When you guys say

When you guys say

>omg best time line ever

You guys don't actually believe in time travel do you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its a sad day when shills just straight up ask Sup Forums what a meme is instead of googling it

Some do sure, but it's also a reference to possible timelines (worlds), the phrase used in modal logic for the same thing.

What

It's not time travel. It's switching from one simulation to another. Like having two instances of one game running on your PC. Your dude can't get to one from the other by running in any particular direction, but if he went through the meta of your hard disk between copies (perhaps via a copy-paste on your part) he could.

Same thing.

Not time travel you drongo their are infinite timelines where everything has and hasn't happened all at the same time we just happen to be the lucky goys living in the "best" timeline

Do you even nature of infinity bro?

blep

In modal logic, you imagine all the possible worlds, but not in the sense of parallel dimensions or time travel or anything sci-fi. They then say that something is "possible" if there exists some possible worlds in which it is true, and "necessary" if it is true in all possible worlds. "Best time line ever" is using the same way of looking at "possible timeline" as modal logic does.

So it has nothing to do with time travel. More like, this was the best possiblilty of series of events that happened

>he doesn't know about the elite destroying the planet in other timelines

>he doesn't even know about the 5D shapeshifters from which Kek is a numerological guardian of dark chaos

Its a referance to the multi verse theory. There are an infinite number of realities or "timelines"
There is also some meta about collapsing timelines and realities. How we are running ot of "logical" realities and now we are livi in a time where the absurd is often the winner.
Fucking lurk moar

Lurk less get the fuck out shill

haven't you noticed the time traveler currently saving the world?

what an idiot. it wouldnt be time travel, it would be alternate dimensions. do you use your brain?

They're the same thing

More like we were all stuck on a large branch of limited possibilities (the hillary timelines) and Trump's election 'jumped track' to a new branch of possibilities.

Common core in practice right here

>Jeb's timeline so low energy it terminates before he takes office.
I keked.

I've been wanting to ask a question about this, you guys seem to understand it a great deal more than my cursory understanding. Can you guys answer a question. I'm a stein, mandala died in jail memory.

Friday I was driving thru the old neighborhood I grew up in, walked to and from school. I moved after college and was away for 19 years. I had to stop because the store on the corner was on the wrong corner. I asked if they had moved they said no always been here. Not only did I walk in front this store everyday as a kid and teen I bought everything for catechism from there with my parents. (It's a rosary shop).

Any of you guys experience something similar. I feel like I'm going crazy.

The interesting subtheory here is the one about nuclear apocalypse timelines becoming more common over time, so as our timeline goes on in time, our reality by necessity gets stranger and less plausible to account for how rare it is in terms of possible timelines. Basically it gets increasingly less likely that we didn't nuke ourselves to death, so if we haven't done that yet in this timeline, our reality must be one of the rare weird outliers where bizarre shit happens aka Donald Trump.

i want to switch to the one where im a billionaire

While most timelines have infinite variations branching off into different possibilities for it, the rare Jeb! timeline only ends in Guactocracy.

>he's from the timeline where the timeline-jumping machine isn't cheap and accessible technology

We all come here to fuck with your timeline, OP

I unironically believe this, at this point.

Yes uh, that doesn't help my unease. I have no one to ask because all my friends stayed here. I was the only one who left.

Human memory is actually pretty crappy. Almost every memory as a child is manufactured, and if it fits some pattern your brain likes, it will reconstruct the memory differently. This even happens with short term memory. Suggestions are also very strong. If someone suggests the color of a car (different than reality), you can unconsciously retroactively have your memory changed. If they get you to repeat it, you then suffer from confirmation bias to the point you swear by it. When humans say they are 99% sure, it turns out they are often only correct 50% of the time.

Or for fun you can claim you timeline hopped.

>You guys don't actually believe in time travel do you?
Not time travel, moving between realities. Last time it happened to me was March 2016. This place is better so I can't complain. A lot is different here. I have no idea why it happens but it does.

