How can I know if islam is correct? what if it's wrong? What if christianity is wrong? What if islam is actually right...

How can I know if islam is correct? what if it's wrong? What if christianity is wrong? What if islam is actually right? What if christianity is right? I don't fucking know, and if islam turns out wrong, I can't convert or i'll die. Fucking hell, I need help. WHY CAN'T GODS JUST SMITE THE WRONG RELIGIONS INSTEAD OF LEAVING THEM WHICH MADE HUMANS IN AN ETERNAL MENTAL SUFFERING

Other urls found in this thread:

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammads_Plagiarism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

whats it like living in the 19th province of Iraq?

read the gospel of philip my son.

Look at who is being smited in this world.

Allah was a Pope's pepe, meant to raise him an army to unite christianity, and it got completely out of his control. We have to go back.

Just open your eyes,
And realize, the way it's always been.

Just open your mind
And you will find
The way it's always been.

Just open your heart
And that's a start.

What do you know about theocratic states OP?

Because if you read up on any theocratic system it is the religious authorities that hold all the power and make the laws based off their scriptures. Now look at Sharia states and tell me if that is a good thing to have a theocracy.

>I don't fucking know, and if islam turns out wrong, I can't convert or i'll die.
You know, that's not even true in case of christianity. You will always be welcome. No matter what. Unconditional.

>how can i know if X religion is correct

Simple my friend. look to their ascetics. Asceticism is the foundation of all truth. See how virtuous and holy the ascetics are, see how much influence they have on their own religion. Find one with virtuous holy men who have a prominent standing in the religion and that is how you know the religion is true.

hes with us again

>Asceticism is the foundation of all truth.
Because...

Do you feel it too?

yeah, g

>ruler of darkness
>bringer of day

If you want the truth, look for that which is eternal and unchanging. Christianity has rewritten itself a thousand times over, first to fit into European culture and society by removing things like circumcision rites and adopting pagan holidays like Christianity, and nowadays by accepting faggots, homosexuality, trannies and other such degeneracy.

Meanwhile Islam has stayed constant for the last 1400 years. It has not moved an inch, because its laws and values are set in stone. This is why as Christianity withers away and dies, Islam will remain. So have faith, brother, and remain on the path of Haqq.

*pagan holidays like Christmas

read the gospels of egypt and philip, as your holy book would have you, and know that 1400 years is smaller than the size your asshole is going to be when you ride moloch's cock for eternity

What doesn't "rewrite" itself is dead.

All religion is wrong you idiot. Feel sorry as fuck for you guys. Brainwashed.

Oh please. Christians in the end are just hot air, big push-overs that everyone mocks and makes fun of. Literally millions of babies are killed every year in your country and you don't do shit about it. Atheists mock Jesus relentlessly and put him in jars of piss, and you turn the other cheeks like cucks and dare not to even protest about it. I'm sorry, I respect all righteous men of the Abrahamic faiths but the modern-day Christian is nether righteous nor faithful.

this is why we are bringing gnosis back. We shall become nazir as christ, hitler and samson. The first jedi.

We didn't ask for this, you did.

On the contrary, the truth does not change and is ever-constant. The truth does not morph into something else, for then it is no longer the truth but falsehood.

An eternal, all-powerful God would set down eternal, ever-lasting rules. It's that simple.

What are you even talking about? Right now Christians are just getting cucked out of existence and probably most of you on this board don't even believe in it but just LARP as crusaders. At least be happy there is a bastion of religious conservative morality somewhere in the world even if it isn't your favoured faith.

>the truth does not change and is ever-constant.
top kek. You might wanna have a talk with a historian.

Pretty simple. God said tho shall not kill. He didnt say, Thou shall not kill anyone but Mudslimes. Now who benefits from murder and rape? Satan. So any religion whos dogma is murder and rape is obviously a Satanic cult at its core.

What, so you're saying that in history, pivotal events like the Fall of Rome or the Renaissance change overnight? History is exactly my point - the truth stays the truth. History is the record of that which has happened in the past - unchangeable. And the same, for any spiritual or metaphysical truth which should likewise be unchanging, particularly one that comes from an eternal, all-powerful God that can foresee all outcomes and events. For why would He give us something subpar, inferior, to discard and change it for later times? How can that be the truth?

No one believed in meme magic two years ago. Time is accelerating.

Here's a thread for you OP, everything you question is answered here

> falling for Abrahamic religions

i would have told you to become Zoroastrian but you can only be born into it with two zoroastrian parents desu

No
The muslims will kill me, while the christians will be full open arms

God damint ree,redpill me more on this,articles and link.

I NEED MORE LIGHT

Shilly Shillstein
fuck off

Abrahamic religions are Jewish plot follow real religions

hey my man, just do what you feel is truly right in your heart and be wary of any scripture that inspires hatred or what you feel goes against being a good person in the eyes of an objective god.

inb4 both are wrong and only kek worshippers go to heavan

>muzzie pepe looks inbred
really makes you think.

Lot's of plagiarism in islam, also your prophet promoted inbreeding (married a cousin), drinking camel urine, and fucking lolis.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Muhammads_Plagiarism

>Islam is superior
>lives in the West
How do you reconcile these two? If Islam was so great, shouldn't muslim countries be the best countries? If a fairytale is told for 2000 years with every word left untouched, does it make it truth?
How do you reconcile that the West through scientific work contributes more in the search for truth and knowledge than the muslim world?

While your prophet was a such a sperg goat fuckers had to for a council to censor him

Neither is right. Learn some psychologically, evolutionary biology and you'll start to understand the need humans have to come up with fairytales to quench the pain of existence. There's no logical reason to believe in something in absence of evidence, it comes from a deep rooted defense mechanism to defend ourselves from the pain of the unknown, a side effect of the processes we have evolved to better adapt to our environments and become what we are today.
Detach yourself from these ideas, listen and learn. There's no reason to take sides.

There is no original sin.

God is not going to save us.

Liberation is the responsibility of the individual.

>which religion is the same religion?
>WHICH RELIGION IS THE SAME RELIGION?!?
pleb

all the streams lead out to the same source

Sorry, I don't consider Pajeets to be human. Christians, Jews and atheists, I can respect, but Indians need to be fucking erased from the face of the Earth. I hope China and the Pakis step up to the plate and eradicate you.

T. incest child

>Be an Indian
>Universally reviled by most people on the planet
>Your culture consists of eating cow shit, drinking cow piss, shitting in the streets, gangraping people and smelling like absolute filth.
>Despite all of this, somehow you have an incredible sense of arrogance and superiority even with your asshole reeking of curry and BO.
>And to top it all off, there are over a billion of your swarming, worthless kind.

It's like the Zerg from Starcraft. Only China can save us from this plague.

Also forgot the customary picture, POO in LOO Pajeet.

>Be paki
>Have 70 percent incest rate
>shit in the street
>worship a pedo
Still superior to cow worshipers XDDDDDDDDD

Not a Paki. Try again Poojeet (or just KYS Indian filth).

sHUT THE FUCK UP YOU GIVE OUT THE WORST MAIDS EVER
WE RENTED AN INDIAN MAID AND SHE BURNED THE OVEN 2 TIMES IN A MONTH

Well remove the paki part rest all is still true for you that is why Islam is the best

Why was the amir fucking your mom?

No, he is actually correct. What doesn't change is dead.

Now get the fuck out of Europe you trash panda.