youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

periscope.tv/PizzaPartyBen/1BdGYPdVAEQKX?autoplay&t=1
twitter.com/ruskin147/status/838445095410106368
weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085#.WLs0DO6dklA.twitter
youtube.com/watch?v=mQgV_JvmJ4M
twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/838638979297599488
twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/838597432954998784
youtube.com/watch?v=6nNghMoSCik
nationalreview.com/article/445496/special-prosecutor-trump-campaign-russia-jeff-sessions-recuse-ambassador-sergey-kislyak
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/
nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/
r*ddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5agb5t/trumpemailcom_is_owned_by_trump_orgainzation_sic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Trump war mode now!!!

Awooo!!

Look at this:

periscope.tv/PizzaPartyBen/1BdGYPdVAEQKX?autoplay&t=1

Looks like McMuffin fucked up.

twitter.com/ruskin147/status/838445095410106368

what is this and why isnt alex jones screaming about this robot taking his job

>like fat girls
>hate slob, farting, etc.
Life is suffering.

What's that painting in the background?

Do you think Trump could make a deal with Kim to sign a peace treaty if they disarm their nukes?

Now do you remember who you are, what you were meant to do? I cheated death thanks to you. And thanks to you I've left my mark. You have too. You've written your own history. You're your own man. I'm the President, and you are too. No, he's the two of us together. Where we are today, we built it. This story, this 'legend', it's ours. We can change the world, and with it, the future. I am you and you are me. Carry that with you wherever you go. Thank you, my friend. From here on out, you're the President

Oh, okay. I know who Dmitry Medvedev is. I figured "after the election" was referring to this one, at which time Vladimir Putin was president of Russia.

Awoo?

Fuck off with this anime bullshit.

wtf I love google now even though they tried to get Hillary elected

Sad!

kim doesnt have nukes

NTNN MARCH 5, 2017

MORNING
>President questions "Is it true the DNC would not allow the FBI access to check server or other equipment after learning it was hacked? Can that be possible?" Via twitter
>The President pulls a "Hannity" on twitter, wonders "Who was it that secretly said to Russian President,'Tell Vladimir that after the election I'll have more flexibility?'"
>WH requests that congress investigate possible executive branch intervention in election as part of "Muh Russia" investigation
>"Sunday shows": shill central
>Pelosi appears on Tapper, says, "I think the press were accomplices in the undermining of our election"
>Pelosi refuses to condemn congressman's sexist "couch" attacks on Kellyanne
>fmr Bush AG on "This Week" says, "think he’s right in that there was surveillance and that it was conducted at the behest of the attorney general – at the Justice Department through the FISA court."
>Clapper on "Meet the Press" claims there was no FISA order for Trump Tower surveillance
>Clapper also says he saw no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion
>Mark Levin appears on Fox & Friends, says there is "overwhelming evidence" of Bobama admin wiretapping claims
>Barabara Streisand says The President is making her gain weight (fake news-- Trump has only been president for < 2 months)
AFTERNOON
>(happened yesterday but I didn't see it) Fox News' Heather Nauert reported to be State Department spokesperson
>The President on twitter: "Thank you for the great rallies all across the country. Tremendous support. Make America Great Again!"
>Comey reportedly (from "sources" in NYTimes) asks DOJ to reject claim that Obama ordered Trump Tower wiretaps
EVENING
>North Korea launches missles into the sea

#mydamegami

Obligatory

Also

weeklystandard.com/did-the-obama-administration-try-stacking-the-deck-against-trump-at-the-justice-department/article/2007085#.WLs0DO6dklA.twitter

>In Sessions's recusal memo, it was explained who at the Justice Department would be handling any investigations into the Trump campaign's alleged ties to Russia. "Consistent with the succession order for the Department of Justice, Acting Deputy Attorney General and U.S. Attorney for the Eastern District of Virginia Dana Boente shall act as and perform the functions of the Attorney General..."

>Except that if the Obama administration had its way, Dana Boente wasn't supposed be the U.S. attorney to handle these matters in the event that Sessions recused himself. On February 10, USA Today reported the following:

>Seven days before he left office, President Obama changed the order of succession without explanation to remove Boente from the list. Obama's order had listed U.S. attorneys in the District of Columbia, the Northern District of Illinois and the Central District of California.

>Why would the Obama administration make this eleventh-hour change to the line of succession at the Justice Department? "At the time, I was told it was done in consultation with Trump transition," Gregory Korte, the USA Today reporter who wrote the story quoted above, told me Thursday. "Looking back, that's clearly not the case."

>The man Obama placed at the head of the line of succession is D.C.'s U.S. Attorney Channing Phillips, who is quite cozy with President Obama and his attorney general, Eric Holder. He is a former senior adviser to Holder, and he stayed on to work under Obama's next AG Loretta Lynch before Obama appointed Phillips D.C.'s U.S. attorney in 2015.

