Why aren't you a Christian yet Sup Forums?

Prophecy is what solidified my faith in God.

>Christians will be beheaded for not worshiping the false blasphemous god in revelation

Christians are beheaded daily by muslims

>knowledge shall be greatly increased and man shall roam the entire earth

obvious in the past 100 yrs

>Israel shall become a state again

>A beast that resembles a lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan) will cause all to worship the other beast of revelation (Islam, which I shall prove further momentarily)

Islam prophecy preaches that Jesus was a prophet and that in the end of days he will return alongside the Mahdi, the Islamic messiah, and tell the whole world he is not the son of God and for everyone to worship allah. So there's youre false Jesus that is prophesied 600 years before the quran is written.

>those that worship the beast or his image will be condemned to hell

In biblical terms, an image is a statue or idol or physical representation. Islam declares you must make at least one expedition to Mecca to walk around the black stone 7 times and pray, touching it afterwards to be "forgiven" of your sins. This is a direct replacement of Jesus Christ, whom the Bible declares is the only one who can forgive sins.

>Who is the liar but the one that denies the Father and the Son

One of Islams holiest and most imperative doctrines is that Jesus is not the Son of god and that Allah has no son or need for one

Should I go on? I have plenty.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1488782244393.webm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Crusades
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hate nonwhites.

Old testament is full of nationalism and racism m8

Suck my cock.

homosexuality is an abomination to the Lord, nice try faggot

two different types of people on this board lol

>Islam declares you must make at least one expedition to Mecca to walk around the black stone 7 times and pray, touching it afterwards to be "forgiven" of your sins.

ISIS hates that stone, they want to destroy it.

WTF I love ISIS now?

The Bible was written 600 years before the Quran and the birth of Islam, but calls it ahead of time to the T.

Do you mind specifying where it predicts it?

>beheadings
Religions are always persecuted, so that's not really a prophesy.
>knowledge shall be greatly increased and man shall roam the entire earth
People did that even in Roman times.
>Israel shall become a state again
Self fulfilling prophesy.
>A beast that resembles a lamb (Jesus) but speaks like a dragon (Satan) will cause all to worship the other beast of revelation (Islam, which I shall prove further momentarily)
Too vague and metaphorical to be a real prophesy.
>those that worship the beast or his image will be condemned to hell
Idol worship was common in ancient times.
>Who is the liar but the one that denies the Father and the Son
All non-Christians deny the Father and Son.

Your prophesies really aren't impressive.

the Bible is speaking of a specific end times religion and world law that will be forced upon everyone. Ever heard of Sharia? And the Quran directly calls for beheading of those that do not claim Allah is the only God.

Roaming the earth is easier now than ever before and knowledge of sciences is at a never before high.

yeah yeah it happened m8

Seems pretty obviously laid out to me in the quran

Not in the Abrahamic sense, claiming to be the true god and denying the Christian God

Like I said, religion and law specific

You want my specific verse references to the annotations I mentioned earlier?

Because it's all nonsense for mentally weak retards who can't accept their own mortality.

>fell for the macro evolution jew

>touch the stone to be forgiven for sins
Completely wrong, Islam doesn't even have original sin, your deeds are recorded by angels and they are ereased or added by the normal prayers in a day. You're just inserting a Christian perspective into another religon's practices out of ignorance of how that religion actually works.

Revelations is the last thing in the Bible that matters.

Religious texts are not literal

Already am. Orthodox.

It is required for Muslims to travel at least once in their lifetime to Mecca. This is one of the pillars of Islam and that is why it is highly regarded. Below are some of the reasons Muslims go to Mecca.
Spiritual enlightenment: Muslims believe that those who make trip to Mecca receive greater spiritual enlightenment.
Obedience: Paying a visit to Mecca is a sign of obedience to Allah and that is why all Muslims are encouraged to make the trip.
Experience of the world: Going to Mecca gives all Muslims the opportunity to experience a foreign land.
Interaction with others: Important relationships are built among Muslims during the pilgrimage. Information is also shared through interaction with people from all over the world.
Sin and poverty: Muslims believe that a trip to Mecca is likely to attract blessings from Allah that will inevitably eradicate poverty. Cleansing of sin also takes place during the trip to the holy place.
fuck off shill

SEEK THE GOSPEL OF PHILIP MY BROTHERS

AND YOU CAN KNOW THE EMOTION THEY HAVE TAKEN FROM US, AS I ONCE DID

I am a convert to Islam, Jesus was not the Son.