Every choice you make creates 2 possible timelines. You live in one of them.

Fuck bro, do you even quantum mechanics?

>not realizing the chances that we live in base reality are basically nil
take the simpill user, this is just embarassing
the human brain is also a rationalization device, which is exactly what you're doing here

>All this parallel world hopping
>John Rhys-Davis isn't even your co-star.

>it's just your memory bro
Yeah sure. The gas station I passed everyday to work changed, my girl changed, the politics changed, everything changed. At least you'd make an expert backseat driver.

Timelines aren't about time travel you stupid leaf
In fact time is all that links them
Timelines are about dimensions

loved sliders

Most likely both are true. MAGA timeline is a real timeline shift we have been fortunate enough to be in, but that guy probably didn't experience a timeline shift for something so insignificant as the placement of a shop, and he just had failed memory.

Yeah. This is pretty pathetic.

The details are what's getting me. I.E only one side of the road had a sidewalk, so I rode my bike on that side of the road going and coming. Now the building is on the side of the street with no sidewalk. Kindergarten thru 9th grade I walked to school. Afterwards I got my license and drove in front of it. I would round the corner and there was a blue house next to it that one of my friends lived in. Maybe I am just going crazy.

Isn't it about universes. Like an endless branching tree. Some calculus level branching.

>Maybe I am just going crazy.
I don't think so. Same stuff happened to me. Had some people have massive personality changes too. Their pasts are a bit different now.

>implying there are only 2 choices

did you just assume my timeline?

That's because the sidewalk was never important, the route from A to B was. So over the years your brain probably attributed a differ roads sidewalk with that road. Neurons don't contain replica pictures. They don't have point by point 3D models stored in there. It's layers of abstraction on abstraction.

We are in the most illogical and perfect timeline.

And yes there are multiple levels universes.

Time Travel is bullshit and everyone that wishes it was a thing is too much of a pussy to move on from doing cringy shit in the past or wanting to face the tough act of getting your life going.

Alternate timelines are where it's at, literally manipulating the universe at our favor.

>Time Travel is bullshit
I came back one thousand years to tell you that you are wrong

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Many-worlds_interpretation

your not going crazy mate, i had one of those aswell one of the streets i used too know changed it used to be ave no street.

this desu

I too, listen to Radiolab

nothing so material but I could have sworn I saw a special about dr who once about the first season of dr who but it was the 90s one and there are now more going back to the 60s. It was the first time id seen the show too and given the nature of the show makes it almost ironic but I also conceit it could just be naive assumption.

There are infinite timelines where every possibility of everything has and is occurring. This just happens to be the one we experience.

Actual serious question: What's radiolab?
I just read articles and talk with my brother on topics like this.

You guys ever get those intense feelings of dejavu? I just had one the other day with a conversation with someone. It just hit me like a truck out of nowhere, like I had already had this conversation with this person before. Shit is weird

Forward time-travel is real and you can go forward into the future pretty much as fast as you want as long as you have enough energy.

But backwards time travel is almost certainly bullshit as it requires you to go faster than the speed of light.

fpbp

What the fuck does Shariablue pay you for? You think you can have us do your job?

Do you literally nor know what a timeline is?

Jews did this.

()1=(Ψ) all you need to know

This is accurate. But I imagine it as river that is splitting, instead of branch, but yes, timelines are true..
So if you go back in time, and change history, you don't change future where you came from, you make another timeline, so future where you came from stays the same, but now there is new timeline that is different.
This is not theory, this is fact, if you spend enough time digging for truth, you will find it.
Believe it or don't believe it, i don't care.

>FTL

yeah but thats possible tho, so actually its no bullshit and you should probably kys, spreading jewish disinfo on the possibilities of speed of light is a jewish thing to do

The CERN particle accelerators are causing timelines to converge.

create the house create the room create the terminal view stop currant rules based reality override all non possibility engage self. set mark enter.

speed is a function of time and distance is a function of speed. therefore any increase in distance necessitates an increment of time. therefore time would still be moving forward no matter how fast you were going

no time only change matter

Correct

You can use calculus to describe the sets of universes, rate of creation of universes, but you don't need it to understand the underlying forking concept

Why do shills deny the timeline shift so fast?
they always blame it to memories, or confirmation bias.