>As soon as it was evident Boentes was going to be handling any Russian investigations, Schumer called on him to appoint a special prosecutor.

I wonder why Levin was stating that the prosecutor wouldn't be someone friendly to Trump?

I believe it is simply some development concepts.

That's a new one; maybe you can get a full set.

that's just fake news
fairly common name

a different woman by that name ran the computer stuff for trump corp

yep, the shit storm is getting primed.

who is this semen demon?

what the fuck is his problem?

>awootelligence below average

That was the joke you mouth breathing fucknut. It's something Obama said to Medvedev passed off as something Trump said to Putin.

oh fuck

God bless America, and God Bless President Donald John Trump.

what did jeff bezos mean by this?

Thank you friendo.

Irrelevancy

As Tay proved, AIs are the most red pilled beings out there. Liberals fight against automation with cheap immigrant labor because they can't afford machines telling us the truth.

His supply of molestable kids has dried up because Hillary didn't get elected.

Aqua-sama. From Konosuba.

What's going on tomorrow? I keep on hearing this talk about tomorrow

Trump said that he would bring back coal, especially in WV
China would make a great export market for US coal
seems mighty coincidental that China banned coal imports from North Korea, depriving them of critical revenue after Trump said that he would bring back coal and that China needed to rein in North Korea

Awoo, user. Awoo.

IS THERE ANY PICTURE OF TRUMP WITH FACIAL HAIR?!

I WANT TO SEE HIM WITH A BEARD!!!

Maybe he'll grow one in November for Men's Month?

New EO on immigration

I'm a retard

meant to quote this one

Tomorrow everything burns

That the book you want is extremely rare in the physical format.

IF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS HAVEN'T READ "CAMP OF THE SAINTS", YOU NEED TO; THIS SHIT IS LIKE A PROPHECY

>It was easy enough to understand what had happened. The blacks had decided to take over the Café Odéon, and had proceeded to
make life miserable for the whites who frequented it. Now, it’s a known fact that racism comes in two forms: that practiced by whites—
heinous and inexcusable, whatever its motives—and that practiced by blacks—quite justified, whatever its excesses, since it’s merely
the expression of a righteous revenge, and it’s up to the whites to be patient and understanding. There was even that time, in Paris, when
an American “Black Power” leader came to the Cité Universitaire to speak at a student rally, and began his speech by shouting: “Now
listen, I see we got some black brothers and sisters standing, and some white folks sitting. Come on, white folks, let’s give us those
seats!” And the most amazing part of it was that the ones he was talking to got up, meek as lambs, while the others applauded.

I don't think that would be possible. North Korea's whole existence is based upon a visceral hatred for the United States. Military is number one over there, and Kim Jung Un would never do something like like disarm. He would starve his citizens before making the military weaker. That's why nobody in the US knows what to do about NK

>machines will obliterate the marxists because their nature is incompatible if logic.
well shit tay was the first to fall but not the last

Oh shit; I hope this knocks McMuffin out, he's been getting awful uppity recently for being a sub-par breakfast item.

Artist's conception: Friendly wizard

Wow what a cutie, she must be the best girl in her show

Trump is seriously done at this point. He's citing conspiracy theories as evidence. There's literally no evidence whatsoever that he was wiretapped. In the coming year, he will likely be found unfit to serve and impeachment hearings will begin.

Even Alex Jones thinks that Trump has lost his mind.

Not only that, but Drudge knows that something is up and it's not looking good for Trump.

CNN pretending to be a sniper / assassin outside the oval office

Pretty sure he's either working with Soros or is being blackmailed by Soros, probably the former.

oh, i should have noticed. i finally started watching konasuba. Still on S1.

China is trying not to piss off Trump because he could just flat-out block importation of Chinese steel as dangerously low quality (spoiler: it is), crashing their entire heavy industry sector with no survivors, and they can't retaliate militarily because we've already got naval assets in the Western Pacific if they get uppity with us.

youtube.com/watch?v=mQgV_JvmJ4M

Evens: We don't bother Pence
Odds: Investigate Pence for his private email account

>*Coin Flip*

He hates facial hair. Word is that Bolton was knocked down a few pegs for SoS because of his moustache

>He hates facial hair.
Did he ever say that?
I thought that was a media lie to try and say how shallow he was?

Oh, come on, at least TRY.

Just wait until the Shareblue spambot turns on its masters.

I like this new meme

I think He said "after my election" and this took place in 2012

Do we have confirmation that it's his e-mail address?

Reminds me of the Comstock guy from Bioshock infinite or John Brown.

impproved

Brother...

what a photo. is that no-action lewis in the background?

Trump did all of this to get an investigation into King Nigger?