Heretic. Die.

don't even

>With fingers crossed, the old rabbit's foot out of the box in the attic, I will be sacrificing a chicken in the backyard to Moloch.

>And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD. Leviticus:18:21

Dont see anything in the bible referencing events occuring today. Absolutely nothing at all.

checked

2 Timothy 3:1-5 ESV

But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.

Isaiah 5:20 ESV

Woe to those who call evil good and good evil, who put darkness for light and light for darkness, who put bitter for sweet and sweet for bitter!

>nationalism and racism m8
Wrong. Stop misinterpreting the words of God.

I recant the term racism and replace it with characteristics and traits that are subjugated by region and lineage.

Two near immediate (You)s, stay mad, Christians.

>not being a gnostic

I have my Nag Hammadi next to me. Feels Monad man.

Checked right back friend.

But I have a few things against thee, because thou hast there them that hold the doctrine of Balaam, who taught Balac to cast a stumblingblock before the children of Israel, to eat things sacrificed unto idols, and to commit fornication. Revelation:2:14

Yes go on tell more please.

Jesus:
>jew
>SJW
>cuck
>shitskin
No thanks

So another idiotic faith that believes in your same root books beheads people who believes different is root cause as to why you believe in a god. Well good for you! you're an idiot.

Enjoy hellfire.

Both of you are idiots, and will blink out of existence just the same.

Religion is shit and Jesus was just a con artist:

Then the scribes and Pharisees who were from Jerusalem came to Jesus, saying, “Why do Your disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat bread.”

[Jesus goes on a long rant about hypocrisy and shit]

When He had called the multitude to Himself, He said to them, “Hear and understand: Not what goes into the mouth defiles a man; but what comes out of the mouth, this defiles a man.”

>God himself, who happens to be his own son, didn't know about germs.

Yeah totally legit... And what's up with the dude being so nice that he got sentenced to death? It's not as if his minions wouldn't write only good things about him while leaving the bad bits out, just like what happened with Mother Theresa, who actually was a very horrible person and had deep ties with the mafia and shit. You just got conned posthumously by some sandnigger dude, stop being a retard; read the bible and you will become an atheist quick.

Is Michael Crichton level sufficient or no?

Joel 3:19

Egypt will become a waste, And Edom will become a desolate wilderness, Because of the violence done to the sons of Judah, In whose land they have shed innocent blood.

Given the time written, the geographical locations of the names of nations said to be destroyed by God in the last days for their great sins of blasphemy, fornication, idolatry, murder and etc. are all modern day Islamic fundamental nations (Edom for example is Saudi Arabia.) This is true for every country listed in the Bible that faces God's wrath

The Muslim decree of faith goes as "There is no other God but Allah and Muhammad is his prophet". This is how you become a Muslim. Revelation warns of a blasphemous name for God that people will use in worship to the false god of end times. This is of course allah. People say, Allah is just Arabic for God! if that was so, you could simply say "There is no other god but god" but muslims will tell you that you must use the name Allah or you are an infidel. These are just two more examples of prophecy against Islam

The bible speaks of nations rising against Israel, attempting to tear it down and divide the land among nations. Muslims entire existence is for this very reason, they all want the destruction of Israel that is their so called "rightful" land.

I can only speak as someone involved with Catholicism, I fucking hate the way the Catholic church behaves. The pope is the biggest faggot I've ever seen. Literally every sermon is a bunch of verbal diarrhea that connects with NOBODY. Every week I see parishioners tuning out and staying in their own little head space bubble.

Christianity is fundamentally good but people are disillusioned with it. What I want to see is priests actually grow some balls and start instilling some good old guilt and fear again. At least it would keep us strong against the brown hoards. If that doesn't happen, I won't pity the Christian church in the slightest when they become EVEN MORE neutered.

>thinking the truth is perceptible
lad, quit being a jerk-off

because christianity is idolatry, and yahweh abhors idolatry.

Seriously do you not read history? This text you speak of is fiction. Screw you and your crusades that fucked traditions and cultures around the world.

