French Women

>be me
>Lives in California
>No White French Women

Why are there no white French girls here? Why is there a bunch of niggers, jews and spics?

How can I meet my French dream girl?

I want a French girl to lick my face and speak French to me when I fuck her and I want her to say oui, ouo, oui when I make her cum.

What the fuck am I suppose to do I can't stop thinking about French girls. Why does California suck so fucking much.

Redpill me on French girls pol.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CrHA9gA8qpE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why would you want cuck genes?

i ll trade some french princess , i hope your bank account got lot of shekkels

someone say french?

Just a poor noble white boy here. Not much money.

half french half italian

thought she was an ozzie

Sexy is pic related

If you're ugly you won't have any luck. I know about 13 and get setup with them all the time. SF

>French
>White

I probably rate a 9-10 when im clean and dressed up

I'll start bidding at 5k usd. What you got

I already live in the country and the shit skins are starting to slowly take it over.

My academic advisor was french. I think well in her 50's and from the Mediterranean part of France

Probably about $10,000 US. What do you got user

Oui

whatever this goyim pays, i'll pay double. i've never had a french shiksa before

What was she like

Lmao

You're not even the French user! Why do these deals always go pear shaped so fucking fast?!

I'm getting tired of my Russian girl and she's getting older, I can't keep having deals fall through

I asked for redpills on French girls not larpers

I had the biggest crush on Sophie Marceau when i was 12. I was planning on going full Borat, finding her and marrying her. I cried like a bitch when i found out she was into 80 year olds. Nevertheless, ive had a thing for french girls ever since.

You could of course go to france, live there for a while and see what happens.

If you dont want to leave the us, youre best bet is to scout states near the canadian/us border; lot of french heritage around there. Maine, Vermont, New Hampshire too. Maybe Montana?

I'm part french can agree french are pretty based

they have hairy armpits and love niggers, what else do you want to know?

Fuck of shitskin mudblood beaner

go to new zealand or thailand or some shit and live in a hostel for a few weeks, you'll fuck half the white nationalities in the world in a short time if you're not completely unfuckable user. it will redpill the shit out of you regarding allowing women to travel the world in their 20s though - if you ever meet a girl who says she stayed in hostels somewhere do a 180 and walk away, she's been had by like ten dudes at the same time guaranteed

Tell me more

tfw when no Alizée

French women are nice, they like anal alot for some reason.

she hasn't aged well

From what ive read, they can come off as kind of rude and dismissive. The french, in general can be kind of "matter of fact" and curt. Its not necessarily an insult, they just skip bullshit. They can be brutally honest, which can be a good thing and a bad thing.

They love wine, but dont really drink to excess. French women dont reallybget hammered and start carousing in the bar. They dont like americans that do that.

The whole "french women get out of bed and look great" is total bullshit. They spend just as much time worrying about how they look as american women; they just do a better job of making it look natural. And they can get fat, if theyre skinny, its not by accident.

OP here. I think I will save up $5,000 USD and fly to France. Wouod $5,000 be enough to stay in French Hostels for 1 month?

I would assume that they are in France.

>Redpill me on French girls pol
They're as slutty and dumb as american ones. Forget about what you saw in movies, american influence is all over the place so french girls are basically american girls that can't speak english. You need luck to find a redpilled one

French girls arent prudes, yes. They just dont flaunt their shit like americans. Proper etiquette and manners are drilled into them from a young. age

>living in commiefornia
end yourself

oh, that's shameful.

I see your flag. Teach me master

Yes

Nah, frenchies are rude as fuck if you don't speak French with them. Luckily I learned that shit in school.

Thanks for the quick rundown familiam

When I get to Versailles where do I go to meet my dream girl? I want a girl that fucks good and will be loyal to only me so I can wed her.

WHY DONT YOU GO TO FRANCH

AND THE JUMP OFF THE EIFFEL TOWER?

MAKE MY LIFE BETTER AND YOURS ...LESS BAD.

American in France here.

French women have it going on. They are thin and dress extremely feminine. High heels, short skirts, tight clothing. I can always tell them apart from American tourist girls because they are fat and dress like slobs.

I can't figure out what they like though. In America girls go for chads - tall, muscular, masculine. In France, all the guys look borderline gay - so I' guess that's what the chicks like. I've also noticed they're into rich dudes way more than in America.

>tl;dr
If you want French chicks better speak french, be rich, and super gay looking

Not the young ones. Find yourself a bluepilled petite, she'll be so happy to practice her (bad) english and "discover another culture". Just convince her you're somehow exotic and enjoy the pussy.

Do a lot of french know english? I went to germany, and pretty much everyone there knew conversational english.

Ive heard so many different things on french women. Do they like americans? Hate them?

needs more alizee

The best.
youtu.be/CrHA9gA8qpE

> be French user in Paris
> celebrating my birthday with parents that barely come to Paris in a Montmartre Restaurant
> very typical French food and waiter
> surrounded by coal burning whores with their niggers
> mfw people say French girls are based

Can't be at peace with all this shit. There is always something to remind me that pol is always right.

>> surrounded by coal burning whores with their niggers

FRANCE 2017

OP IS PROBABLY A NIGGER ANYWAY

that fucking shit tattoo
when in her mind did she though that doing that to herself was fine?

Depends on where you live. Average French persons English is like the average American's Spanish - you studied it in school but you can't really make a real conversation.

French perception of America is mixed. On one hand they love California and NYC and America pop culture. On the other hand they think average American is fat, ignorant, and a slob.

>Do a lot of french know english?
The young white rich know english and often like speaking it. Others can't, or don't like to.
>Do they like americans? Hate them?
See if they love Trump or hate him, then do the same and they'll love you. Do the contrary and they'll hate or despise you.

