"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"

>"Ah need mah AR-15 so ah can overthrow thuh gubbmint!"
>Trump elected
>"uh..ah still need it so...uh..."

Do you gun nuts even hear yourselves? Do you realize how ridiculous you sound when you talk about needing assault rifles for peaceful purposes?

Um, sweetie, I'm sorry to tell you but you only need a semiautomatic rifle if you're planning on killing people. Give me one reason why we shouldn't lock up all of you before you commit the murders you're clearly planning.

$.05 has been deposited into your account, keep up the good work goyim.

Are you aware that there has to be a new president in 8 years? It makes no sense to give up a right permanently to suit a temporary situation.

>needing assault rifles for peaceful purposes?

Assault rifles are needed for the opposite, violent purposes.

You're not free if you can't put down your opposition.

now we need it to overthrow the Deep State.
Also, to put holes in paper at 100 yards.

but dont you think of trump as hitler and would like to have the right to defend yourself from him, or do you trust obama or hill will overthrow the dictator trump so you can have obamas gestapo protecting you

You made this thread before, you'll make it again. Anons will reply, shitposting will occur, it doesn't matter.
None of this matters.

I'm a liberal.

Trump isn't the entire government and a population with weapons allows for overthrow should the time require it. History is full of casualties from governing bodies with no fear of their population. The gun deaths in America are a footnote relative to the number of people put to death under Stalin and Hitler's regime.

Horsey is a cocksucker and OP is an all-around faggot

It's the only thing preventing government brownshirts from arresting us for posting here

You have a lot of HATRED for people you don't like.
You are also a BIGOT because you are intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

It's called the Bill of Rights, not the Bill of Needs. The state which seeks to obtain a monopoly on the use of force and disarms its citizens shouldn't be trusted.

In summary: Don't touch my guns, faggot.

I need the extended mag because when I shoot the first deer, two more will show up to drag him to the deer medic.
Now I get three deer.

You've posted this exact thread before shills.

$40 MILLION and you still can't come up with new content?

SAGE

>I'm sorry to tell you but you only need a semiautomatic rifle if you're planning on killing people.

Exactly, for killing commies and tyrannical governments (and for hunting, home defense and target shooting).

>Give me one reason why we shouldn't lock up all of you before you commit the murders you're clearly planning.

Innocent until proven guilty. Fucking commies.

Besides, if you want to do the actual math, gun owners/hunters/veterans in the U.S. constitute the largest standing army in the history of the world. If the government were to ever start a real war against it's citizens, they'd be catching bullets from every angle. Tanks, aircraft, bombs, etc. are for leveling infrastructure and killing people, but they wouldn't do this because they'll just be destroying their own resources. Boots on the ground are necessary for population control, and they'll be outnumbered from all sides. And that's not counting the parts of the military that would join us.

Everyone, stop replying to slide threads, unless you sage them, which you fucking idiots obviously aren't doing.

>corrupt sections of the government seek to throw democracy in the trash and simply appoint some dictator
>communist squads getting free passes to riot, assault, and do whatever they want because corrupt officials force the cops to ignore criminals

Sounds like Honest people need their guns more than ever.

>1 post by this id

Gun ownership is a right. Legal owners arent the problem.

Pic related
Saged

We have this thread everyday
SAGE

Why do you insist there is an argument about this? We have guns. No 'I need it because' bull shit. We have them. The story has now concluded.

Someday, pic related will find its way into the suburbs. Once it does, you'll understand why we need AR-15s.

I only want to murder Jews

Of course we still need them. We haven't killed all the kikes, spooks, and communists yet.

One of these two just bumped the thread, chastise them for not knowing what SAGE is

This is me flipping you off. I got my gun to kill liberal scum. Im getting you before you get me. Yeah you heard me pinko fuuuuuck.

Pic very related you bitchass.

I saged, and saged this post too.

is it the same guy making these? fucking love these threads

drop this anti-gun bullshit

the working class must be armed

>money comes first

Fuck yeah

it's kinda stuck user

STOP FUCKING REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS.

Put "sage" without quotes in the options box to reply to a thread without bumping it.

Sheriff Clarke se va a paseo

WITHOUT BUMPING, does anyone have the pics of the user that explained why the US will never allow a civil war to happen?

YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Put "sage" in the options field when replying to obvious bait threads.

Okay, let's install Trump as a monarch and he gets to choose his successor.

Also Trump has full control of state and federal laws, judiciary and administration.

Then I'll let you take my AR-15.

What's that? You want to have an election 2020 and 2024? Well then I need my AR-15 in case a progressive tyrant gets elected.

FUCKING SAGE

Fine

Sage

what is "sage"? is that like a wizard?

It's what bigots do to signal to other bigots that they have no argument.

lol

RHEEEEEEE

communism will win, you faggot

It's to stop these fucking shill threads from Shareblue from sliding everything else off the board.

See

so can anyone tell me what procedures I should follow for when the right wing death squads start forming up?

Yeah, because it's really won everywhere else it's been tried.

But I'm sure LARPing as revolutionaries will convince the general public that capitalism needs to die.

>assault rifles
AR-15s are not assault rifles. They are sporting rifles. A.K.A. Hunting rifles.

An Assault Rifle is defined by performance matters which AR-15s do not meet. Not by the furbishing, which is aesthetic.

A semiautomatic rifle is not an assault rifle.

A semiautomatic rifle can only shoot one round per pull of the trigger.

An assault rifle is a military issued rifle that is able to shoot multiple rounds with one pull of the trigger, or has a switch to shoot a burst of two rounds per pull of the trigger, and/or to shoot one round per pull of the trigger. These rifles are already banned in many states, and if allowed, heavily regulated by federal law. A special expensive tax would have to be paid. A federal permit would have to be acquired. A very extensive and personal background check of the person is stored, thus registering the exact identity and whereabouts of all such firearm holders. To acquire this permit, much money and time is required by the applicant. All these assault rifle cost in the range of $10,000-50,000, hence very, very few people own them. And none have been used in a crime for dozens of years. You'll probably never meet a person who owns an assault rifle.

The AR-15 is a semiautomatic rifle. The US military has never used an AR-15 for war.

The AR-15 rifle is a civilian sports rifle. It is used for competitive target shooting, home defense, and hunting, among other lawful things.

Other firearm brands have similar models to the AR-15 platform. AR stands for the initials of one firearm brand, the Armalite company, hence Armalite Rifle.

This platform is highly popular among civilians because of the ability to modify and adjust the cosmetics of the rifle to fit the users personal or special needs/preferences, e.g. shorter/longer buttstock, wider/bigger handgrip, scope or iron sights, color, barrel guard, muzzle flash(fire) suppressor, etc.

This platform is also very light in weight, and is perfect for all sizes of people; often times preferred by women or smaller persons, due to its ability to be adjusted or fitted to any person's size.

Do you realize how ridiculous you sound when you talk about an object you have zero knowledge about?

Nice stealth pouch

Sometimes it is ok to kill some people.

>115450071
>1 post by this ID

no (You) for you, have a sage instead

lol at faggots like OP, losing the culture war and going down kicking and screaming.

um, sorry sweetie, educated and intelligent people of the modern day demand their human and civil rights and are happy to buy and own weapons which secure their freedom from tyranny and symbolize immunity from oppression.

registered democrats are responsible for 99.9% of all mass shootings

Bump

>calls Sup Forums "sweetie"
>does not foresee the inevitable rape

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the smartest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little anti-gun thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Horsey fat southern gun owner, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about undermining the constitution. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic cuck NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "BTFO BTFO BTFO." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...