You voted for Trump? Sweetie don't you know he's a fascist?

>You voted for Trump? Sweetie don't you know he's a fascist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4
twitter.com/bessbell
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fuck off commie

HONEY

give me a quick rundown on sweetie posters

WHERE ARE THE BLACK SHIRTS AND DEATH SQUADS I VOTED FOR SUNNY JIM CHILD BOO!?

> Oh honeybiscuit, don't you know I love fascists in the sheets, keep going, put it there plumpsy-wumpsykins, that's just right, oh, oh god, oh that's right, put your sugar right here, daddy!

What's wrong with her hand being at that weird angle. Almost looks like her arm is broken or dislocated. Is that an ironic pose or something?

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? iI’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey buns. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

I do know, that's why I voted for him

What the heck did you just say about me, you little honey bun? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Cutie Patooties, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret tweets on Daddy Trump, and I have over 300 confirmed snookims. I am trained in butter biscuits and I’m the top sweetie in the entire US sugar doodles. You are nothing to me but just another Daddy. I will cuddle you the heck out with warmth the likes of which has never been felt before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying that dookie doo to me over the Internet? Think again, cutie. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Mommies across the USA and your IP is being backtraced right now so you better prepare for the huggie wuggies, deary. The huggies that wipes out the silly little thing you call your meanie doodles. You’re in trouble, Daddy. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can tweet you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in butter boops, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Cutie Wooties Fruity Tooties and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your widdle face, you little cutie pie. If only you could have known what huggie wuggies your little “tweetie weetie” was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your mouthy wouthy. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, honey bun. I will wiggle woop all over you and you will drown in it. You’re really sweet, honey.

This is my fetish

>Trump has an ideology
>implying Trump is not just an empty vessel manipulating you

youtube.com/watch?v=Q76rxpKm3m4

Is it bad that this got me hard

mommy issues

s a g e
a
g
e

S l i d e
T
h
r
e
a
d

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS BITCH NO ONE WILL TELL ME AHHHHHHH

Get over it honey baby, she lost.

twitter.com/bessbell

Shills

Nevermind I found it. I still don't like this meme

I know this is a gentlemans board but has anyone ever mentioned that from that angle, in that lighting, at whatever time in her life that was, and cropped down to that size, this little strumpet looks kind of qt

?

I keep thinking that bulge near her face is a dick.

everyone want to be a shota and be fucked by a milf.

Can't unsee.

Can we start sending her cum pictures daily?

>she will never wank your dick while you sit on her lap sucking her tits

why live

Eight Years
i
g
h
t

Y
e
a
r
s