L'époque où le 18ème était sympa et français, c'est fini depuis longtemps. Des touristes et des arabes...

If you're a chad you'll get all the beurettes slavs and niggress you ever ""dream"" of.
Normie white girls like hipsters.
Redpilled ones like anybody manly enough that shares the same political views since finding a far-right soulmate is hard. Found mine on a fucking metal forum

Lol fuck you you want an eyeshot user?
Hazel masterrace repporting. Changes colors to blue, grey, ash grey, ash blue and green.

She was very quiet and reserved. She didn't like other frenchies very much. She was fairly attractive for her age.

Interesting. My mother's best friend is 2nd Generation French American. She has three kids and the two eldest have both paired off with Non-whites. Her nephew did as well and had two little Southeast Asian kids. Her beautiful blonde, blue-eyed daughter is with a dirty spic and her son is with some Mong or some shit.

Her youngest is in her mid late teens now but she shows tendencies of being a super lefty.

I think that familie's genes are just fucked.

>OP made this thread again

D-Do french girls thinks Chicano are exotic?
Im a light skinned by the way if that helps?
Only met one "french " girl before but she was really a poo in the loo so she doesnt count

Yeah because the faggot mods 404d my other thread cus it wasnt political enough hence why I started this redpill thread. Is genuinely wanting a French wifey not larping

Get out shitskin chicano monkey boy. Stick to your own race

Its funny how similar we are.

Americans look at france in an ambivalent way too; they love paris and the riviera, but they see the french generally as rude and obnoxious and "lol 2002 freedom fries"

But facebook went fucking insane after the 2015 attacks, huge support, french flags everywhere.

The US and France, to me have always had this weird rival sibling kind of thing. But in the end we always come back to eachother.

Thanks for the advice, user

The only requirement that I see is that you need to speak french in order to score a girl here, If you don't you have absolutely no chance of getting anything in mainland france, I don't know why but its not like in other country, say like scandinavia for ex where the magic can still happen If you don't speak their language. Here like 99% of the population doesn't speak anything else but french, myself for ex I can write english fine but I could never speak it in real life. Same goes for everyone else. In paris you can find a small minority of students that went studying in Britain but even not that much can hold a conversation and in the countryside its even worst.

>she was into 80 year olds

fucking kek. that's one way to label a gold digger

>beurettes
these can be some nice looking frenchies, though

Only well educated girls and women with actual business power speaks english here. But speaking french isn't a requirement at all, you'll get pussy easily but it will be blue pilled coalburners pussy however

Besides I'm the OP of the ask a real Catholic Knight anything thread reached maxed replies.

I'm legitimately a member of the House of Bourbon, House of Toulouse, House of d'Espinassy and de Fontanelle.

I could probably go to France and take control of the Gov to kick out all the niggers if I had enough support.

I want a real French wifey but not a slut. I have some french blood but mostly frisian masterrace.

They're in France you moron

Maximus keksimus thank for good morning laugh

Im not so sure. She was pretty well off before she met Zulawski, and was with him when she started to become insanely successful.

Even after they broke up, shes always been into older dudes.

Its funny because how true this is. As someone who spent time in hostels I can say that sex tourism is VERY high, everyone is looking to get their dick wet/pussy filled.

I thought french were supposed to be the biggest sluts of europe, is this true?

it only costs like 20-30 a night for hostels. Also if you are semi-smooth its easy to get a girl to house you.

Tell me more

No, well kinda but no.

Brits are crazy and ugly and Latin are crazy and smelly

2nd actually, english women are ranked 1st

You live in California, I know plenty of french girls who would do anything for going out there

>germans and swedes willingly get raped daily

somehow I dont think you guys are the top contenders

Triples for truth.

Start posting pics of these femmes so I can fund their sex tourism

French girls have been at the center of my thoughts for weeks. I have never even been to France yet. I really need some good teaching so when I go I will know exactly what to do.

I was thinking they were the worst about cheating.

If you go to a big city like Florence in Italy for example, you'll see hundreds of girls dressing like complete sluts piling into the clubs and they're easy as fuck to start dancing on. Instead of just ugly fat sluts at the clubs its all of them when they're traveling. Might be a little harder to meet an actual local though, it'd be best to try to pick them up at a coffee shop or the park.

You know I had read that they love California but I have never seen any yet.

1) Pretend they're not sluts,
2) tell them you go to army soon as '' démineur ''
3) profit

Kek

Italian girls show way more skin, and are more promiscuous from what ive seen and read.

As some other user has said, English girls are pretty loose.

French women can be pretty slutty, but they dont go full gutter whore, usually. At least they have a little more modesty.

It seems like a lot of italian women do like the weird alt fashion shit with piercings and ugly haircuts. I'm talking about girls that go to hostels being sluts.

Based - would fuck in the eye, and then in the mouth.

When she realises that Lithuania is a non-country.

Oh thats what you meant. Maybe? Idk. From what ive read the smart ones arent easily impressed, dont put up with bullshit, and will leave you in the dust if you fuck up

Shhhiiiieeeettt.

If you can't even roam around in France and snatch a waifu, as a knight is supposed to do, then I'll introduce you to a chink instead.

I'm dating one and even adopted her apparently quadroon or octoroon kid. On a bright side she's 19, rich, anti-semitic, literal 10 and her food is fucking delicious. I'm not sure if kid is part black, because she doesn't know who the father is. Partners she had include other French guys, Italian, Portuguese, Canadian and American guy, what she described as a mixed French, so it's just an assumption. Just non-Slavic alien look to me.

try fucking france