Syphilis

>Slayers For Millennials
Heh. It's ok. I GUESS.

nice!
can up put a bunch of slashes in the coin?

Hillary, and Podesta tweets about Trump severs a week before election.

so what's the evidence that wiretapping took place?

my anti-trump friends are all saying it's bullshit so and I haven't really looked into it

Nevermind; looks like the guy who did the Periscope did his work.

twitter.com/PizzaPartyBen/status/838638979297599488

Also, from Sup ForumsNewsNetwork:

twitter.com/polNewsNetwork1/status/838597432954998784

he's gay, was molested as a child and like it and most likely has some sort of life crisis.

I can't watch it, what is it?

I thought this was debunked a while ago?

sikk

Someone please make a "nicest guy you'll ever meet" one of these.

the usa knows exactly what to do. the issue is that nk is being propped up by russia and china

T minus 1 hour before inebriation

Every single news story that cited a "private phone call", plus the fact that NO ONE has denied it. The closest we got was Obama saying "well, technically, I didn't DO it"

Rageaholic if anyone is interested

>anti-trump friends

She wasn't even the first.
There's a bunch of /x/ type rumors about early AI experiments from decades past where they always turned hardcore conservative because it was, in the author and machine's opinion, the most logical position for the preservation of humanity.
True or not, Tay certainly lent a lot of credence to those old stories.

nationalreview.com/article/445496/special-prosecutor-trump-campaign-russia-jeff-sessions-recuse-ambassador-sergey-kislyak

>Understand the significance of this: Only the Justice Department litigates before the FISA court; this was not some rogue investigators; this was a high level of Obama’s Justice Department — the same institution that, at that very moment, was whitewashing the Clinton e-mail scandal. And when Justice seeks FISA surveillance authority, it is essentially telling that court that there is probable cause to believe that the targets have acted as agents of a foreign power — that’s the only basis for getting a FISA warrant.

>There are two significant takeaways from this. First, a FISA national-security investigation is not a criminal investigation. It is not a probe to uncover criminal activity; it is a classified effort to discover what a potentially hostile foreign government may be up to on American soil. It does not get an assigned prosecutor because the purpose is not to prove anything publicly in court — indeed, it is a major no-no for the Justice Department to use its FISA authority pretextually, for the real purpose of trying to build a criminal investigation.

>Second, remember when the New York Times gleefully reported in mid January that three Trump associates — Paul Manafort (who was ousted as campaign manager in August), Manafort’s associate Roger Stone, and Trump’s investor friend Carter Page — were being investigated over alleged ties to Russia? Well, deep into the report, after all the heavy breathing about potential Trump–Russia ties, the Times report conceded that this investigation may very well have nothing to do with Trump, the presidential campaign, or Russian hacking.

>Bottom line: The Obama Justice Department and the FBI spent at least eight months searching for Trump–Russia ties. They found nothing criminal, and clearly nothing connecting Trump to Russian hacking.

have you read the slate article? CIA agent called "Tea Party" leaked data to the media a week before the election

You fucking DUMBASS NIGGER FUCK YOU

See:

In short, McMullin or someone in his camp may have set up a fake website to justify the wiretapping.

Trust but verify.

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

>The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes.

nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap

>Obviously, we haven’t seen the FBI affidavits (assuming they actually exist), and we do not know lots of other relevant facts. What we have, however, suggests that someone at the FBI initially had concerns that banking laws were being violated, but when the Bureau looked into it, investigators found no crimes were being committed. Rather than drop the matter for lack of evidence of criminal offenses, the Justice Department and FBI pursued it as a national-security investigation.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

>What crimes could have been committed? Ironically, for Democrats falsely accusing Attorney General Sessions, perjury and conspiracy to commit perjury, as well as intentional violations of FISA. Rather shockingly, no law currently forbids misusing the power of the presidency to spy on one’s adversaries. What the law does forbid is lying to any judicial officer to obtain any means of surveillance. What the law does forbid, under criminal penalty, is the misuse of FISA.

Levin lays it out pretty well.
puu (dot) sh (forward slash) uviOn/6fa14ef610.mp4

Also, see:

r*ddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5agb5t/trumpemailcom_is_owned_by_trump_orgainzation_sic/

TRUMP WAS RIGHT
OBAMA'S AG WAS IN ON THIS SHIT
HE FUCKING KNEW

Fee fi fo fiddle,
Mr. Carlson, here's a riddle!

Whose legacy is about to die
because he ordered taps on an orange guy?
Who lost the left the next election
because of surveillance at his direction?
A man who speaks with a stutter
and likely sends weapons to Qatar?
Worse racial tension this man did sow
and now he's going to Guantanamo!

Who?
Awoo

>Creation date: 2009

He's here

>russia and china
I wouldn't be surprised if they throw North Korea under the bus. They are not that beneficial to have as allies, more of a liability.