Good goy, give the church tithe, turn the other cheek, the meek will inherit the earth.

>muh crusades

Crusades were a response to Islamic invasion you dolt, the text is the truth

and the cherry tree is now empty

He was referencing how the guy said that touching the black stone forgives all of your sins, which is totally made up and is nowhere in Islam. Literally anyone who's actually read about either subject would know this please up your game

They attempt to kiss the stone and if they cannot get to it they point in the direction of it whilst walking around it, I know what I'm talking about I'm just paraphrasing. Thanks for the bump

Literally why?
I won't get anything out of it and it wouldn't change anything

maybe because Islam is being shoved down your throat like never before these days

your text is a lie. and fuck you for taking my Yuletide culture and pasting your idiotic saints on top of it. You bible thumpers are a bunch of idiots who never read the book they hold. Don't care to know the history of the world. And don't speak of a time when your book didn't exist. All religions must perish for morality and humanities sake. Yet cultures must be preserved.

This.

There is no reason for it. Maybe it'll help me with my no-fap attempts but that doesn't seem like enough.

*tips

I don't believe in turning the other cheek, beta bitch.

No it's not?

Maybe not yet where you live, but in the western world simply denying islam make you an "islamaphobe" or a racist, hell its even illegal to talk bad about Islam in Cucknada

*Tips fedora*

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_Crusades
Go tip your ship back on reddit with the rest of the libatards.

just look at the destruction of Europe we are all witnessing, Islam is an inflitrative and evil faith who's entire doctrine is based on world domination and Sharia law. Exactly what the Bible talked about

Washing your hands wasn't about germs back then, retard. It was about being spiritually clean, they had no fucking idea about germs. You think Jesus was going to go on a long tangent about shit that humans wouldn't even know about for another 1800 years?

Catholic general just a while ago if anyone is interested

not catholic, don't personally agree with their doctrine but they do not deny Jesus is the Son of God so I leave that to be between them and the Lord

What an exchange

I was Christian until I was like 13 or 14 but I'm not sure I ever truly believed. The fact that there are so many different religions and that the different sects of Christianity can't even agree on things makes no sense to me. Ask 100 Christians how to get to heaven and you'll get 100 different answers.

>make incredibly vague predictions
>holy fuck my super vague predictions came true

>a fake jesus and fake abrahamic god will appear
>it happens

VAGUED

Would you? I'm sure all 100 answers would just be minor variations of "Accept Jesus sacrifice and live by his commandments". They might be more or less strict depending on how conservative they are but that's the core

exactly, you may or may not get "you have to be baptized"

Actually it is impossible from a anthropological standpoint that Israel was recreated.
It is also impossible that their bloodline has been retained and culture retained and religion while still getting back theri ancestral homelands

This has never happened not after two thousand years let alone a hundred would be impossible

They are also the only ones to speak their ancestral dead language. There is no people under the sun that has made a dead language live again, like speaking it in the dining table and streets.

That was impossible. I wouldn't be so quick to throw it all out. Also if you read Daniel beasts being desrdibes are not that vague at all and the one described in Revelations are either star signs or the muslim empire. Not so easy to throw out now is it?

>the seventh head (empire) will suffer a mortal wound but recover, the eighth is also the seventh

Ottoman empire goes down, Islamists have been fighting for a muslim empire to be rebuilt ever since

About the dead language it was

And they shall speak a pure language

Many attempts to revive dead languages,

only one succeeded

So jesus was a idiot and your book doesn't help humans survive. How is this a answer to everything? take your book shove it firmly up your ass and see how much intelligence you receive. Go back learn history, and other religions.... Learn how you've be deceived by your family and traditions.

>Islam prophecy preaches that Jesus was a prophet and that in the end of days he will return alongside the Mahdi, the Islamic messiah, and tell the whole world he is not the son of God and for everyone to worship allah. So there's youre false Jesus that is prophesied 600 years before the quran is written.

Wrong. Islam holds that Jesus will return in the time of war where muslims are doing battle against mystery babylon, the secret societies that Jesus preached and fought against.

No one can deny that these secret societies control the USA today, that the government of the USA is given over to mystery babylon, and that therefore Islam is fighting the same thing that Jesus did.

There is no such thing as the "islamic messiah" as you present it (as something distinct from Jesus). Islam holds that the second coming of Jesus is real and that he will be the one to rectify the division among the people of the book.

