I am confused. What is the difference between being gay and being queer?

I am confused. What is the difference between being gay and being queer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmFsJg-36zg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nothing.

It's basically the difference between being black and being a Person of Color.

Queer are overly flamboyant twinks or leather-clad butt holsters.
Being gay is just liking sucking dick without the need to be obnoxious about it.

Gay traditionally meant happy, while queer is a synonym for weird.

Homosexuals started identifying as gay in order to improve their public image.

Queer was the derogatory term to refer to homosexuals as it signaled that they are weird.

Thats gay

That's not true though. "Gay" used to be a slutty woman or a degenerate in general.

Not even the gays/queers know anymore.

even though it's a degenerate i feel very angry watching that. no white person should be at the mercy of these baboons

Does it matter? Both are degenerate, no point in making a distinction.

"""person"""

Is there a full video of this to enjoy?

Gayfags can be normal, just homosexual.

Queerfags take to the extreme.

Basically this. You can put as many cocks in your mouth as you like OP. Who gives a shit. Just don't scream bigotry when you want to walk around in public like this and expect a god damn applause for how "brave" you are, because you are shocked someone has a problem with it.

I'm confused. What is the difference between being goth and being queer?

Not much, both are synonyms for being a faggot.

there is..... OP ?

>Ranking transfags over blacks

one puts real dicks with real AIDS in their butts, the other just walks around saying "I dont take dicks, but I like dicks and larping as a faggot".

Being gay is a sexual preference. Nothing particularly wrong with it. Do what you like.

Being queer is buying into the cancerous identity politics that now surround being gay.

Queer people declared Peter Thiel "not gay" because he endorsed Trump. Queer people want to let men use womens' washrroms. Queer people parade in the streets, dancing like degenerates, barely clothed, sucking dildos and making out in front of children like the degenerates they are.

it's not about ranking it's just basic tribalism

but in fairness when blacks chimpout like that there is usually a reason

idk just throwing out my gut feeling

I have a crazy feminist friend, and I asked her this about a week ago. She basically said "queer" was a term in encompass people more broadly and to avoid further labeling. Basically they're trying to coin a term like "non-binary" to encompass people that don't fit into straight male and straight female.

It's retarded though. "Gay" already did that, so I'm not exactly sure why they want to invent the wheel. Maybe they felt the term "gay" was trans-ist for it being associated with cis people. Who really knows. I suggest you don't try and dig too deep. There's no solid logic to these retards and their labels.

A guy who's a fag is a queer.
youtube.com/watch?v=tmFsJg-36zg