But if you do this
Asks 2 different person relating to a question, e.g.
Do u remember where new zealand is? point it out.
without hinting anything at all.
You can get the same answers from them, which is "false" memories by shills logic.

you are falling through time back ward your mind cannot keep up. rationalizing immediate change until out side change influences your reality canceling out all others

fuckin kek

the more created congruent reality's the more real a reality becomes and the old is lost

no. nobody has ever seen anything moving faster than light, as predicted by relativity.

yes but as your speed approaches the speed of light, your clock gets slower and slower. So if you go near light speed then you essentially won't age at all and can keep on traveling until the world around you ages into the future (see twin paradox).

memes = concentrated reality manipulation can be programed like computer

by that logic a car travelling at 100mph is "aging" less than a car travelling at 99mph

create in your mind a world with the same rules of reality your brain will fill in the blanks you must destroy your ego first than you can run simulations in your mind change some thing and view alternate out comes. thus changing time lines once a time line can be reached logically than one only has to spread the meme.

Where the fuck do you think New Zealand was?

Sheeptopia, Oceania.

what would you like me to change

Make me win the lotto.

Yes, although only by a very small amount, since both of those speeds are
1) very close to each other
2) very far from the speed of light.
An observer who watches clock on a moving body over a time t will observe that clock to measure out time t' by the following equation:

t' = t/(1-(v/c)^2)^(1/2)

where v is the speed of the moving body and c is the speed of light. As you can see, the factor of 1/(1-(v/c)^2)^(1/2) is approximately equal to 1 in both cases that you give, so the time dilation is negligible.

This

go to the gas station with the star on top two blocks north of your currant location at 3:55 tue buy ticket from girl with yellow hair her name sounds like Samantha

I'll give it a shot. AM or PM?

the farther away the clock the more it is influenced buy other observers

its light out side you are wearing a green shirt

greater reality's affect lesser ones

Thanks non native intelligence. I'll always remember you after I win.

More interesting question is do those alternate timelines exist. IMHO no. Once a choice a made the alternate reality that could have been collapses.

tell the woman behind you to put her seat belt on in line

Alright, since you were right about the gas station I'll do you a solid and tell her.

I don't think its influenced by the observer(s), at least not until you get quantum physics involved.... but I'm not sure anyone knows how to do that with relativity.

We believe that Leafs and Swedes can be cured through electroshock-therapy.

no,only a retard would believe time travel to be possible
we believe the multiverse exists and that we can jump from one universe to another

they all exist its a repeating loop happens instantaneously we just think its slow because our brains think at the speed of light and is bound by the event horizon this perception is you existing in this reality. until out side matter change overrides yours

How can you use that image and not know.

in any case, time wouldn't be slowing down or speeding up. since any increase in distance infers an increment in time, time goes forward no matter at what speeds you travel. time is constant, speed is relative

It's all bullshit, but I believe it.

have you heard of the many worlds interpretation?
>basically, this is the best possible outcome for a series of choices, especially considering the alternative.

you have to eliminate fantasy in your mind and exist in the real than you can see. good chess players are naturally good at this but don't know how to channel it.

no, the copenhagen model.
you need to leave this place.
you aren't welcome here, nigger, you're far too stupid, too pedestrian.
we'd just as soon cut you open as look at ya.
i hope your parents are disgusted with what you've become.

There is no timeline where the OP is not a faggot.

>a repeating loop happens instantaneously
Man, that's how I think of it too.
>our brains think at the speed of light
The universe is like a book containing the information of everything that ever was or ever will be. We just read it one page at a time. Solid stuff. Where you from originally? were you created in low earth orbit or something?

First reply is best reply. Good timeline desu