good to not get cucked by the scissorsjew

I work in public safety so I am jumping from call to call. No time to eat, whenever I get home I just crash and sleep until my next shift. Public safety.

Guess I didn't answer, pretty stressed.

projecting

>Saying someone would have good facial aesthetics if they got in shape means they are a faggot

Correct, I LOVE bbc in my ass. I'm sure your gf does too, pic related

>that intro

HOLY SHIT KEK

>Correct, I LOVE bbc in my ass. I'm sure your gf does too, pic related
Lmao

Caucasoid skeletal shape, likely a high caste porcelain user

I'm sorry you're not capable of growing a beard yet. Maybe one day.

Aryan/10

if you're not native american or a nam vet, it's not going to work

Not so sure about the eyes Mr. Chang