DEUS VULT

Well take back Constantinople at last from the last of the Ottomons one day youll see

>hey this shit is pretty popular
>Ill make up a new religion based on Christianity just like how Christianity copied the jews
wew

Not one of you religious fucks on here would be religious if it wasn't for your dogmatic teachings as a child and supportive reaffirmation as you grew older.

>I'll fit every criteria mentioned before in said book as the ultimate anti religion, surely no one will pick up on it

>Says all religion is bad.
>Says bible thumpers are ignorant and don't really understand the bible, while he never fucking opened it or invested the time to read and understand it.
>Says i'm the redditor.
I actually fucking laughed out loud. Go back to your containment site newfag.
r/eddit.

nice try shill, born and raised in a naturalist home

>minor variations
>literally risking eternal pain and suffering

So do you have to be baptized? Can you live a life of sin and repent in the end and still get in? Is everyone good who didn't know about Jesus burning in hell? That seems pretty unfair, I feel like a loving God would have more sense.

I have no time left for tonight but look into these things about the prophecies, I'd love to share but its so much and its relatively easy to find if you know what you are looking for

God Bless and Ill pray for you all

Also the Dead Sea Scrolls and Isaiah 53, it's near identical to the one we have now. That came from like 100 years before Jesus was born

that's prophecy literally proven prophecy

As a Black Man give me one good reason why I should follow your faith when you forced it upon my ancestors at literal sword point?

>lel we christians are the good guys and anyone who does exactly what we just did are the bad guys

>claims to be christian
>posts SMT pic

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in him shall not perish but have everlasting life

Fucking absolutely wrong.

well everything out of the dead sea scrolls is a near perfect match but you get the point

i don't wish to fulfill my life to devote it to someone else

i want agency in my life and lack of faith does that

So what it was a good game

Don't let anime get to you you silly pleb

give me one good reason why you should live in the UK when their ancestors enslaved yours at literal swordpoint

the actions of a few do not reflect the belief in itself, what they did was not biblical in the slightest

They're all good games, but they are absolutely pagan as fuck.
I'm not christian, though; so, it doesn't bother me.
Anyways, I'm just busting your balls. You're allowed to like whatever you want, user, God willing.

> tips fedora
not reddit bs?
and yes I stand by All religions are bad. their moralities are wrong and brainwashing of children into your cult is horrid. So have your laugh at your expense and lets not forget about your idiotic claims on crusades. Do some research on the topic read your book. Grow and expand beyond your parental confines.

Go on.

see

Because I was born here. It's my country now. I don't appreciate what white people did to my ancestors though.

Fuck your bullshit. Your religion says not to kill but you kill anyway. It says not to enslave but you enslaved anyway. It says not to plunder, rape and destroy but you did all those things anyway. Choke on my big black dick you fucking hypocritical white faggot.

Do you know how to say lightning from heaven in Hebrew or Aramaic? With slight spelling differences, something like:

Baraq o Bama

So when Jesus said "I beheld Satan as lightning from heaven" he would have said (I beheld Satan as) Barack Obama.

When Jesus was asked what sign would be given to the profane to know the end days, he said the people would be profane and unworthy but given the sign of Jonah.

On Easter 2011, lightning struck the White House.

Three days later (sign of Jonah), fake birth certificate is released.

Three days later (sign of Jonah), the fake Osama raid happened.

So Barack Obama was reinforced as "lightning from heaven" then the sign of Jonah was given twice to the transformation between Obama/Osama, the two beasts of revelation.

Islam holds to this interpretation as well,

>According to the tradition, Imam Ali Ibn Abi-Talib (the prophet’s cousin and son-in-law) prophesied that at the End of Times and just before the return of the Mahdi, the Ultimate Saviour, a “tall black man will assume the reins of government in the West.” Commanding “the strongest army on earth,” the new ruler in the West will carry “a clear sign” from the third imam, whose name was Hussein Ibn Ali. The tradition concludes: “Shiites should have no doubt that he is with us.”

This is their prophecy of the end times, perfectly in congruence with the book of Revelation.

I'm a liberal Bernie voter, and I come on here to shit post.

Also Christian.

the dead sea scrolls are the yin to the nag hammadi library's yang