What does Sup Forums think of career oriented women?

What does Sup Forums think of career oriented women?

neglectful mothers more often than not

Future cat ladies

they belong at work
not at home

they will be lonely

It's honestly not the worst in and of itself but they aren't optimal mother/family material and they'll probably be empty/lonely when they get older :^(

This problem will be solved by significant life extension technology in the near future.

There is nothing wrong with women striving to achieve in the workplace, but it is obviously incompatible with being good mothers when they are biologically able.

A mere doubling of lifespans would get is back to normalcy. If you've got 100+ useful adult years, investing in education and a career after ~20 spent on raising children well still makes sense.

Don't worry about this too much in other words. It is going to be sorted out soon.

degenrates who either don't have children and speed up white genocide or neglect their children and raise future degenerates.

human behaviour is ultimately up to statistics and some exceptions, never absolutes
most career women will be mediocre, the exact likeliness depends on field, but some will certainly excel
just like most men would be mediocre at running a household but few would excel

They are dooming our race by refusing to do the one job that men can't do...

>What does Sup Forums think of career oriented women?

They aren't worth the hassle or time.

You will not have a happy sex life with "career" women either.

Subway and Quiznos exist for a reason. If you're gonna make me a fuckin' sandwich, might as well get paid for it.

Unattractive and likely to die unfulfilled and unhappy

Garbage.

From a workplace perspective, they're worse than male workers. From a hollistic perspective, not just raw performance.
From a societal point of view, they have forgone their most important job, and will much more likely than not spread feminist thinking.

>Future cat ladies

I know a 35 year old "Career woman" who threw her marriage away to fuck a druggie and has all but given up on having kids.

She adopted 4 dogs instead. I post shit on my FB all the time about single women not wanting kids and trigger her constantly.

I just want her to snap out of her crap and go and have a kid and pass on her blue eyes and red hair. Not raise fucking dogs that will be lucky to make 15 years.

Typically bitter and unfulfilled by their early 30's.

me mum makes triple digits, half asian, not attractive. Sup Forums mad

Traitors.

They needlessly increase the labor pool, driving down the value of labor. While doing so, they prevent the creation of societies basic social unit, the nuclear family.

They're one of the great destroyers of western civilization.

They're nuts. Tend to be liberal, and treat people like shit. Very political, and always less competent than male counterparts. Flaunt their snatch when it benefits them. A scourge on the workplace.

Fugged a few
Turned out to be very insecure inside - could not make prolonged eye contact, probably on meds
Barren
Now doing PhD in (((legal rights)))

I pity them familiam. Their biological clock will eventually go off and they'll end up alone and bitter. Truly a sad state of affairs.

They're great. Busy with work, just want to suck dick in the little free time they have.

>35
>Want her to pass on her genes

Yikes, user. Isn't Sup Forums enough proof we have enough autistics in the world?

>just like most men would be mediocre at running a household

Oh geeze sitting on my ass all day, eating food, popping xanax and drinking wine at 9 in the morning sure is challenging, shlomo.

They waste their market value for the pursuit of power over men and deserve everything they get

i like oriental women

fpbp

t. guy who's mother has a 6 figure salary

Dated a couple of them.

All the same: insecurity based on jealousy of male counterparts... always blaming shit on the fact that they have a vagina.

They are already married to their career, don't date them.

I sincerely wish I can see them in a few years and ask how them and their cats are doing.

They suck at their jobs and only get promoted because they suck many dicks

Pretty much this.

They're paying for it, and it's all men's fault.

Oh, and so many of them end up with unemployed dudes and/or divorced guys with kids from prior marriages. Cucked as fuck.

more like career oriental women amirite?

Sup Forums just mad their mom makes shit money and is a whore

selfish

Modern women pretend to be men and they are bad at it. They are going through all the motions, but it really just doesn't click with them. It is the equivalent to letting you little brother play video games with you and he doesn't even realize his controller is unplugged

this

many such cases

I used to be against career women.

Then I got a non-career-woman gf.

And I discovered that it's a lot harder to put up with a woman's bullshit when you don't even have even the slimmest glimmer of hope that one day she'll hit it big and you'll be able to become a househusband and sit around playing vidya all day.

Female financial dependence sounds great in traditionalist theory, but you fucking resent her freeloading in practice.

A better question is whether or not careers are a good thing.
There's a difference between a job and a career. A job is a means of supporting yourself. It starts when you go in for work, and ends when your shift is over.
Careers are competitive by their nature, usually with the winner of that competition being advanced to a higher position. They're recent, but they follow you out of the workplace more often than not. Many people end up ruining their homes and marriages chasing...what? No one's going to use that security system in a few years, any tech you develop will rapidly become obsolete. You make good money, but how much fucking time do you have to do what you want with it?

in olden times she'd be raising 4 kids at once, so she wouldn't've exactly been freeloading.

it's not "freeloading" if she's cleaning the house, cooking the meals, and raising the children you dumb gook

You have a fundamental misconception between what a job and a career is to the point that I'm assuming you're either underage or a NEET

Tbh i don't think a mans life goal take care of a woman financially. Its not a fulfilling life to have a parasite living of your earnings.
On the other sude a relationship with a woman who can take care of herself would be ideal financially but that leads to relationship problems if shes a stupid greedy bitch and expects you to still out earn her by a large amount.

How do you figure?
It's literally the definition of those words. One's a regular position you're paid to fill, the other's your "life's work" that you progress through.

unsuitable for family raising.

Just broke up with one, AMA.

I hate the idea of a career its a form of control. People are always threatening career destruction over anything.
Whats the point of devoting your life to a behavioural control mechanism. Especially one where the game is rigged.

Love them

>160mg of alcohol in 100mg of blood
A - Arithmetic

why you broke up with her?