Proof that either Obama, or his assistants authorized the Trump wire tap

Proof that either Obama, or his assistants authorized the Trump wire tap

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-director-comey-asked-doj-reject-trump-s-wiretap-claims-n729351
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump.

I don't see anything in your post which even suggests a wiretap took place.

smoking gun right there

wow

Loretta Lynch at the very least is super fucked, that's why she made her nervous call to action video.

OK. wheres the FISA request?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-director-comey-asked-doj-reject-trump-s-wiretap-claims-n729351

do you collect random shit and call it proof?

BOOOM

check the new york times january 7 all over the fornt page faggot

>A senior U.S. official
>aka an anonymous source

Bampen for first nigger president for prison

BELUMP THIS

how did they record Mike Flynn without a wiretap?

at least this =>
is interesting

No FISA warrant means illegal surveillance of US citizens. Either way Trump was right

sweating yet?

bump

They were tapping the russian ambassador. When you call a foreign government agent, you can expect that someone from at least one government agency is listening.

The Russians hacked the oval office and authorised the tap, duh.

Link?

>When you call a foreign government agent, you can expect that someone from at least one government agency is listening.
They can record "routine surveillance" of Russian ambassador, yes. However, it appears they have transcripts of Mike Flynn as well.

>“I expect for the FBI to tell me what is going on, and they better have a good answer,” said Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.), chairman of the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence, which is conducting a review of Russian activities to influence the election. “The big problem I see here is that you have an American citizen who had his phone calls recorded.”

it's illegal to listen to US citizens calls without FISA warrant.

If or when do we get to see the actual FISA request/warrant?

King "get pwned by my drone" Nigger engaged in shady happenings?
My surprise couldn't be seen with an electron microscope.